Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    -Is it true he has a tattoo that says “Die Gabby, Die?”

-No, that’s German for “The Gabby, The”

-Well anyone who speaks German can’t be bad.’
    Haha, yes!
    Name:  46F162EC-3136-4967-BD7F-539E452E9421.gif
Views: 675
Size:  226.9 KB

If you’re going to be a black crow, you could do a lot worse than the Tetons.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Agreed. And this one also deserves a RIP to a great actor.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Right?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Yep, it smells like pissed-dribbled sweatpants in here. Time to do the laundry.
    You called it
    Only fact presented in the whole thread

Fyi super baked at city mkt always entertaining

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    the world is changing fast bro
    have you been smoking weed all day like me it don't help

all these great ideas and deep thoughts that make me want to jack off
    the best solution is to find the dog put the bowl down and go for a walk
    Well ya got one thing right, I’ve been whackin off like a banshee

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Given she was out in the open for 3 weeks. I suspect the critters probably spread pieces around pretty good

I don’t want to think about it. But how could it not be that way
    There would be nothing but bones.

I’ve seen dead deer devoured by critters in a week.

That screen name is still banned last time I checked. If Salvelinusconfluentus a sock puppet it's probably a different email and definitely a different IP address. The overlords can ban whoever they want whenever they want but I don't think there's any actual proof here. Does anyone know either one IRL??
    IP addresses are easy to spoof (so I’ve been told), and email addresses even easier to change. Not that I care. I haven’t seen anything wrong with what Salvelinus* has posted, although I’m sure it may have rubbed some people the wrong way.

Gold Jerry. Gold.

John Walsh suspects the parents haven’t been entirely truthful.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-wals...052108207.html

Walsh suggested the family could've taken a photo of their son next to a newspaper with the date showing as proof he was there.

It's like inspector Clouseau is on the job.

Media is getting bored with this story as it's taking too long to get to the conclusion and it's featuring later and later in the daily If it bleeds, it leads results. Unless some major new evidence is brought forth over the weekend Monday will see media interest moving on the another tragedy. We can count on a poc to be featured the next time "missing person" comes up in the cycle of topics in the news.
    With the number of people "gone missing" everyday there isn't enough time to cover everyone who has gone. At least the numbers are coming down.

Pretty blond girl is dead, boyfriend possibly dead or hiding out at grandparents/uncles house. We may never know what happened.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 8.03.22 AM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	524.1 KB 
ID:	386433
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Walsh suggested the family could've taken a photo of their son next to a newspaper with the date showing as proof he was there.

It's like inspector Clouseau is on the job.

Media is getting bored with this story as it's taking too long to get to the conclusion and it's featuring later and later in the daily If it bleeds, it leads results. Unless some major new evidence is brought forth over the weekend Monday will see media interest moving on the another tragedy. We can count on a poc to be featured the next time "missing person" comes up in the cycle of topics in the news.
    With the number of people "gone missing" everyday there isn't enough time to cover everyone who has gone. At least the numbers are coming down.

Pretty blond girl is dead, boyfriend possibly dead or hiding out at grandparents/uncles house. We may never know what happened.

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 8.03.22 AM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	524.1 KB 
ID:	386433
    "we got the bubble headed bleach blonde comes on at 5,
    she can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
    Its interesting when people die
    Give us dirty laundry"

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    "we got the bubble headed bleach blonde comes on at 5,
    she can tell you bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
    Its interesting when people die
    Give us dirty laundry"
    Yup

The other forum, Aprilia, that I follow has shown zero interest in the dead blond girl. Spending their time in a variety of other topics ranging from tv/movies bicycles and how Pete is doing after his crash, politics and the most important topic, how will Maveric perform on the factory Aprilia at the AustinGP?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

And their RS660 engines blowing up.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Come on, it's a mens forum no one is buying the 660.

In other news, the east side of 17 just got some new asphalt from the Hideaway to the top.

Name:	20210918_113826.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	386436
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    My thoughts exactly! Plus what kind of sick fuck wants to come back to a place where they are clearly not wanted? I have a bunch of in real life friends here and this is a great place to stay in touch, but if they told me to get the fuck out, I would get the fuck out and stay out.
    The kind who isn't here to have typical friendly interactions but, instead, is working tirelessly and selflessly to educate your feeble little monkey brain so that you'll better understand your privileged status in relation to the poor and downtrodden masses who spend their entire lives desperately struggling to be free of the crushing weight of the shackles that your unrelentingly oppressive misogyny has imposed on them and their similarly oppressed families for generations in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll be embrace the light and the truth and become an agent of positive change in this otherwise dark and dreary world of sadness and inequality.

The sooner you realize the truth the more time you can spend being enlightened.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Come on, it's a mens forum no one is buying the 660.

In other news, the east side of 17 just got some new asphalt from the Hideaway to the top.

Name:	20210918_113826.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	386436
    I ran into a couple of your Aprilia brethren riding mid '00's RSV's last Sun. We rode together for 10-15 miles. Credit Aprilia, the bike still looks fresh after 15 yrs. Well, other than those taillights.

We didn't find any dead girls.

Yeah, that comment was strange.

boyfriend possibly dead or hiding out at grandparents/uncles house. We may never know what happened.
    I don’t believe he killed himself, given everything he’s done so far to avoid taking responsibility. He doesn’t have the guts to take that step. Don’t think he is at a relative’s house, either. That’s too easy to check.

Can’t fly, hitch hike, or even take a bus at this point because his face is all over the news. My pet theory is he is on a sailboat headed for Cuba, or somewhere similar.

He's in Zihuatanejo riding an Aprilia.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Yeah, that comment was strange.

I don’t believe he killed himself, given everything he’s done so far to avoid taking responsibility. He doesn’t have the guts to take that step. Don’t think he is at a relative’s house, either. That’s too easy to check.

Can’t fly, hitch hike, or even take a bus at this point because his face is all over the news. My pet theory is he is on a sailboat headed for Cuba, or somewhere similar.
    This shitbag is a lot of things, a sailor is not one of those things.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    The kind who isn't here to have typical friendly interactions but, instead, is working tirelessly and selflessly to educate your feeble little monkey brain so that you'll better understand your privileged status in relation to the poor and downtrodden masses who spend their entire lives desperately struggling to be free of the crushing weight of the shackles that your unrelentingly oppressive misogyny has imposed on them and their similarly oppressed families for generations in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll be embrace the light and the truth and become an agent of positive change in this otherwise dark and dreary world of sadness and inequality.

The sooner you realize the truth the more time you can spend being enlightened.
    that was pretty heavy this morning
    so I just bought three shower heads that are over 400.00 a pop so your telling me normal people don't put those in their houses?

Quite the opposite, Fred-o. All sorts of folks shower in opulent comfort. The point is that they ought to spend a little more time considering what they can do to improve the condition of the impoverished and oppressed and a little less time thinking about whether or not they can get by with a single head or if they would be remiss if they didn't opt for the built in body sprayers. All I can say is thank God we've got someone here who is so selfless in their devotion to shining the light of truth on the dim corners of our unthinking monkey brains that they're willing to make this kind of investment in educating us.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!

It's noble, really. Selfless.

Somebody somewhere got paid to make those $400 shower heads, which in turn provided jobs all along the shower head value chain, and...well you get the picture.

Don't forget the tape fred, you don't want to nick those shower heads up screwing them on.

Precisely. Christlike, if you will...