Anyone bought from Telemark Pyrenees lately?

I ordered a pair of boots 30 days ago, paid extra for quicker shipping, and I’ve heard nothing since my order confirmation email a month ago. No return emails, no calls.

Anyone had issues lately?

No, they've always shipped super quick and there's a nice customer service lady named Susan who is super helpful and a translator.

That said, Moment had shipping issues from Europe, Cripple Creek is still waiting on stock that hasn't delivered, etc. So they might be in the same boat if you haven't gotten a confirm?

Possibly completely unrelated issues as well.

Send an email to Susan at backoffice@telemark-pyrenees.com

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Dayum son why are you still shopping at that place when we got https://www.freeheellife.com/

?

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    Dayum son why are you still shopping at that place when we got https://www.freeheellife.com/

?
    Because no shop in the US seems to have a 30.0 TX Comp!

Quote Originally Posted by bry View Post
    No, they've always shipped super quick and there's a nice customer service lady named Susan who is super helpful and a translator.

That said, Moment had shipping issues from Europe, Cripple Creek is still waiting on stock that hasn't delivered, etc. So they might be in the same boat if you haven't gotten a confirm?

Possibly completely unrelated issues as well.

Send an email to Susan at backoffice@telemark-pyrenees.com

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Awesome thank you!

I ordered from them 3 months ago and while shipping was quick, I had an issue I emailed them about and they took over a month to respond.

Boots just arrived!

Anyone need a new 30.0 Intuition liner? I’m swapping liners from my old T-Race to these TX Comps.

FHL may not have new TX Comps in 30.0, but they do have used demo and new-without-box TX Comps in 30.0: https://www.freeheellife.com/collect...mark-ski-boots

Also, isn't 29.5 the same as 30.0 for Scarpa and Crispi?
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Because no shop in the US seems to have a 30.0 TX Comp!
    Haha fair enough. You chose well on that boot. It skis very nice and far better than the pretty blue and red one. If only it had the tech toe…

Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    FHL may not have new TX Comps in 30.0, but they do have used demo and new-without-box TX Comps in 30.0: https://www.freeheellife.com/collect...mark-ski-boots

Also, isn't 29.5 the same as 30.0 for Scarpa and Crispi?
    Good to know. Will buy from FHL next time. Though Telemark Pyrenees was cheap - $410 USD for new in box.

Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Good to know. Will buy from FHL next time. Though Telemark Pyrenees was cheap - $410 USD for new in box.
    jeez that's friggin cheap!

I purchased from TP in Feb (I think). Shipping was fast, no issues. I didn’t require any support, though.
    focus.

Swinging by to say that I had a good experience ordering from them. Placed an order for some Pivot 15s Friday afternoon mountain time in US, so well after normal business hours in France.

They shipped on Monday and the pivots were delivered to a remote part of Idaho on Wednesday. I was amazed.

I bought boots from them back in the day and the boots were delivered to northern BC in < 4 days,

products shipped from TP.com are just a daily courier ride into Toulouse which is a major shipping hub so thats why you get yer stuff so fast

I had no problem with my T1's but my buddy ordered T-2's and they put ski shoes or sft on the manifest nest-ce pas so he got charged more duty which took 6 months to straighten out
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I picked up my hoji free130's, skins and atk's from them this year. Always quick and great deal. Theyre good returning email. They got right back to me on when the atk's would be in stock and then sgsin when i asked about their barryvox transeivrrs and the wlink euro frequency. Good shop for sure

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Has anyone had experience buying skis and having Telemark Pyreenes mount their bindings? In this case it would be tech pin bindings that I wouldn't trust any of my local shops to even a have a jig for them.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdethan View Post
    Has anyone had experience buying skis and having Telemark Pyreenes mount their bindings? In this case it would be tech pin bindings that I wouldn't trust any of my local shops to even a have a jig for them.
    Last fall I got Voile Manti skis mounted with Meidjo 3 bindings (with 2nd ski inserts) from them. I have 40 days on them and they ski great.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I had no problem with my T1's but my buddy ordered T-2's and they put ski shoes or sft on the manifest nest-ce pas so he got charged more duty which took 6 months to straighten out
    Regarding shipping and duty, the issue may stem from working with DHL as opposed to the other option (Fedex or UPS, can’t remember which). DHL is a hot mess and they often charge VAT, which is not applicable to US customers. They also levee huge duty fees that are usually disproportionate to actual value of goods. Avoid DHL at all costs. A few years back I got a set of Shimano road wheels for $160 from a UK online site, chose DHL, and got charged $95 in duty fees.

Just got a pair of madshus skis from them. They mounted them and they were at my house in less then a week. Way cheaper than I could find in the us, and didn’t have to pay Maine sales tax. Chose ups

Do the bindings you are purchasing have an adjustment range. I ask because according to the forum toe pins are not universal setback on boots

Quote Originally Posted by scharny View Post
    Regarding shipping and duty, the issue may stem from working with DHL as opposed to the other option (Fedex or UPS, can’t remember which). DHL is a hot mess and they often charge VAT, which is not applicable to US customers. They also levee huge duty fees that are usually disproportionate to actual value of goods. Avoid DHL at all costs. A few years back I got a set of Shimano road wheels for $160 from a UK online site, chose DHL, and got charged $95 in duty fees.
    Duno about present day but 20 yars ago

cuz there was no plastic ski boot makers in Canada there was also no competition so plastic ski boots were 20% cheaper than MEC which was THE cheapest place to buy tele boots in Canada, also the boots got here from yurp in only 3.5 days while it took MEC 5 days to go 800kms from Vancover

The owner of TP knew whatsup but the problem was when the euro help put " ski shoes" or xc ski shoes or something besides " plastic ski boots " on the manifest the end loser got charged 10% more

words are important eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Yes, I got a pair of volkls with ATK Crests mounted. They do have a ~25mm adjustment range, I asked for them to fit two different boots which they did and have had no issues with them.

I bought skis and vipec bindings. Just gave them boot model, size, and BSL with order. Asked them to mount on rec line. The mount was superlative.

Tried ordering some zero G pro tours today but they will not ship those to the US. So can't even complete the purchase not sure what gives. Zero info on their site about that being an issue.
    People who live in Grass houses shouldn't get stoned ~Michner