Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1404
  1. #451
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    14,392
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s a good thing that you shared your plans on the internet


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    what? Im sure his plans are to take the fella out for beers to discuss his crazy ways.
    TGR MODS EAT SKIDOG JIZZ

  2. #452
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This may be the most fucked up part. I love my son more than anything in the world, but I'd never dream of covering for him if I even suspected he might have killed someone, even accidentally.
    Don't we all know a family like that? I do. They are decent people but holy shit they can hand out criticism to anybody and everybody but if anyone suggests one of their family members made a mistake all hell breaks loose. The amount of denialism and the totality of it is crazy. It almost seems genetic to me.

    I think my family is almost the opposite. It hasn't always worked out so well for us.

    On another note...

    During the police shakedown at Arches didn't the dude keep mentioning how he'd lock her out of the van to give themselves some space and some time? Who does that? If I locked my wife out of anything that'd be it, but why in the world would I do that?

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uglymoney; 09-20-2021 at 12:59 PM.

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,988
    saw one of those not really a van van's in summit this morning florida plates with national park stickers on it
    wasn't sure what I was suppose to do

  4. #454
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,469
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wasn't sure what I was suppose to do
    Post on TGR, duh.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  5. #455
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Coast of the East Coast
    Posts
    7,229
    Apparently you should post it on youtube or Insta with big red arrows and profit from it.

  6. #456
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,862
    Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Attachment 386024

    They found 6 bodies while searching for Daniel? WTF



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Dude, my fire crew went to the space shuttle disaster in east texas, I could’ve gone but said hell no to combing for toxic wreckage in east texas swamps…but anyway they found so much messed up shit out there. I feel like any serious search of almost any place you’re going to find all kinds of creepy shit. People are gnarly.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    14,652
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I feel like any serious search of almost any place you’re going to find all kinds of creepy shit. People are gnarly.
    Check out the series Sasquatch on Hulu. David Holthouse investigates a sasquatch-themed murder mystery in Mendocino (sounds corny but trust me, it's not) and the amount of unrelated, dark depraved shit he uncovers in the process is wild.

  8. #458
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    valley of the heart's delight
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Attachment 386024

    They found 6 bodies while searching for Daniel? WTF



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I found 5 of them. Here's one https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...an/8374931002/

    The other 4 are family members of KQ's friend, all 4 died from the vax. The above article says they do not exist, despite social media reports.

  9. #459
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,944
    These other killings may be the work of a sasquatch?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    These other killings may be the work of a sasquatch?
    Jewish space lasers... causing the fires too..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  11. #461
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    25,989
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Wow, i have no recollection of Bill in that movie at all. Even w all the rewinding I did


    One of my favorite last lines to a movie ever is when he resurfaces out of nowhere to give her the "walkin around money", and as he takes the last of her drink and she walks off, having committed the perfect crime, he says, as only Bill can, "Suzie... Be good."

    Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    North Port is more like Edward Scissorhands (which was filmed here) on the water.
    It is that weird mix of Old Florida and new subdivisions of cookie cutter homes, all off which used to be mobile home parks up until the late 90's.
    It is relatively affordable since it is pretty far off the interstate. Mostly retirees and those that make their living serving retirees.
    I thought whoever did the set design in that movie did a great job. Perfect mix of Palm Beach type mansions, backwoods swamp rats, bars and strip clubs and everything caught in-between.

    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Don't we all know a family like that? I do. They are decent people but holy shit they can hand out criticism to anybody and everybody but if anyone suggests one of their family members made a mistake all hell breaks loose. The amount of denialism and the totality of it is crazy. It almost seems genetic to me.
    Yes, I know plenty of people like that. They all hail at one point from Appalachia. There's entire books about the phenomenon (see best-seller Hillbilly Elegy). These people hold onto grudges like they're children, would rather go to their grave than give up one square inch to another who they feel has slighted them, physically or mentally. It's not exclusive to Appalachia anymore (and also Appalachia is massive), and many have gone on to have successful lives despite these ingrained traits.
    I still call it The Jake.

  12. #462
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    These other killings may be the work of a sasquatch?
    Jack Links warned us about this

  13. #463
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,441
    This is horrible. Poor girl and her parents. wtf. Domestic killings and violence is just insane. Jfc why can't you just walk away from the person. Humans are fucked.

  14. #464
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,315
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    This is horrible. Poor girl and her parents. wtf. Domestic killings and violence is just insane. Jfc why can't you just walk away from the person. Humans are fucked.
    Pretty sure this take is still accurate:

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I think he did it, but....

    1) at the present time we don’t know if she is dead
    2) if the body really is hers, we don’t know how she died. (yet)
    3) we have no actual proof he had anything to do with her death. (yet)

    All we really know right now is, both are missing and he had her car. Everything else is speculation at this point.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #465
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,015
    This response has been beat to death. What is #1 now some FBI ruse to get BL out of hiding.

  16. #466
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Check out the series Sasquatch on Hulu. David Holthouse investigates a sasquatch-themed murder mystery in Mendocino (sounds corny but trust me, it's not) and the amount of unrelated, dark depraved shit he uncovers in the process is wild.
    I worked for a forestry contractor who was prepping logging units for rx burns outside Ft Bragg in Mendocino county. We got a big serious briefing about the heavy presence of organized crime guarding grow-ops…booby traps, spanish-only Mexican gangsters…

    I’d be amazed if those woods weren’t full of human remains.

  17. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,594
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    east texas swamps…but anyway they found so much messed up shit out there. .
    Wait wait.... like what?

  18. #468
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,924
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

    During the police shakedown at Arches didn't the dude keep mentioning how he'd lock her out of the van to give themselves some space and some time? Who does that? If I locked my wife out of anything that'd be it, but why in the world would I do that?

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Well, if your wife turns into a zombie, no ones going to bust your balls for locking your wife out of the vehicle.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

  19. #469
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,698

    UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I had so hoped for some quirky angle where somehow she was ok.

    Enjoy life, we’re the survivors. We’re the eggs that worked, we’re the swimmiest sperms, we’re the fetuses that grew, the babies who breathed and ate and learned. Every day is a little celebration that we made it through the blizzards and the deserts and the fires and the illnesses and the addictions. The slides, the crashes…they didn’t take us down. The sketchy hitchhikers, the food poisonings. The close calls at some intersection. The airplanes and helicopters that didn’t fail. Bullets missed, doctors made the right choices, drugs worked.
    We’re the survivors. Every day is a mourning for those that didn’t come to the future with us, and a celebration of survival for us. Somehow we made it through a world littered with death, and here we are…tiny celebrations.
    This is a fantastic post. Thank you for it.

    And RIP to this young lady. It’s terribly sad.

  20. #470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,597
    Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I worked for a forestry contractor who was prepping logging units for rx burns outside Ft Bragg in Mendocino county. We got a big serious briefing about the heavy presence of organized crime guarding grow-ops…booby traps, spanish-only Mexican gangsters…

    I’d be amazed if those woods weren’t full of human remains.
    It took two years to find Kellie Bordeaux out there and they knew where to look. I'm surprised they didn't find 5 more while looking for her too..

    https://www.wral.com/remains-of-miss...sted/13645206/
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  21. #471
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    4,095
    They still haven’t found Susan Powell, they could never file charges against her husband Josh even though everything pointed at him as doing it. Took him over two years to off himself unfortunately taking his two young sons with him.

  22. #472
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    So. VT
    Posts
    2,561
    Seriously fucked up situation no matter what is going on.

    Was the van found?

    Was he ever seen, by non family, in Florida?

  23. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,058
    Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Seriously fucked up situation no matter what is going on.

    Was the van found?

    Was he ever seen, by non family, in Florida?
    PM Rontele. He'll get you up to speed on the basics.

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

  24. #474
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    11,782
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    It took two years to find Kellie Bordeaux out there and they knew where to look. I'm surprised they didn't find 5 more while looking for her too..

    https://www.wral.com/remains-of-miss...sted/13645206/
    Wrong Ft Bragg
    See N California
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  25. #475
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,469
    TBS beat me to it.

    Ft Bragg CA is a long way from Ft Bragg NC


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •