Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Trust me, it will be worth it. The importance of healthy sinuses and nasal breathing cannot be overstated. I've plugged this book multiple times in other threads, but if you read it you'll understand why: https://www.amazon.com/Breath-New-Sc...dp/0735213615/
    Someone I rode a chair with at Bachelor recommended this book to me, while I was complaining about breathing with a COVID mask on, and mentioned a slightly deviated septum for a stiff arm to the face in a HS football game. As the years have gone on, allergies have cropped up, and nasal discharge has increased. Very rarely do I wake up at some point early in the morning with one sinus caveat clogged up. Have seen quite a few ENT's over the years, and none has recommended sinus surgery. I have two co-workers who have had the surgery and one said he would not have gone through it, as he feels it didn't improve his sinus/breathing issues. IDK, I'm not impressed with the ENT's here in Bend, OR. Maybe look to find someone up in Seattle.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Someone I rode a chair with at Bachelor recommended this book to me, while I was complaining about breathing with a COVID mask on, and mentioned a slightly deviated septum for a stiff arm to the face in a HS football game. As the years have gone on, allergies have cropped up, and nasal discharge has increased. Very rarely do I wake up at some point early in the morning with one sinus caveat clogged up. Have seen quite a few ENT's over the years, and none has recommended sinus surgery. I have two co-workers who have had the surgery and one said he would not have gone through it, as he feels it didn't improve his sinus/breathing issues. IDK, I'm not impressed with the ENT's here in Bend, OR. Maybe look to find someone up in Seattle.
    I can see surgery not being worth it for a minor deviation that isn't causing major problems. There's always risks associated with surgery. NW's sounds much worse than yours, though.