Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

They stole all the clocks, some kid even stole a printer...

Evidently ticktock is acting up again. This time it's devious licks. Scoundrels (middle schoolers) have been poaching anything that'll fit in their backpacks and then doing vids to show off their ill gotten booty. I got kids in 2 different middle schools and they both said there's not a stapler to be found, no soap or soap dispensers in the bathrooms, hell they're even missing entire urinals and stall doors. What'll these kids think of next to amuse themselves?
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

someone should go slap some parents around, not to hard to figure out who the shitheads are.
    It’s the places you ride that are special, not you riding there.”

All stunts performed without a net!

please dont be p-dawg jr.....please dont be p-dawg jr.....doh!

(simpsons reference)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Evidently ticktock is acting up again. This time it's devious licks. Scoundrels (middle schoolers) have been poaching anything that'll fit in their backpacks and then doing vids to show off their ill gotten booty. I got kids in 2 different middle schools and they both said there's not a stapler to be found, no soap or soap dispensers in the bathrooms, hell they're even missing entire urinals and stall doors. What'll these kids think of next to amuse themselves?
    disclaimer: I know that stealing is wrong. Knew it then, know it know. I even feel badly about it.

This is nothing new. When I was in 8th grade, I had this social studies teacher who was just fucking awful (he was eventually fired). So what did I do? I stole his teacher ID. Left the lanyard it was hanging from on his desk. Took his trashcan. Took his stapler. Took his globe. His was my last class of the day so it was fairly easy to make a hasty exit and fall into the wave of students in the hallway unnoticed. I always ended up returning his shit in some fashion, typically leaving it in the middle of the hallway outside his door, except for that ID. I still have that thing somewhere.

And yeah, motherfuckers would steal anything. None of the stalls in the boys bathroom on our hall had doors on them. The paper towel dispensers were torn off the wall. Ceiling squares would disappear. A stand-up bass disappeared from the orchestra room my 7th grade year.

Middle school truly is the wild west.
    swing your fucking sword.

I’m going to ship you off to military school with that goddamned Finklesteinshitkid, sonofabitch!

ETA for context for the people in back.
    Last edited by BmillsSkier; 09-15-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    I still call it The Jake.

Wait a minute, some middle schoolers are fuck heads ??? What's next , parents claim their kids never do anything wrong ....

got a sweet triple beam back in the day from a school...came in handy for weighting "things".

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    got a sweet triple beam back in the day from a school...came in handy for weighting "things".
    You must have been a damn nerd, we used 'em to weigh pot nugs

Road signs, school supplies, all sorts of stuff. I think it has always happened. Kids really are dumb these days. Why would you post the evidence of it online?

I participated once. We had a school bus driver that played the worst music and we always asked him to change it. He told us that if we wanted to pick the music, we should drive ourselves. He wasn't a pleasant person. One night I slipped into the bus yard, found his bus, and removed all the speakers out of it and put them in a box behind the maintenance shed. It was a solo job and I never told a soul. Growing up in a small town, I bet those speakers are still in that box surrounded by weeds behind the maintenance shed decades later and that bus still has empty speaker holes. I still don't feel guilty about it...I didn't really remove them from the property and that guy's music really did suck.

Please tell me his taste in music included copious amounts of the Eagles.

Overheard kids talking about missing soap dispensers at our HS today. Didn't know what they were referencing until this...

wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Please tell me his taste in music included copious amounts of the Eagles.
    The fucking Eagles man. I didn't hate the Eagles before meeting this bus driver. And this fucker only had four tapes. Beach Boys Greatest Hits, Los Lobos and Tom Jones were the other three.

So that's why bathroom stuff always has the weird screws.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    You must have been a damn nerd, we used 'em to weigh pot nugs
    Lol me too among other recreational substances.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quad beam is better.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    So that's why bathroom stuff always has the weird screws.
    Who do you think started this Tiktok thing? Big screw.

Well back in my day we didn't steal stuff from school.

No, we wrecked it and left it right there.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Well back in my day we didn't steal stuff from school.

No, we wrecked it and left it right there.
    Exactly. Why would you steal a typewriter when you could just throw it out of the third story window?

We had a liquor store in our parking lot in high school. Every Tuesday the delivery driver from the Coors distributor would pull up at 8:20 am, roll a dolly full of beer inside, and shoot the shit with the owner while we cleared out half his truck in to our cars. Took a long time before he started locking the doors.

In Jr High I hired a kid to steal me an Ohaus Triple Beam from the lab for 20 bucks and traded it for a 1/4 lb of something called Gold Colombian.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    In Jr High I hired a kid to steal me an Ohaus Triple Beam from the lab for 20 bucks and traded it for a 1/4 lb of something called Gold Colombian.
    Was it a dial o gram? Mine was and was $$$$ no moving weights around. Dial in desired weight, toss on material and wait for it to balance.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

We had a class in high school that was right after lunch. One of my buddies was in love with one of our classmates. Everytime we went to McDonalds something from the restaurant would end up on her desk before she’d walk in.

Napkin dispensers. Trays. Soda cups. Food (not often, but sometimes). Condiment dispensers. Etc. Like a love offering.

She was both not impressed and impressed.

The most notable was when she came in and her desk/chair thing was gone, replaced by a McDonalds chair. Since the desk was gone, gone, she had no choice but to sit in the McDonalds chair for the entire class.

Was taught by my favorite teacher of all time. He was super smart, insanely demanding, and stoic. Dude never blinked.

The whole thing was pretty legendary.

That's hilarious! Do you know who was doing it or did they manage to stay totally anonymous?

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    That's hilarious! Do you know who was doing it or did they manage to stay totally anonymous?
    It’s going on at my kids HS and all over SF too. Every random thing they can get their hands on is getting snagged. The more pointless the better lol

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Oh yeah, everyone knew. Including the teacher. She sitting in the front row in a MickyDs chair with no desk as class starts, and he doesn't acknowledge it in anyway, just starts teaching. Though I swear I saw him laugh to himself as he turned around to write on the chalkboard...

Hey Bing how should we fuck with the Gweilo today? Promote the stealing video meme, Wang. Leave the branding testicle challenge for next month.