Page 19 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    It’s a good thing that you shared your plans on the internet

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    what? Im sure his plans are to take the fella out for beers to discuss his crazy ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This may be the most fucked up part. I love my son more than anything in the world, but I'd never dream of covering for him if I even suspected he might have killed someone, even accidentally.
    Don't we all know a family like that? I do. They are decent people but holy shit they can hand out criticism to anybody and everybody but if anyone suggests one of their family members made a mistake all hell breaks loose. The amount of denialism and the totality of it is crazy. It almost seems genetic to me.

I think my family is almost the opposite. It hasn't always worked out so well for us.

On another note...

During the police shakedown at Arches didn't the dude keep mentioning how he'd lock her out of the van to give themselves some space and some time? Who does that? If I locked my wife out of anything that'd be it, but why in the world would I do that?

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uglymoney; 09-20-2021 at 12:59 PM.

saw one of those not really a van van's in summit this morning florida plates with national park stickers on it
    wasn't sure what I was suppose to do

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wasn't sure what I was suppose to do
    Post on TGR, duh.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Apparently you should post it on youtube or Insta with big red arrows and profit from it.

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Attachment 386024

They found 6 bodies while searching for Daniel? WTF

Dude, my fire crew went to the space shuttle disaster in east texas, I could’ve gone but said hell no to combing for toxic wreckage in east texas swamps…but anyway they found so much messed up shit out there. I feel like any serious search of almost any place you’re going to find all kinds of creepy shit. People are gnarly.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I feel like any serious search of almost any place you’re going to find all kinds of creepy shit. People are gnarly.
    Check out the series Sasquatch on Hulu. David Holthouse investigates a sasquatch-themed murder mystery in Mendocino (sounds corny but trust me, it's not) and the amount of unrelated, dark depraved shit he uncovers in the process is wild.

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Attachment 386024

They found 6 bodies while searching for Daniel? WTF

I found 5 of them. Here's one https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...an/8374931002/

The other 4 are family members of KQ's friend, all 4 died from the vax. The above article says they do not exist, despite social media reports.

These other killings may be the work of a sasquatch?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Jewish space lasers... causing the fires too..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Wow, i have no recollection of Bill in that movie at all. Even w all the rewinding I did

One of my favorite last lines to a movie ever is when he resurfaces out of nowhere to give her the "walkin around money", and as he takes the last of her drink and she walks off, having committed the perfect crime, he says, as only Bill can, "Suzie... Be good."

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    North Port is more like Edward Scissorhands (which was filmed here) on the water.
    It is that weird mix of Old Florida and new subdivisions of cookie cutter homes, all off which used to be mobile home parks up until the late 90's.
    It is relatively affordable since it is pretty far off the interstate. Mostly retirees and those that make their living serving retirees.
    I thought whoever did the set design in that movie did a great job. Perfect mix of Palm Beach type mansions, backwoods swamp rats, bars and strip clubs and everything caught in-between.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Don't we all know a family like that? I do. They are decent people but holy shit they can hand out criticism to anybody and everybody but if anyone suggests one of their family members made a mistake all hell breaks loose. The amount of denialism and the totality of it is crazy. It almost seems genetic to me.
    Yes, I know plenty of people like that. They all hail at one point from Appalachia. There's entire books about the phenomenon (see best-seller Hillbilly Elegy). These people hold onto grudges like they're children, would rather go to their grave than give up one square inch to another who they feel has slighted them, physically or mentally. It's not exclusive to Appalachia anymore (and also Appalachia is massive), and many have gone on to have successful lives despite these ingrained traits.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Jack Links warned us about this

This is horrible. Poor girl and her parents. wtf. Domestic killings and violence is just insane. Jfc why can't you just walk away from the person. Humans are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    This is horrible. Poor girl and her parents. wtf. Domestic killings and violence is just insane. Jfc why can't you just walk away from the person. Humans are fucked.
    Pretty sure this take is still accurate:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I think he did it, but....

1) at the present time we don’t know if she is dead
    2) if the body really is hers, we don’t know how she died. (yet)
    3) we have no actual proof he had anything to do with her death. (yet)

All we really know right now is, both are missing and he had her car. Everything else is speculation at this point.

This response has been beat to death. What is #1 now some FBI ruse to get BL out of hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Check out the series Sasquatch on Hulu. David Holthouse investigates a sasquatch-themed murder mystery in Mendocino (sounds corny but trust me, it's not) and the amount of unrelated, dark depraved shit he uncovers in the process is wild.
    I worked for a forestry contractor who was prepping logging units for rx burns outside Ft Bragg in Mendocino county. We got a big serious briefing about the heavy presence of organized crime guarding grow-ops…booby traps, spanish-only Mexican gangsters…

I’d be amazed if those woods weren’t full of human remains.

east texas swamps…but anyway they found so much messed up shit out there. .
    Wait wait.... like what?

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post

During the police shakedown at Arches didn't the dude keep mentioning how he'd lock her out of the van to give themselves some space and some time? Who does that? If I locked my wife out of anything that'd be it, but why in the world would I do that?

Well, if your wife turns into a zombie, no ones going to bust your balls for locking your wife out of the vehicle.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

I had so hoped for some quirky angle where somehow she was ok.

Enjoy life, we’re the survivors. We’re the eggs that worked, we’re the swimmiest sperms, we’re the fetuses that grew, the babies who breathed and ate and learned. Every day is a little celebration that we made it through the blizzards and the deserts and the fires and the illnesses and the addictions. The slides, the crashes…they didn’t take us down. The sketchy hitchhikers, the food poisonings. The close calls at some intersection. The airplanes and helicopters that didn’t fail. Bullets missed, doctors made the right choices, drugs worked.
    We’re the survivors. Every day is a mourning for those that didn’t come to the future with us, and a celebration of survival for us. Somehow we made it through a world littered with death, and here we are…tiny celebrations.
    This is a fantastic post. Thank you for it.

And RIP to this young lady. It’s terribly sad.

I worked for a forestry contractor who was prepping logging units for rx burns outside Ft Bragg in Mendocino county. We got a big serious briefing about the heavy presence of organized crime guarding grow-ops…booby traps, spanish-only Mexican gangsters…

I’d be amazed if those woods weren’t full of human remains.
    It took two years to find Kellie Bordeaux out there and they knew where to look. I'm surprised they didn't find 5 more while looking for her too..

https://www.wral.com/remains-of-miss...sted/13645206/
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

They still haven’t found Susan Powell, they could never file charges against her husband Josh even though everything pointed at him as doing it. Took him over two years to off himself unfortunately taking his two young sons with him.

Seriously fucked up situation no matter what is going on.

Was the van found?

Was he ever seen, by non family, in Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Seriously fucked up situation no matter what is going on.

Was the van found?

Was he ever seen, by non family, in Florida?
    PM Rontele. He'll get you up to speed on the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    It took two years to find Kellie Bordeaux out there and they knew where to look. I'm surprised they didn't find 5 more while looking for her too..

https://www.wral.com/remains-of-miss...sted/13645206/
    Wrong Ft Bragg
    See N California

TBS beat me to it.

Ft Bragg CA is a long way from Ft Bragg NC

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters