Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1443
  1. #1376
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Driving around for 4 days with his dismembered wife. Hanging out with "friends" wondering where she is? Please kneel down sir so we can put a bullet in your head.

    Attachment 389693
    Man admits to killing and dismembering wife in their van. Pleads not guilty.

    Can we have another type of plea for these cases? Like "pleads guilty as fuck but also insane"

    Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

  2. #1377
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,438
    So I was thinking about the turn of events from that article I posted on the last page and I think it may be a Bunny Lebowski situation.

    Shitbag comes home and tells parents he did something bad and not to talk to the cops.

    Shitbag goes somewhere, shitstain parents know where.

    Before leaving shitbag gives parents some stuff of his to discover, this stuff includes his freshly severed pinky toe.

    Shitstain parents' attorney says, hey guys, if we only go looking over here, ya know, once the water recedes, we might find the true killer.

    Shitstain parents tell FBI they are going to search this area referenced by their attorney.

    Shitstain parents miraculously find personal effects and toe. Whoah! how did that get there??? they exclaim.

    Shitstain parents whisper to eachother, "do you think they bought it?"
    I still call it The Jake.

  3. #1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,302
    My daughter is NEVER allowed to go anywhere with anyone in a van EVER!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  4. #1379
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    5,775
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...u_m7jSxwo14icw


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

    "Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

    "once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

    "As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

  5. #1380
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Down In A Hole, Up in the Sky
    Posts
    31,225
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    My daughter is NEVER allowed to go anywhere with anyone in a van EVER!
    That’s what your Father in Law said…
    Forum Cross Pollinator

  6. #1381
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So. VT
    Posts
    2,587
    What if landries parents offed him after they found out what he did?

  7. #1382
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,438
    Their actions to date have been that of self preservation.

    I doubt it.
    I still call it The Jake.

  8. #1383
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,648
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Where's Dog??
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    NBC is reporting human remains found at the site……..
    First he killed Gabby, and now he went and killed Dog too ?


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  9. #1384
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,764
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So I was thinking about the turn of events from that article I posted on the last page and I think it may be a Bunny Lebowski situation.

    Shitbag comes home and tells parents he did something bad and not to talk to the cops.

    Shitbag goes somewhere, shitstain parents know where.

    Before leaving shitbag gives parents some stuff of his to discover, this stuff includes his freshly severed pinky toe.

    Shitstain parents' attorney says, hey guys, if we only go looking over here, ya know, once the water recedes, we might find the true killer.

    Shitstain parents tell FBI they are going to search this area referenced by their attorney.

    Shitstain parents miraculously find personal effects and toe. Whoah! how did that get there??? they exclaim.

    Shitstain parents whisper to eachother, "do you think they bought it?"
    So in this case, is Dog the Dude and the real reason he’s missing is because the Sarasota county sheriff winged a mug off his head?

    What is the marmot equivalent for Florida? Baby gator?

  10. #1385
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    987
    ^^

    this a very complicated case maude. you know lotta of in's, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's .. and uh, a lot of uh, strands to keep in my head man, y know .. lotta strands in the ol' duders head
    north bound horse.

  11. #1386
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    3,021
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    My daughter is NEVER allowed to go anywhere with anyone in a van EVER!
    there must be difference between a guy rolling up in a 180k van or repurposed skoolie or used ambulance isn't there?
    I'd be leary of the guy in the nice van

  12. #1387
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,302
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    there must be difference between a guy rolling up in a 180k van or repurposed skoolie or used ambulance isn't there?
    I'd be leary of the guy in the nice van
    This creep drove past our house almost every day for years..
    Durham N.C. Man Allegedly Used Ice Cream Truck To Lure And Rape Young Boys
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  13. #1388
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,441
    Pretty weird and raw emotions come up when there's a connection so close to home.

    A man working as a librarian in the school across the street from me was arrested for sexually abusing children there.

    Also found out recently a close childhood friend is doing time for murder. Sick fuck murdered his female room mate (who was desperately trying to get him out of her life). Dismembered her and tossed her in a dumpster, then used her phone to impersonate her with texts her dad to trick him into thinking she was ok.

  14. #1389
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,138
    Maybe this guy is a serial killer?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  15. #1390
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    5,075
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    ^^

    this a very complicated case maude. you know lotta of in's, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's .. and uh, a lot of uh, strands to keep in my head man, y know .. lotta strands in the ol' duders head
    Just curious.. awesome quote. Were you able to run that off of memory alone or did you look it up?

    Either way. Spot on.

    Just wondering. I may have thought of that, love Lebowski and can quote a bunch... but that one would have been tough..

    Either way. Totally relevant and well done.

  16. #1391
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,438
    I have to think it’s gonna take a lot to bring down Dog.
    I still call it The Jake.

  17. #1392
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,792
    Please tell me that the remains are Laundrie's and the cause of death is alligator.

  18. #1393
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    righthere/rightnow
    Posts
    2,561
    The parents have some questions coming their way.

  19. #1394
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Posts
    1,978
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Please tell me that the remains are Laundrie's and the cause of death is alligator.
    Giardia would be just as well. My money is he went out there to off himself, and his parents knew the whole damn time. What a waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I have to think it’s gonna take a lot to bring down Dog.
    Hubris seemed to work fine last time.

  20. #1395
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    valley of the heart's delight
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    ETA: This article is helpful. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-says/3337855/


    Does this make any sense to anyone? The family attorney suggests it may be helpful to look here when the water recedes. The parents find his stuff not LE. The park had just been reopened to the public and that's when the parents decide to go searching there?
    So NBC says - a month ago parents say Brian disappears to the Carlton Reserve. The car is found there. 2 weeks ago the parents (lawyer) say to look in the park. 2 days ago the parents say they will look in the park. Yesterday the parents look in the park and find stuff.

    What's the FBI, sheriff, and Dog doing this whole time? The parents weren't exactly sneaking around, so hard to believe they planted the stuff. They told LE where to look. Why LE find nothing? Can't be an LE setup b/c they opened the park to the public.

    When do we tune in for the next episode?

  21. #1396
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,381
    Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    So NBC says - a month ago parents say Brian disappears to the Carlton Reserve. The car is found there. 2 weeks ago the parents (lawyer) say to look in the park. 2 days ago the parents say they will look in the park. Yesterday the parents look in the park and find stuff.

    What's the FBI, sheriff, and Dog doing this whole time? The parents weren't exactly sneaking around, so hard to believe they planted the stuff. They told LE where to look. Why LE find nothing? Can't be an LE setup b/c they opened the park to the public.

    When do we tune in for the next episode?
    In the article I read there was a mention of high water that had receded, so the conditions during each search could have been very different.

  22. #1397
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    uTardedland
    Posts
    11,367
    Dental records confirmed, he dead!

    Edit: according to the FBI. We haven’t heard from Dog yet.

  23. #1398
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Just curious.. awesome quote. Were you able to run that off of memory alone or did you look it up?

    Either way. Spot on.

    Just wondering. I may have thought of that, love Lebowski and can quote a bunch... but that one would have been tough..

    Either way. Totally relevant and well done.
    thought i had it by memory. but watched a clip to verify and had missed a lot of the uh's and man, y'knows' .. a lot of the second part .. so i cheated.

    my memory missed a lot of what he was blathering about, in god's holy name (as it were).
    north bound horse.

  24. #1399
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,302
    Old Lucias Clay got him..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  25. #1400
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Dental records confirmed, he dead!

    Edit: according to the FBI. We haven’t heard from Dog yet.
    Good fucking riddance. I hope it was a snake bite on top of giardia or dysentery or something from drinking bad water while starving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •