FS: 4FRNT Turbo, Lib Tech Baker NAS, Rossi Axioms

Prefer local pickup/dropoff on these, but will ship at your expense if you think it's worth it. Located in Ellensburg WA, often in Wenatchee, Leavenworth, Yakima.

4frnt Turbo 182 - $150
    I really like these, but I just picked up some Devestators and need to make room/recoup some cash. Some have compared them to the EHP or the rossignol sickle. Top sheets had a fair amount of chipping at the edges that I repaired with epoxy. Couple small base repairs.

1.5 mounts on the Solly 914s (2x heels) currently mounted for 325 BSL toward the upper end of the adjustment range.

Lib Tech Baker NAS 188 - $50
    Catch and release. 3 mounts. Currently mounted for Marker Comp 16s, 325 BSL is at the upper end of the adjustment range.

Rossignol Axiom DP 110 - $75
    3 mounts, current is the 4FRNT deadbolt 13 demo binder. I had to mount them about 2cm back from the line to avoid hole conflicts. There is room in the demo binder to adjust my 317 boot to forward of the line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bump - I think these prices are ok? I'm going to list locally as well.

That Turbo is a killer and under rated ski. For a smaller guy it would make a great early or late season ski.

Bump.

I don't really want to sell the axioms anymore. But I'll leave them up in case someone is desperate.

I've already gotten out on the lib techs and the 4frnts this season, both are fun skis but I need to make room for a couple new additions.

I also have a pair of 188 K2 Apache Coombas flat with BD ascension skins, $150. 1.5 mounts for classic Dynafit bindings (comfort, speed turn, vertical, etc), open holes are working for my 317 and 314 bsl boots, room to adjust on either side of that.

And a pair of BD ascensions that were cut for a 185 BD havoc, 124-88-115. Nice condition, new glue. $40.

Can meet ya @ snoqualmie, local meetup per above, or ship on your dime! Thanks!

Last edited by waveshello; 02-02-2022 at 05:31 PM.

Lib Techs sold locally, everything else still available.