Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Have you taken the time to consider how many lives your shower head has affected today?
    I still call it The Jake.

Chinese miners, prople displaced by the 3 Gorges to prive power for factory, underpaid dirty factory workers, guy driving delivery truch 18 hours a day, dock workers, guy making bank renting container/shipping, union dockworkers, underpaid truck driver, warehouse worker(stoned), bath designer, warehouse worker (not stoned), another delivery driver, plumbers helper installing and Fred collecting $60+ each for handling the deal.

I am still processing the fact I have a monkey brain, tough pill to swallow on a Friday morning.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

If you had a bigger brain it would be easier to process.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    I am still processing the fact I have a monkey brain, tough pill to swallow on a Friday morning.
    Maybe get a better showerhead?

Dammit! Not only is it a monkey brain, now I find out its tiny! This just gets worse and worse!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I don't subscribe to the Aprilia forum so this may be apples to oranges, but that we can drift from #vanlife killings into the macroeconomics of bath fixtures and also dabble in primate brain anatomy is what makes the TRG so much better than every other forum on the internet.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    The kind who isn't here to have typical friendly interactions but, instead, is working tirelessly and selflessly to educate your feeble little monkey brain so that you'll better understand your privileged status in relation to the poor and downtrodden masses who spend their entire lives desperately struggling to be free of the crushing weight of the shackles that your unrelentingly oppressive misogyny has imposed on them and their similarly oppressed families for generations in the hope that maybe, just maybe, you'll be embrace the light and the truth and become an agent of positive change in this otherwise dark and dreary world of sadness and inequality.

The sooner you realize the truth the more time you can spend being enlightened.
    Bravo!
    Ms TBS - an ardent feminist- was laughing hysterically when I read this to her. She commends your succinct explanation and your devotion to edumacating our unenlightened male monkey brains

Could you kick your brain's ass?

Dammit! Not only is it a monkey brain, now I find out its tiny! This just gets worse and worse!
    Dude, look on the bright side; at least you are able to converse with other TGR primates on this board.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I don't subscribe to the Aprilia forum so this may be apples to oranges, but that we can drift from #vanlife killings into the macroeconomics of bath fixtures and also dabble in primate brain anatomy is what makes the TRG so much better than every other forum on the internet.
    There is an ex cop from Canada threatening to choke out a guy from New Zealand over an insult about how the Yamaha's are doing this season.

I am usually ok with continuing education for my tiny brain but will choose my own qualified teacher as there are some really unqualified ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Could you kick your brain's ass?
    I think only with the assistance of some flakka.

As Hugh liked to point out, we really are an above-average bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Come on, it's a mens forum no one is buying the 660.

In other news, the east side of 17 just got some new asphalt from the Hideaway to the top.

Attachment 386436
    App Gap? If so, it's Hydeaway. Nice stretch of road. I remember locking it up at a hairpin on the descent, and barely recovering in time to avoid a bad crash. Buddy laid down his MC and walked away with minor injuries. Stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

It seems like he drove her van back after making an attempt at hitch hiking and realized a cross country hike would be strenuous and create a lot of witnesses. He likely phoned his folks and those records will sync up and implicate them as accomplices. Add in a camp / scout trip and they’re scum.
    That’s my monkey brain assertion of the day.

What about camp and a scout trip?

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

Thought I saw the parents and he went camping in NW FL 9/10-12th.. but then again I’m getting my news from the socials. I sense they were scoping a hideout for him.

Ah, as in scout out a place, not as in this dude went on a camping trip with some Scouts. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by bendtheski View Post
    App Gap? If so, it's Hydeaway. Nice stretch of road. I remember locking it up at a hairpin on the descent, and barely recovering in time to avoid a bad crash. Buddy laid down his MC and walked away with minor injuries. Stay safe.
    As in Bruce, auto correct in action. I am certainly taking it easy these days, plenty of excitement on that road over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I think only with the assistance of some flakka.

As Hugh liked to point out, we really are an above-average bunch.
    Name:  Monkeys.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  14.0 KB
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Imagine how the monkeys feel about it.

Now fish brain...

With 6 axis IMU's there's less chance of yeeting a turn these days. It's like tip and tail rocker for bikes. But on the older unrockered bikes, it's still a learned skill.

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

I forgot to mention I was on a road bike. Pretty sure I wore out the back tire skidding. My buddy was on a MC, and got lucky AF. This would have been around 2006, so not sure if 6-axis thingamajiggies were available then?

I miss riding under 6000 feet.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

2006? 100% unrockered.

Besides altitude making people homicidal is riding below 6000' better?
    This looks fun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Stelvio_pass.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	386466

2006? 100% unrockered.

Besides altitude making people homicidal is riding below 6000' better?
    This looks fun.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Stelvio_pass.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	386466

if you’re going to ride there, bring your skis. Nice year-round skiing at the top of that pass.

https://passostelvio.eu/de/home-de/

do you think the dead kids ever had a ski town house with 9 bathrooms eightthousand sq ft of living space?
    it's not just one shower head, just to keep things in perspective you have the regular shower head, a rain shower head, and a body sprayer that rides on a rail and can be detachable to get your nether regions good and clean
    plus bidets are back in stile
    20% mark up on a 15k plumbing order to smoke weed and hit a couple buttons and mouse clicks