Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1585
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Driving around for 4 days with his dismembered wife. Hanging out with "friends" wondering where she is? Please kneel down sir so we can put a bullet in your head.

Attachment 389693
    Man admits to killing and dismembering wife in their van. Pleads not guilty.

Can we have another type of plea for these cases? Like "pleads guilty as fuck but also insane"

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

So I was thinking about the turn of events from that article I posted on the last page and I think it may be a Bunny Lebowski situation.

Shitbag comes home and tells parents he did something bad and not to talk to the cops.

Shitbag goes somewhere, shitstain parents know where.

Before leaving shitbag gives parents some stuff of his to discover, this stuff includes his freshly severed pinky toe.

Shitstain parents' attorney says, hey guys, if we only go looking over here, ya know, once the water recedes, we might find the true killer.

Shitstain parents tell FBI they are going to search this area referenced by their attorney.

Shitstain parents miraculously find personal effects and toe. Whoah! how did that get there??? they exclaim.

Shitstain parents whisper to eachother, "do you think they bought it?"
    I still call it The Jake.

My daughter is NEVER allowed to go anywhere with anyone in a van EVER!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...u_m7jSxwo14icw

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    That’s what your Father in Law said…
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

What if landries parents offed him after they found out what he did?

Their actions to date have been that of self preservation.

I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Where's Dog??
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    NBC is reporting human remains found at the site……..
    First he killed Gabby, and now he went and killed Dog too ?

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So I was thinking about the turn of events from that article I posted on the last page and I think it may be a Bunny Lebowski situation.

Shitbag comes home and tells parents he did something bad and not to talk to the cops.

Shitbag goes somewhere, shitstain parents know where.

Before leaving shitbag gives parents some stuff of his to discover, this stuff includes his freshly severed pinky toe.

Shitstain parents' attorney says, hey guys, if we only go looking over here, ya know, once the water recedes, we might find the true killer.

Shitstain parents tell FBI they are going to search this area referenced by their attorney.

Shitstain parents miraculously find personal effects and toe. Whoah! how did that get there??? they exclaim.

Shitstain parents whisper to eachother, "do you think they bought it?"
    So in this case, is Dog the Dude and the real reason he’s missing is because the Sarasota county sheriff winged a mug off his head?

What is the marmot equivalent for Florida? Baby gator?

^^

this a very complicated case maude. you know lotta of in's, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's .. and uh, a lot of uh, strands to keep in my head man, y know .. lotta strands in the ol' duders head
    north bound horse.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    there must be difference between a guy rolling up in a 180k van or repurposed skoolie or used ambulance isn't there?
    I'd be leary of the guy in the nice van

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    there must be difference between a guy rolling up in a 180k van or repurposed skoolie or used ambulance isn't there?
    I'd be leary of the guy in the nice van
    This creep drove past our house almost every day for years..
    Durham N.C. Man Allegedly Used Ice Cream Truck To Lure And Rape Young Boys

Pretty weird and raw emotions come up when there's a connection so close to home.

A man working as a librarian in the school across the street from me was arrested for sexually abusing children there.

Also found out recently a close childhood friend is doing time for murder. Sick fuck murdered his female room mate (who was desperately trying to get him out of her life). Dismembered her and tossed her in a dumpster, then used her phone to impersonate her with texts her dad to trick him into thinking she was ok.

Maybe this guy is a serial killer?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    ^^

this a very complicated case maude. you know lotta of in's, lotta outs, lotta what-have-you's .. and uh, a lot of uh, strands to keep in my head man, y know .. lotta strands in the ol' duders head
    Just curious.. awesome quote. Were you able to run that off of memory alone or did you look it up?

Either way. Spot on.

Just wondering. I may have thought of that, love Lebowski and can quote a bunch... but that one would have been tough..

Either way. Totally relevant and well done.

I have to think it’s gonna take a lot to bring down Dog.

Please tell me that the remains are Laundrie's and the cause of death is alligator.

The parents have some questions coming their way.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Please tell me that the remains are Laundrie's and the cause of death is alligator.
    Giardia would be just as well. My money is he went out there to off himself, and his parents knew the whole damn time. What a waste.

I have to think it’s gonna take a lot to bring down Dog.
    Hubris seemed to work fine last time.

ETA: This article is helpful. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...-says/3337855/

Does this make any sense to anyone? The family attorney suggests it may be helpful to look here when the water recedes. The parents find his stuff not LE. The park had just been reopened to the public and that's when the parents decide to go searching there?
    So NBC says - a month ago parents say Brian disappears to the Carlton Reserve. The car is found there. 2 weeks ago the parents (lawyer) say to look in the park. 2 days ago the parents say they will look in the park. Yesterday the parents look in the park and find stuff.

What's the FBI, sheriff, and Dog doing this whole time? The parents weren't exactly sneaking around, so hard to believe they planted the stuff. They told LE where to look. Why LE find nothing? Can't be an LE setup b/c they opened the park to the public.

When do we tune in for the next episode?

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    So NBC says - a month ago parents say Brian disappears to the Carlton Reserve. The car is found there. 2 weeks ago the parents (lawyer) say to look in the park. 2 days ago the parents say they will look in the park. Yesterday the parents look in the park and find stuff.

What's the FBI, sheriff, and Dog doing this whole time? The parents weren't exactly sneaking around, so hard to believe they planted the stuff. They told LE where to look. Why LE find nothing? Can't be an LE setup b/c they opened the park to the public.

When do we tune in for the next episode?
    In the article I read there was a mention of high water that had receded, so the conditions during each search could have been very different.

Dental records confirmed, he dead!

Edit: according to the FBI. We haven’t heard from Dog yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Just curious.. awesome quote. Were you able to run that off of memory alone or did you look it up?

Either way. Spot on.

Just wondering. I may have thought of that, love Lebowski and can quote a bunch... but that one would have been tough..

Either way. Totally relevant and well done.
    thought i had it by memory. but watched a clip to verify and had missed a lot of the uh's and man, y'knows' .. a lot of the second part .. so i cheated.

my memory missed a lot of what he was blathering about, in god's holy name (as it were).
    north bound horse.

Old Lucias Clay got him..

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Dental records confirmed, he dead!

Edit: according to the FBI. We haven’t heard from Dog yet.
    Good fucking riddance. I hope it was a snake bite on top of giardia or dysentery or something from drinking bad water while starving.