Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Liquid ureathane needs 8hrs to cure, Cotol 240 is an accelerant for liquid ureathane but I never use the stuff, usually i will hang a repaired piece upside down so the AQS flows into the joint or sometimes clamp and leave to dry overnight

there has to be a better way than doing a couple feet at a time

I envision putting the fly on the tent poles inside out without the inner tent, stretching it pretty taunt and painting on AQS with a brush
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I envision putting the fly on the tent poles inside out without the inner tent, stretching it pretty taunt and painting on AQS with a brush
    This is his one sealed seams on a fly where the seams were not tapped. Fly on upside down. Haven’t tried to retreat an entire fly.

yeah just the seams period,

using AQS is a messy bidness I always say its like drywall with consequences

it does not come off where you don't want it easy without nasty thinners & solvents so how to get in where i want it without getting on everything else

if i need to do every square inch of an entire fly with some kind of product I think that is too much so I would just buy a new tent
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know