Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1443
  1. #1326
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,731
    That.
    Also.

  2. #1327
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    5,068
    Yup

  3. #1328
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,160
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    They were seen in a Jackson restaurant 8/27. It was about 2300 miles home for him, so say 36 hrs of driving? Add in 8 hrs sleep along the way. Therefore he could have killed her as late at 8/30 and still made it back to FL by 9/1.
    I think that she was dead within an hour of this restaurant incident. She shamed him by going back in and apologizing. Maybe she didnt even make it out of the parking lot.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

  4. #1329
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,424
    Heard on the radio this morning that the internet detectives have reported that his IG account has been unfollowing people in the last few days.

    If he’s alive, it might just be the social media vanity that does him in.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #1330
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    662
    Who TF is talking about this on the radio??

  6. #1331
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,424
    Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Who TF is talking about this on the radio??
    Oddly enough it was the guy who gives the "entertainment updates" during the news. Morning drive shit.
    I still call it The Jake.

  7. #1332
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    662
    Gross.

  8. #1333
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,424
    Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Gross.
    Well, it's a national news story and they, along with every other tv station, radio station and internet site have been giving updates, so?
    I still call it The Jake.

  9. #1334
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,128


    I never noticed before, but in Austria the passing zone striping is far more aggressive.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  10. #1335
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,424
    Italians hanging with Austrians.

    That didn’t go so well last time round.
    I still call it The Jake.

  11. #1336
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,958
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Italians hanging with Austrians.

    That didn’t go so well last time round.
    Rocky vs. Terminator!

  12. #1337
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Heard on the radio this morning that the internet detectives have reported that his IG account has been unfollowing people in the last few days.

    If he’s alive, it might just be the social media vanity that does him in.
    My social media consultant tells me that the people he follows blocking him could make it look like he’s unfollowing people.

  13. #1338
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    My social media consultant tells me that the people he follows blocking him could make it look like he’s unfollowing people.
    See, my spawn isn’t old enough to tell me how all this works. That and I’m not old enough to have a justifiable explanation as to why I don’t know either.

    Thanks for the clarification. Surprised the correspondent didn’t include that in the bit.
    I still call it The Jake.

  14. #1339
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,756
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Italians hanging with Austrians.

    That didn’t go so well last time round.
    1998 world cup?
    https://apnews.com/article/359070636...196d3d7c497b5b

    Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

  15. #1340
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,269
    If he ain't dead there's no way he's connected enough to have folks who will keep hiding him much longer. Sure, it's relatively easy for some homeless mentally ill person to stay off the grid because they were never really on it to start with. Same goes for Whitey Bulger being pre tech age when he went dark. I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...

    I don't see this fool being able to take those extremes to lay low for long.. older folks who never really did go all in on the internet reliance suffer a lot less pulling that off...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  16. #1341
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,632
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If he ain't dead there's no way he's connected enough to have folks who will keep hiding him much longer. Sure, it's relatively easy for some homeless mentally ill person to stay off the grid because they were never really on it to start with. Same goes for Whitey Bulger being pre tech age when he went dark. I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...

    I don't see this fool being able to take those extremes to lay low for long.. older folks who never really did go all in on the internet reliance suffer a lot less pulling that off...
    He could be on the road with a new van and burner phone + a pile of cash from his folks. I agree he’ll probably slip up but it hasn’t been all that long yet.

  17. #1342
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    16,201
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If he ain't dead there's no way he's connected enough to have folks who will keep hiding him much longer. Sure, it's relatively easy for some homeless mentally ill person to stay off the grid because they were never really on it to start with. Same goes for Whitey Bulger being pre tech age when he went dark. I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...

    I don't see this fool being able to take those extremes to lay low for long.. older folks who never really did go all in on the internet reliance suffer a lot less pulling that off...
    Faraday cage built into the house?

  18. #1343
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    He could be on the road with a new van and burner phone + a pile of cash from his folks. I agree he’ll probably slip up but it hasn’t been all that long yet.
    Easier to lay low on a motorcycle. Car registrations get a lot more scrutiny.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  19. #1344
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,958
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Easier to lay low on a motorcycle. Car registrations get a lot more scrutiny.
    Weakness: many more fuel stops, more exposure.

  20. #1345
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    Weakness: many more fuel stops, more exposure.
    Jesse would like to dispute that

  21. #1346
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,733
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I've got a crazy cousin who supposedly used to be in the Australian version of the CIA. He's now living with my 90+ year old aunt, his mom and has ZERO online footprint, refuses to allow folks to take his picture EVER.. My aunt does use email tightly controlled by the cousin who takes her laptop to the local library to log in and send/receive the emails once or twice a week. No smart phones either...
    Shit dude, you just gave up your cousin to the Australian version of the NSA.

  22. #1347
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,269
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    Shit dude, you just gave up your cousin to the Australian version of the NSA.
    And he has no idea LOL!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  23. #1348
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,648
    Italians got along with the Austrians for this...

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aprilia

    With a 998 cc 60-degree V-twin engine built by the Austrian company Rotax, the RSV Mille was the first large displacement motorcycle made by Aprilia that up to then had made up to 250cc engines.[3] This same engine was used unmodified in the Tuono and in slightly modified form in the SL1000 Falco. Same engine now used in the Can Am Spyder.


    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2021-10-14 at 02.27.06.jpeg
Views: 412
Size:  129.8 KB

  24. #1349
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    6,269
    There's another BIG TELL (for me) happening here. If Laundrie was one of my kids, and there was even an iota of a chance they didn't do it I'd take out a mortgage for a very big reward to help us find them. It seems pretty clear his parents are good with him staying gone.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  25. #1350
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    3,710
    Maybe crazy runs in the family and they killed him and he's buried in the back yard.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •