Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Is there a pool on how long it takes to find the dude dead somewhere?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Must. Not. Comment.
    I strongly believe having separate bathrooms is one of the keys to a successful relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

Attachment 385763

Attachment 385764
    This is epic

Love the Mets hat haha

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Is there a pool on how long it takes to find the dude dead somewhere?
    supposedly, the guy hasn’t been seen or actually heard from… all the stuff has been put out by his family and his lawyer… even his parents have said they haven’t seen him since Tuesday.

Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

Attachment 385763

Attachment 385764
    The van that identifies as a bus!

Tj and dex did it man....

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I strongly believe having separate bathrooms is one of the keys to a successful relationship.
    I used to live by the South Fork set from Dallas. The master bath in the house had SIDE BY SIDE TOILETS. No shit, I mean yes shit.. Who the fuck wants to take a dump together??

Isn't renegade burn right in the middle of the missing time line? Maybe they burned up...

Good point.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Attachment 385763

Attachment 385764
    VW van is a spacious palace compared to a SWB Ford Focus van

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Awesome van Yeahman! You still got it?
    Heh, no. That van met an unfortunate end one day in downtown Missoula when the fuel line popped off the pump and caught a spark in the engine compartment. Since the engine is in the rear I did not notice immediately. The next day somebody I worked with said they saw me driving down the street and wondered if I "knew the van was on fire." Lol

I used to live by the South Fork set from Dallas. The master bath in the house had SIDE BY SIDE TOILETS. No shit, I mean yes shit.. Who the fuck wants to take a dump together??
    Who wouldn't want to hold hands while taking a dump.

You’ve obviously never been in the military and experienced the joy that is communal shitting

Attempt to set up an alibi, most likely.

The telling thing is he wanted out of the vehicle immediately when they drove over to the dam. Thats when he realized his ride was taking him to the wrong side of the river from where he had stashed the van.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Who wouldn't want to hold hands while taking a dump.
    holding hands is nice....

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You’ve obviously never been in the military and experienced the joy that is communal shitting

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  65.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    My college swim team locker room had the shitters right out in the open and literally a few feet from some of the lockers. It goes without saying that the freshman got those lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    This is epic

Love the Mets hat haha
    Right!? Killer bus Yeahman. Are those Tyrolias on those Rossis?

Also, given the current thread trajectory, I think this is a good time to share this:

I still call it The Jake.

Heh, no. That van met an unfortunate end one day in downtown Missoula when the fuel line popped off the pump and caught a spark in the engine compartment. Since the engine is in the rear I did not notice immediately. The next day somebody I worked with said they saw me driving down the street and wondered if I "knew the van was on fire." Lol
    Hah! I was riding in my buddies VW beetle and same thing happen. Fuel line popped off the carburetor and engine went up in flames. My buddy was a little surprised that the fuel line was just some kind of rubber hose with a clamp to hold it on the carb. Seems like you might want something more solid like copper tubing with screw connectors for that application, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Hah! I was riding in my buddies VW beetle and same thing happen. Fuel line popped off the carburetor and engine went up in flames. My buddy was a little surprised that the fuel line was just some kind of rubber hose with a clamp to hold it on the carb. Seems like you might want something more solid like copper tubing with screw connectors for that application, but no.
    Ha, no doubt, I had the same thoughts about that chinzy fuel line. In my case the fire damage was compounded by the fact that a couple weeks prior I'd been in Joshua Tree and backed into a boulder in the campground, knocking out my rear window. I had it taped with plastic but the flames eventually came up into the window hole and melted the interior, ceiling, etc. If not for that I might have put in a new engine and tried to salvage the bus, but it was always a pain in the ass anyway. I could seriously write a book about all the travails that thing put me through...as can any VW owner. Had its good points though. Tough as a tank, good clearance, good in the snow, easy to work on...carried around a floor jack and all the tools I needed to drop the engine anytime anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    This makes me reconsider the “temporary” gas line fix I did on my 1952 dodge pickup when I deleted the mechanical pump and went to an electric fuel pump. That was in 2010

What if these two idiots set up an elaborate hoax seeking Insta-fame and it got way out of their control? Hoped that parents might float some cash for a bit…then the law, Reddit and TGR got involved.

That said, these two are likely dead, probably killed by the same guy who drove a hatchback van back to Florida.

Odds on the next plot twist prop bet being the girl’s Dad being implicated in one of the killings has got to be 50/50 right now.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  65.5 KB
    Nicer than I expected. Is that the officer's latrine? Makes sense that they'd make it really nasty to discourage people from hiding out in there pretending they need to shit.