Outbound Lighting?

I'm looking to get some lights for night riding as the sunset creeps earlier. Anyone try Outbound Lighting's combo pack?

https://www.outboundlighting.com/pro...e-evo-hangover

While expensive, it seems pretty affordable against the competition.

I picked up the trail/hangover combo last fall, it's really good and so much better than any of the crap I've tried to put up with in the past. Definitely would've gotten the EVO version but I was a couple months early for that, still totally satisfied.

I've been using them since it was just the Hangover (before the Evo). I have Evo now too, and would recommend them 100%. Great product, great beam pattern, great customer service. I had an issue with the bar clamp breaking, and they sent me a new one immediately. Following that, they completely redesigned the clamp and sent a new one out free of charge to all the existing customers.

I previously used Light & Motion Taz 1200 & 2000 (which are not inexpensive or mediocre lights), and sold both of them.

Outbound lighting is small enough that the owners take personal pride in the quality and user experience for each individual unit. It shows in their customer service. Their pricing is very much on the cheaper side of things too. I have the hangover, and it works really well, though you will want to pair it with a good handlebar light as well for any kind of fast or techy descending... way, way better than the amazon knock off lights i was using for a couple years.

I have the original downhill combo (road + trail, not EVO version) and it's been great. One of the battery case's straps tore and they sent me a new one free of charge without any questions. The light pattern is great and the run time is solid.

I'm planning on upgrading the road to the hangover, so if anyone is interested in the road edition let me know. https://www.outboundlighting.com/products/road-edition

Thanks for all the reviews. Sounds like a no brainer to get!