Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Hey Bing how should we fuck with the Gweilo today? Promote the stealing video meme, Wang. Leave the branding testicle challenge for next month.
    Sadly, I think there's longs of truth to this.

Asymmetrical warfare through milk crate challenges, tide pod challenges, and petty larceny.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Oh yeah, everyone knew. Including the teacher. She sitting in the front row in a MickyDs chair with no desk as class starts, and he doesn't acknowledge it in anyway, just starts teaching. Though I swear I saw him laugh to himself as he turned around to write on the chalkboard...
    I keep envisioning this in one of the classrooms I sat in during 8th grade. Such a perfect portrait of juvenile madness.

Oh yeah, everyone knew. Including the teacher. She sitting in the front row in a MickyDs chair with no desk as class starts, and he doesn't acknowledge it in anyway, just starts teaching. Though I swear I saw him laugh to himself as he turned around to write on the chalkboard...
    Heroes. All of em involved here.

We had a class in high school that was right after lunch. One of my buddies was in love with one of our classmates. Everytime we went to McDonalds something from the restaurant would end up on her desk before she’d walk in.

Napkin dispensers. Trays. Soda cups. Food (not often, but sometimes). Condiment dispensers. Etc. Like a love offering.

She was both not impressed and impressed.

The most notable was when she came in and her desk/chair thing was gone, replaced by a McDonalds chair. Since the desk was gone, gone, she had no choice but to sit in the McDonalds chair for the entire class.

Was taught by my favorite teacher of all time. He was super smart, insanely demanding, and stoic. Dude never blinked.

The whole thing was pretty legendary.
    He could have just brought her a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    He could have just brought her a fish.
    The fact that this is both a TGR meme and also a Napoleon Dynamite reference proves the symmetry and continuity of the universe.

Aren't there cameras everywhere in these schools?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Aren't there cameras everywhere in these schools?
    Not necessarily. Camera systems cost $$ and many (most?) school systems are strapped for cash.. better to put what they have into improving education rather than security.

(your district may vary)

They stole the cameras.

I laughed

back in the day (early 80s) I'd been shipped off to boarding school with that shithead finklesteen kid, so I can't claim glory on this one. Some of the Phi Beta Kappas I hung out with at the hometown private school, that I'd been shipped from, one's mom was the secretary to principal. He had keys to everything. So about 10 of them, they hatched up this plan. They broke into the school with the keys late at night, emptied a lot of lockers of books, and spelled "KICK ASS CLASS OF 19XX" on the roof of the upper school with said books. What they did not factor in was humidity / dew ruining about 1/2 of them.

the aftermath wasn't pretty.

And BTW that's the problem with like, young people today.
    No fuckin creativity.
    "Can't you see..."

Got the official e-mail earlier today…….WTF.
    Good morning RRPS Parents and Guardians,

We would like to bring an alarming video app trend to your attention. This month, a trend called “Devious Licks” began populating on a popular video app. The trend challenges students to steal school equipment (soap dispensers, security cameras, paper towel dispensers and more) and record it to flaunt their theft.

Since its creation, this trend has begun to go viral and now we’re starting to see the impact in Rio Rancho Public Schools. We have already experienced theft and destruction of property at some of our secondary schools related to this disturbing and illegal TikTok challenge. We are investigating the thefts and reviewing TikTok footage. Any student identified could be charged with larceny, criminal damage to property or any other associated crimes. In addition, students may be suspended, taken to a hearing and we will hold students accountable for restitution.

We would like to ask for your assistance to talk to your children and ask them to report if they see behavior related to this trend, while also letting them know about the severity of theft and vandalism. When our community’s children participate in a trend like this, they not only commit illegal acts by stealing school equipment and vandalizing, they’re also destroying a school environment that serves so many of their peers.

With our continued parent/guardian and school district partnership, we are confident that we can put an end to this illegal and damaging video app trend. We appreciate your continued support and assistance as we navigate another unique school year.

Thank you,
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    back in the day (early 80s) I'd been shipped off to boarding school with that shithead finklesteen kid, so I can't claim glory on this one. Some of the Phi Beta Kappas I hung out with at the hometown private school, that I'd been shipped from, one's mom was the secretary to principal. He had keys to everything. So about 10 of them, they hatched up this plan. They broke into the school with the keys late at night, emptied a lot of lockers of books, and spelled "KICK ASS CLASS OF 19XX" on the roof of the upper school with said books. What they did not factor in was humidity / dew ruining about 1/2 of them.

No fuckin creativity.
    Shit, maybe I could get you a job with United Fruit. I got a buddy with United Fruit.

A buddy of mine in high schools took a lock picking correspondence course. Early one morning he broke into the school (no need to pick a lock- there was a side door that would just pop open if you pulled hard enough). He then used his newly acquired lock picking skills to break into the closet containing the "bell" that sounded at the end of each period. Except it wasn't a real bell. It was a CD player connected to speakers around the building that would play a "bell" sound on a programmed schedule. He removed the CD and inserted one he had burned containing only the song "Sabotage" by the Beastie boys. He then changed the lock on the door.

That morning instead of ding dong ding dong we got to hear, "I can't stand it, I know you planned it, Imma set it straight this Watergate....," until they took the closet door off the hinges and replaced the bell sound CD, which he had politely left on top of the CD player.

Kids today need to step it up. Stealing soap dispensers isn't funny. It's gross.

Chef’s kiss

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    They stole the cameras.
    Never saw that one coming....

We took one of the band director's cars, VW Rabbit, and pushed it up the sidewalk then carried it in to the recessed entryway of the side school entrance sideways. Pretty sure he had to call a towing company to drag it out of there unless he had 10-12 kids to pick it up and carry it back out from there. Yep, I'm a band geek drummer..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

See, that is what i'm talkin 'bout.

You could really build a resume on that.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    A buddy of mine in high schools took a lock picking correspondence course. Early one morning he broke into the school (no need to pick a lock- there was a side door that would just pop open if you pulled hard enough). He then used his newly acquired lock picking skills to break into the closet containing the "bell" that sounded at the end of each period. Except it wasn't a real bell. It was a CD player connected to speakers around the building that would play a "bell" sound on a programmed schedule. He removed the CD and inserted one he had burned containing only the song "Sabotage" by the Beastie boys. He then changed the lock on the door.

That morning instead of ding dong ding dong we got to hear, "I can't stand it, I know you planned it, Imma set it straight this Watergate....," until they took the closet door off the hinges and replaced the bell sound CD, which he had politely left on top of the CD player.

Kids today need to step it up. Stealing soap dispensers isn't funny. It's gross.

"Can't you see..."

CONFIRMED. Email from the high school principal today warning students of consequences after multiple soap dispensers went missing from bathrooms.

Tiktok is evil.

See, that is what i'm talkin 'bout.

You could really build a resume on that.
    That friend is now a Hollywood film and TV producer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That friend is now a Hollywood film and TV producer.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I hope that is true, it gives me hope for my future tv viewing

Saw one today. Kid stole a school bus

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    CONFIRMED. Email from the high school principal today warning students of consequences after multiple soap dispensers went missing from bathrooms.

Tiktok is evil.
    TikTok is the devil. I've cleaned up so many kitchen messes due to the latest (daily) TikTok food trend. 90% of the time the shit goes right in the trash cause it was stupid to begin with. Try talking a 13yr old girl out of it though? Easier to clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    TikTok is the devil. I've cleaned up so many kitchen messes due to the latest (daily) TikTok food trend. 90% of the time the shit goes right in the trash cause it was stupid to begin with. Try talking a 13yr old girl out of it though? Easier to clean.

Hahaha, my 11 yo daughter is actually a good baker and makes tons of tasty treats.

She also tries to replicate tiktok "recipes" and trashes our kitchen on a regular basis with no edible results.

No fuckin creativity.
    The annual senior prank at my school involved creatively relocating this little old yellow MG the Headmaster drove on the weekends. He even enjoyed seeing what would happen each year. The seniors when I was a freshman somehow disassembled/reassembled it enough to get it through the double doors of a nearly 100 year old building right in front of his office for all to see.

It was glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Chef’s kiss
    Right!?! That’s fucking all time ISBD!

My highschool just used to mess with the rival highschools. Usually around a big football or basketball game. Our rival school burned CHS (their initials) in our field so a farmers kid got some of the long acting herbicide, supposed to last years, mixed it at like 5x the recommended concentration, and sprayed a giant W in their field (our logo). That W was still there 2 years later. They even tried digging up the top few inches of soil and putting sod down but it died after a couple weeks. They finally had a company come in and excavate the top 2’ and put in new dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Never saw that one coming....

We took one of the band director's cars, VW Rabbit, and pushed it up the sidewalk then carried it in to the recessed entryway of the side school entrance sideways. Pretty sure he had to call a towing company to drag it out of there unless he had 10-12 kids to pick it up and carry it back out from there. Yep, I'm a band geek drummer..
    We did the same thing to some strangers car that made the mistake of parking on the path from my high school to the Franz bakery outlet store. It wasn't a Rabbit, slightly lighter 70's Civic.