Funkier Clothing? Very cheap..

I got an ad on my instagram for a 70% off sale from Funkier Clothing. Anyone used it? I had never heard of them but they have some reviews from real websites that are decent. Prices are almost too good to be true if their stuff is any good. Most men's stuff is in stock, not much women's https://funkierbike.com/

Never tried it but the name is unfortunate. Funky and exercise clothing are not words I want to associate.

Quote Originally Posted by geomorph View Post
    Never tried it but the name is unfortunate. Funky and exercise clothing are not words I want to associate.
    I'm sitting here about to go on a ride wearing my stretchy jorts..... so... I'm gonna check it out.

:lol:
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

I bought three of the jerseys and wear one everyday. Nice stuff at a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    I bought three of the jerseys and wear one everyday. Nice stuff at a great price.
    What's the sizing like?

I normally wear XL tops in pretty much everything. But for some reason road cycling jerseys tend to run small (some really small - I just had to return a size 3XL Castelli jersey because it was too small!).

most stuff seems to be "avail on back order" ?

Quote Originally Posted by skizix View Post
    What's the sizing like?

I normally wear XL tops in pretty much everything. But for some reason road cycling jerseys tend to run small (some really small - I just had to return a size 3XL Castelli jersey because it was too small!).
    I have some Funkier shorts and bibshorts from a few years ago. I wear North American size L in most things, Castelli size XL is usually pretty tight on me, the Funkier size XL shorts are somewhere between just right and slightly big on me. Don't have any of their jerseys.

Jersey’s run slightly small.
    Back pockets aren’t huge, but they hold enough and they haven’t stretched out.

I tried to rep them for a really short time, tough sell when the company sells direct and advertises in all sorts of places. The stuff is nice but fits a size smaller than marked and some of the womens jerseys are two sizes smaller. It's mostly good fabrics and pads and does what it's supposed to do and lately some of the prices I've seen are super low.

Good to know they are a real company. Gonna give them a try, can't beat $10 shorts, $3 socks and $6 leg warmers. They do seem sketchy, 13k fake instagram followers and no paypal option on their site

I put 1 pair of shorts and 3 pairs of socks in my cart, total came to like $35.

But shipping was $24.

FWIF, Klymit runs scams like that all the time too. But now I will see their ads for the rest of the year.