Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    I thought people went crazy when the can't to Utah, not when they left. I'm sorry you're a bitter old cunt. I hope I never end up like that. I'm sorry people stopped frequenting your shitty blog.

And yes, I coddle my kids. My daughter is 4. Maybe if you gave a shit about your kids, your daughter wouldn't be crying about not being loved as she's taking it up the ass next to the dumpster behind the Shop-Rite.
    Typical

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    FKN’A right brother. He’s on his way to pick her up with a fresh floral bouquet and a new iMac so she can vlog proper. Maybe even some new sexy undies and Lululemon tights. Sly devil
    I said that where? My guess is he killed her, but I wait for actual fact, not conjecture.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

After I graduated high school my mom remarried and sold our house. I worked at a place with housing for a while, and slept on couches, and kind of squatted in this family cabin. I was in Crested Butte a few months later at age 18. It was a scramble.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    I thought people went crazy when the can't to Utah
    When I can’t Utah I totally go crazy

Now it’s getting interesting

Brian has been reported as a missing person by his parents
    Wow. I was wondering how the fbi was in the house collecting evidence?
    With parents permission
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    The real story here is how they #vanlifed for more than a week without killing each other in a van built on the Ford Focus platform.

Attachment 385733
    Whoa, slow down that's their #van?? Holy shit. That thing should be delivering auto parts to a Napa or some shit, not a home to two narcissists from NJ. No wonder he killed her

How dare someone attempt #vanlife without a proper Sprinter.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

2012 Ford Transit Connect = #HatchbackLife

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Where did they even store their shit in that van if they were sleeping in the back? Should have had a roofbox on it. What good was the back ladder anyways if there was nothing to climb up and get from the roof?

Wait, is that van even big enough to lay down in. Looks like it was designed for midgets.........not that there is anything wrong with that, little people should be able to van life too.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Wait, is that van even big enough to lay down in. Looks like it was designed for midgets.........not that there is anything wrong with that, little people should be able to van life too.
    dude is only 5’8” I think- and the girl looks hobbit sized.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Where did they even store their shit in that van if they were sleeping in the back? Should have had a roofbox on it. What good was the back ladder anyways if there was nothing to climb up and get from the roof?
    Agreed. I’m not huge. I might be able to squeeze in there, especially if I can let my head poke up between the seats a little but there’s no way I’m bringing a month’s worth of shit without a roof box. Also; No bikes or kayaks or anything? How were they spending their non-travel time anyway?

I could barely stand an extended weekend of camping out of our converted CRV and we luckily had a roofbox. Seems like these two were wholly unprepared for this adventure and spent half their time web surfing and vlogging in nearby coffee shops.

These two were not exactly tgr'ers. They just needed sneakers to hit the drive-by tourist spots and snap a pic for the blog yo. Living the dream.

Maybe they realized they had to get more GOTOS to nail the vanlife lifestyle and he headed out to stock up while she generated more footy for tiktok

ended up in mexico with four other people in a geo prizm
    it's not the vehicle its the adventure
    have an almost 30 year old faded photo of us in my office guess thats the extent of our vloging ticktocking facebooking and instgraming at the time

They bought the van they could afford and then spent nights sleeping in a tent not the van.

I'm embarrassed to even know this, but it's true.

I bet it was her toiletries that pushed him over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    They bought the van they could afford and then spent nights sleeping in a tent not the van.

I'm embarrassed to even know this, but it's true.
    The tent, however, identified as a yurt.

my sister has that van and it’s good for a solo person but I had the immediate thought about 2 people in there for a prolonged period…..”I’m frankly not surprised someone got murdered.”
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Do you still call them toiletries when you live in a focus/tent and shit in a bucket?

Bucketries?

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Must. Not. Comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Do you still call them toiletries when you live in a focus/tent and shit in a bucket?

Bucketries?
    I actually tried to think of a better word, but you succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    my sister has that van and it’s good for a solo person but I had the immediate thought about 2 people in there for a prolonged period…..”I’m frankly not surprised someone got murdered.”
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    I could barely stand an extended weekend of camping out of our converted CRV and we luckily had a roofbox. Seems like these two were wholly unprepared for this adventure and spent half their time web surfing and vlogging in nearby coffee shops.
    Yeah. Did they have daypacks or anything?

I've spent a lifetime collecting gear and the challenge has changed from acquiring to leaving most of it home so we actually have room to function but still bringing what we need. If I go into a gear shop I want to support I try to just buy expendables like coffee or food.

It looks like they have is a small tent and sandals and no knowledge other than just the desire to blog and look cool. That is hard if you aren't a drinker for the evenings and have a genuine curiosity about the outdoors by day. Bikini shots ftw I guess.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1990_RT_04 k026.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	385763

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1990_RT_10 c014.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	385764

Awesome van Yeahman! You still got it?