Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1585
    I'm not sure what's going on here with the Honda thread drift.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

My buddy was at Moto GP at COTA this weekend and while I’m not into bikes it looked totally sick.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    This is the moment that the cop should have made him sweat the situation a little bit more and face looks clean.
    Attachment 387588
    this is what is wrong
    everyone sitting behind their computer pretending to interpret human emotions and actions second guessing what the cops said and did looking deep into the two kids like they have it all figured out and everyone else is was stupid because they didn't see it when it was all going down we are a society that thanks to technology has made everything orderly and perfect the unfotunate problem is we far from that

so yeah a thread about motorcycles and shower heads is above and beyond second guessing peoples thoughts and emotions

COTA and Laguna Seca are two bucket list tracks for me. Maybe one day...

Fred, you get those heads installed yet?

Fred, if you want a real pro move that's guaranteed to generate more business, head on down to the Breck outpost and pick up a couple of those TRG branded terrycloth robes to hang in the shower after the install.

This place have robe warmers in the bathroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I don't think there are any Wegmans in Riser-land. Cumberland Farms is alright. It's a poor substitute for a Stewarts but its pretty good.
    While it borders on heresy, I posit Cumby's coffee bar and Soda fountain is far superior to Stewart's. Stewart's wins on all else. Fact: Cumbys new stores were the impetus for Stewart's to up their game and update stores with better food and Bev options.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I was in one today. $.99 any size coffee hot or iced!
    Absofuckinglutely. Coffee bar and soda fountain rock.

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    Stewart's
    Back in the day I would always stop at the texico on Ptree Industrial after a hard workout at the ogelthorpe track an git me a Stewart's keylime soda. In a bottle. Damn good and I haven't seen one since the 90s. Wait what were we talkin about?
    "Can't you see..."

While it borders on heresy, I posit Cumby's coffee bar and Soda fountain is far superior to Stewart's. Stewart's wins on all else. Fact: Cumbys new stores were the impetus for Stewart's to up their game and update stores with better food and Bev options.

Cumbys coffee is better than it has any right to be.
    I don’t search it out, but I’ll take that over Dunkins or most others in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fred, if you want a real pro move that's guaranteed to generate more business, head on down to the Breck outpost and pick up a couple of those TRG branded terrycloth robes to hang in the shower after the install.
    drive by ten times a day but never been in you think it's ok if I just park on the sidewalk and run in?
    think I'm going to fire someone today, cut a vacation short last week to come home and shit can someone another one this week won't hurt either

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Cumbys coffee is better than it has any right to be.
    I don’t search it out, but I’ll take that over Dunkins or most others in a heartbeat.
    now we’re on to convenience store coffee recommendations.
    and since we’re on the subject-I frequently take coffee into the shower but how about on motorcycles?
    Timberridge et al- do you guys have cup holders on your bikes?
    sounds like a top gear segment- how much coffee is left in the cup after track riding
    skid luxury

I think you're wanted in the Upstate Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Back in the day I would always stop at the texico on Ptree Industrial after a hard workout at the ogelthorpe track an git me a Stewart's keylime soda. In a bottle. Damn good and I haven't seen one since the 90s. Wait what were we talkin about?
    RaceTrac up on 400 once you get outta the city and exurbs has all the Stewarts soda (pop) flavors you can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    drive by ten times a day but never been in you think it's ok if I just park on the sidewalk and run in?
    think I'm going to fire someone today, cut a vacation short last week to come home and shit can someone another one this week won't hurt either
    Of course. Slap a TGR sticker on the door and park it right on the corner in front. Anyone asks you're a delivery vehicle or its an influencer branding event. Run in, grab three robes (one for yourself) and go about your day firing people.

do you want me to mail you a free robe?
    do you want white or pink?
    I imagine your the guy who wants the short robe to the mid thigh vs the robe to your ankles

A real pro move would be to fire them while wearing just the robe and smoking a joint.

I imagine your the guy who wants the short robe to the mid thigh vs the robe to your ankles
    Of all the callouts on le TRG, this might be the best.

do you want me to mail you a free robe?
    do you want white or pink?
    Mid-thigh is the way to go for two reasons, (i) my legs are still a bit tan from the summer and you gotta show that off while you can, and (ii) no body needs to be tripping on a too-long bathrobe down the second set of stairs in your vacation home.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    A real pro move would be to fire them while wearing just the robe and smoking a joint.
    ^^^
    He's not wrong.

So Pete Davidson's catching flack for making fun of Dog not being able to find Laundrie on SNL Saturday night. I had a feeling that might piss some people off when I saw it.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    COTA and Laguna Seca are two bucket list tracks for me. Maybe one day...
    You know, I’ve lived close to both of those tracks but never went. Maybe I should make an effort this year to go to cota, since I’m still not that far away.

Stewart's has free coffee with a tiny amount of gas.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    now we’re on to convenience store coffee recommendations.
    and since we’re on the subject-I frequently take coffee into the shower but how about on motorcycles?
    Timberridge et al- do you guys have cup holders on your bikes?
    sounds like a top gear segment- how much coffee is left in the cup after track riding
    Do you put a lid on it in the shower?

Thanks for asking about motorcycle cupholders baby bear. I have a friend with with an Indian Chieftain. I think it may have one because he goes to the Starbucks drive thru with it.
    I do not have one. Italian bikes like mine are not known to be the most reliable so keeping them away from all liquids is generally a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Stewart's has free coffee with a tiny amount of gas.
    16oz black, one sugar, and a splash of 91.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    since we’re on the subject-I frequently take coffee into the shower
    newspaper or iPad too?

I saw the Dead (and Los Lobos) play Laguna Seca back in 1988. Life changing trip. Helluva track.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    newspaper or iPad too?
    no, but sometimes a beer in the evening.
    shbeer
    skid luxury