Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
    Ohh they should totally get Bud Carr!

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    We can expect resolution soon - Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case
    https://apple.news/AzDAY3A20SsG-iG22XgJu6Q
    Shit Dog AND John Walsh? The kids fucked now.

I did see that App trail rumor again. That kid ain't built for the AT, only #vanlife

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    We can expect resolution soon - Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case
    https://apple.news/AzDAY3A20SsG-iG22XgJu6Q
    If Dog the Bounty Hunter finds this dude, I’m officially tapping out. What’s next? Is Nancy Grace gonna be brought in to prosecute?

Now we're going into "Idiocracy" territory.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Did we ever leave?

Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    I am not sure I can break this to you gently. We have been there for many years, possibly decades. The point of no return was in 2015 when tRump rode the golden escalator to announce his candidacy.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I am not sure I can break this to you gently. We have been there for many years, possibly decades. The point of no return was in 2015 when tRump rode the golden escalator to announce his candidacy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So, way back, I dated this very nice gal in Victoria BC. She is kind of an unintentional hipster, an artist, a very sensitive, gentle kind of person. She got me to watch Dog the bounty Hunter, and I was so, like, “wtf is this shit” for a few episodes. She says, I know I know, but watch, he’ll grow on you.

Sure enough, it did kind of grow on me…. there’s something very redeeming about them. And that show kind of became one of those guilty shit-tv kind of pleasures that you can’t explain. I did the same thing to my wife and it took about as long, and she had the same eventual reaction. It’s a hard thing to explain, there’s real love in that family. He loved his Beth, and his kids. He uses his inherent aggression to catch out of control people before they do more damage to themselves and the community. In his own ridiculous way, he’s genuinely trying to make up for being a shitbird when he was young. It’s absurd, but there’s something really endearing there.

So I love that he’s going to track this guy down. He’s a total goof, and what could ever make you look more like a jackass than being a fan of his, but here I am, weirdly rooting for this hunt.
    Git’m Leland!

I confess I used to watch it too. I think mainly because one of his daughters was kinda hot. Haven’t seen his show in awhile, though. Is it still on the air?

♫ There’s beer and nachos all around you
    You’re probably gonna get the runs
    Your underwear is like a bog
    Just hanging out watching Dog
    Watching Dog
    We’re watching Dogg
    On Sunday Morning ♫

And yes, I’m sure President Camacho will have a presser about all of this any second now.

Dog is on the case....hot on the trail

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/27/dog-t...hunt-campsite/

I hope he's filming the hunt for the TV show.

Now if we only could get Dog to chase him on the new Taureg 660 through the Everglades...
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

So we’ve got the best of the internet and Dog working on this and still nothing?

Didn’t Dog find some guy in old Mexico a few years back that had been on the lam forever and people kinda forgot about it until BAM! Dog got em.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So we’ve got the best of the internet and Dog working on this and still nothing?

Didn’t Dog find some guy in old Mexico a few years back that had been on the lam forever and people kinda forgot about it until BAM! Dog got em.
    I think we need to deputize the van life/ influencer crowd.
    Do they know how big this could make them? It’s not like they have anything else to do

Lol

If he's gone to Hawaii and hooked on ice Dog will find him... let him smoke a cigarette, and pray for him on the way to jail to turn him in.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If he's gone to Hawaii and hooked on ice Dog will find him... let him smoke a cigarette, and pray for him on the way to jail to turn him in.
    “Bro yah, ya killed a girl. That’s not good man. We’re not gonna kill anyone else brah, right? You’ll be fine brah, be good!”

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    “Bro yah, ya killed a girl. That’s not good man. We’re not gonna kill anyone else brah, right? You’ll be fine brah, be good!”
    Sometimes the gospel just has to be delivered through alternate means.

Brah..

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

According to TMZ ( yeah I know - shit source) Laundries family went into the same camping preserve and rented two campgrounds. 3 people went in; 2 came out. Surprisingly enough, Dog was the one who supposedly found all this out in 2 days when the FBI has been there for weeks…

take this with a grain of salt

^do you really think the fbi releases all the information they gather on a manhunt?

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    ^do you really think the fbi releases all the information they gather on a manhunt?
    obviously not. But at least we’re getting some sort of new information to the public that could help with the investigation. Just like the people who had no idea they gave Laundrie a ride when he was hitchhiking until they saw it on the news/social media.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    obviously not. But at least we’re getting some sort of new information to the public that could help with the investigation. Just like the people who had no idea they gave Laundrie a ride when he was hitchhiking until they saw it on the news/social media.
    Good point. We can do things on social media the FBI only dreams of. Which is pretty crazy, considering what the FBI does with social media. Speaking of which, if you need a recommendation for some easy to use digital redaction tools, I hope you'll speak up. Maggots got you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Good point. We can do things on social media the FBI only dreams of. Which is pretty crazy, considering what the FBI does with social media. Speaking of which, if you need a recommendation for some easy to use digital redaction tools, I hope you'll speak up. Maggots got you covered.
    why? I have no reason to go back and redact anything I’ve said. Just like the science, am I not allowed to change my opinion when all the facts have been presented?? You really like cunting up other threads with no information though.

back to this case - a lot of cases are solved by the public when they’re finally made aware of what’s going on. The FBI couldn’t find half the people from the Jan 6th insurrection without the help of friends/family members/locals who know the people at the capital.

I understand keeping some things out of the view or knowledge of the public, but I feel like most of the advancement in this case has been from the public and not FBI groundwork…