The Bunch - LOVE YOU TOO

this is very entertaining and artistic way of filming / editing of streetskiing
    love the light at 09:34 (arctic spring)
    and yes heavy bangers too

i know this is not the place but the stoke level is pretty high
    LIVE IS NOT A CHAIRLIFT

Haven't been interested in this type of skiing for years...but I watched that the other day too. The walk down the steps at ~ 11:50 is hilarious. Check out some of the Keesh videos if you haven't. Cool editing, similar vibes...Some of the skiing is kinda wack, but the creativity and stoke is high. Parts of Keeshfile 2.0 last fall looked like the New Canadian Air Force 20 years ago.
    "Resort Laps" form Keesh is also good, feels like a Candide follow vid.

I watched Is There Time for Matching Socks last year; the first 5min were strong and the movie was enjoyable overall, as a different perspective. I'm not into the park/jib/NS scene, but I enjoyed the movie and the Bunch can ski and edit with the best

Is There Time For Matching Socks might be my favorite ski movie ever, in large part because it doesn't follow the formula we've seen the big US ski movie companies push for the last several decades (articulated by @cywhitling here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7LHiYlX_S/).
    Last edited by Toddball; 09-17-2021 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Vad gör vi? Kör vi!
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

That “Resort Laps” video was cool. I love seeing kids like that ripping around and having fun.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    That “Resort Laps” video was cool. I love seeing kids like that ripping around and having fun.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    at min 2:03 the reverse carve to reverse, made me instantly "i want to try"... time to get on those sticks again
    LIVE IS NOT A CHAIRLIFT

this is reminiscent of JP's street segment. i like it.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald