Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1585
    Not only did she get strangled to death, but her body was found 3-4 weeks after the fact. So, that just ramps up the heat on a dude that for a month after she was dead was driving around in her van, and not saying anything about her not being with him.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    And what are the odds he goes out without a social media suicide letter?
    I thought she was in charge of the social media that's why the posts stopped after she was last seen. I bet she had a bunch of thirsty guys chasing after her and the BF was just there to drive and take her pics. I'm friends with a couple of very hot women climbers and the amount of guys hitting on them off the posts they make online is crazy and always seems to be an issue with their current boyfriends. Makes me wonder if they had a similar dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Not only did she get strangled to death, but her body was found 3-4 weeks after the fact. So, that just ramps up the heat on a dude that for a month after she was dead was driving around in her van, and not saying anything about her not being with him.
    Her body was found on 9/19, so 3-4 weeks prior is 8/22-29, and he was back in FL with the van on the 9/1. It's fitting the timeline, but he wasn't driving her van for a month after, pretty much just the drive back to FL.

I think he ran to the Everglades, promptly got a rattler snakebite, died, and was consumed by gators,a croc or just sank into the muck.
    He's def not smart enough to be surviving out there for this long.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    I'm friends with a couple of very hot women climbers.
    Well you know we need photographic proof of this……
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

There’s a couple photos over on the Climbers forum, ones a redhead from MT and the other a blonde from CA. Nice people but a bit narcissistic.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    Her body was found on 9/19, so 3-4 weeks prior is 8/22-29, and he was back in FL with the van on the 9/1. It's fitting the timeline, but he wasn't driving her van for a month after, pretty much just the drive back to FL.
    They were seen in a Jackson restaurant 8/27. It was about 2300 miles home for him, so say 36 hrs of driving? Add in 8 hrs sleep along the way. Therefore he could have killed her as late at 8/30 and still made it back to FL by 9/1.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    There’s a couple photos over on the Climbers forum, ones a redhead from MT and the other a blonde from CA. Nice people but a bit narcissistic.
    And if this thread has taught us anything, it's that associating with attention whores like that is gonna get you dead in a swamp or up on murder 1 charges.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    They were seen in a Jackson restaurant 8/27. It was about 2300 miles home for him, so say 36 hrs of driving? Add in 8 hrs sleep along the way. Therefore he could have killed her as late at 8/30 and still made it back to FL by 9/1.
    It's either right before he went to Colter Bay or right after he was dropped off hitchhiking back from there.

And if this thread has taught us anything, it's that associating with attention whores like that is gonna get you dead in a swamp or up on murder 1 charges.
    Another reason why its best to associate with people named Drugs.
    I still call it The Jake.

If sleep was had after strangling her, leaving her body there and driving her van back to Florida, you’d hope it was fitful and grim.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Another reason why its best to associate with people named Drugs.
    Yes

I knew a guy in college we called drugs. he wanted to race bikes, we made him guinea pig all the jumps we built on this dual slalom course freshmen year. He was busy smoking a bowl in the van when we went to look for him. drum circles, running around on acid, i once watched him place his hands on a cop car, but run around it never taking his hands off to get away from the cop while on acid. got kicked out for trying to choke the girl he was either having consensual sex with or trying to assault her, cant remember the details.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

If they nab him, what if he mounts the “it was a consensual game of erotic asphyxiation gone awry” defense?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    If they nab him, what if he mounts the “it was a consensual game of erotic asphyxiation gone awry” defense?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8774367.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	561.0 KB 
ID:	388985
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    I think he ran to the Everglades, promptly got a rattler snakebite, died, and was consumed by gators,a croc or just sank into the muck.
    He's def not smart enough to be surviving out there for this long.
    100% this. Shit weasel isn't out there living off the land in swampville or wherever people thinks he's made it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    100% this. Shit weasel isn't out there living off the land in swampville or wherever people thinks he's made it to.
    Or he's in someone's bunker/storm shelter. But who's willing to take that kind of heat for this asshole? More likely he's dead..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Dog's crack team is on it!

I'm guessing Mexico and beyond into Central America.

Dog found that one guy in Mexico didn’t he? That cosmetics heir or some shit?

Have faith in the bleached mullet and fingerless gloves people.

I was thinking the islands, but who knows

Meh, a hat, glasses, facial hair and laying low and I think he wouldn't be spotted for a while. Especially if he has all the cash his parents could round up in a day or two, which I'm guessing they did.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Meh, a hat, glasses, facial hair and laying low and I think he wouldn't be spotted for a while. Especially if he has all the cash his parents could round up in a day or two, which I'm guessing they did.
    That's the real interesting piece of this to me, the level of the parents' involvement.

They don't report him missing, they don't tell the cops that he came home until they figure it out, they only speak through their attorney, and they possibly misdirected the entire search effort with the car at the swamp routine.

Even if by some incredible twist that their son didn't kill her, as parents they are complete and total utter pieces of shit by providing him with even a scintilla of cover knowing that there's another set of parents out there with a dead daughter and looking for answers.

The whole lot of them are garbage human beings.

That's the real interesting piece of this to me, the level of the parents' involvement.

They don't report him missing, they don't tell the cops that he came home until they figure it out, they only speak through their attorney, and they possibly misdirected the entire search effort with the car at the swamp routine.

Even if by some incredible twist that their son didn't kill her, as parents they are complete and total utter pieces of shit by providing him with even a scintilla of cover knowing that there's another set of parents out there with a dead daughter and looking for answers.

This.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

This. Too.