Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 1418
  1. #951
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    221
    Ohh they should totally get Bud Carr!

  2. #952
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    14,392
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    We can expect resolution soon - Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case
    https://apple.news/AzDAY3A20SsG-iG22XgJu6Q
    Shit Dog AND John Walsh? The kids fucked now.

    I did see that App trail rumor again. That kid ain't built for the AT, only #vanlife

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

  3. #953
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    We can expect resolution soon - Dog The Bounty Hunter is on the case
    https://apple.news/AzDAY3A20SsG-iG22XgJu6Q
    If Dog the Bounty Hunter finds this dude, I’m officially tapping out. What’s next? Is Nancy Grace gonna be brought in to prosecute?

  4. #954
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,880
    Now we're going into "Idiocracy" territory.

  5. #955
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    the Can-Utardia / LMCC VT
    Posts
    11,472
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Now we're going into "Idiocracy" territory.
    Did we ever leave?

    Sent from my SM-N986U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

  6. #956
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,744
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Now we're going into "Idiocracy" territory.
    I am not sure I can break this to you gently. We have been there for many years, possibly decades. The point of no return was in 2015 when tRump rode the golden escalator to announce his candidacy.

  7. #957
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Ellensburg
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I am not sure I can break this to you gently. We have been there for many years, possibly decades. The point of no return was in 2015 when tRump rode the golden escalator to announce his candidacy.


    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  8. #958
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,870
    So, way back, I dated this very nice gal in Victoria BC. She is kind of an unintentional hipster, an artist, a very sensitive, gentle kind of person. She got me to watch Dog the bounty Hunter, and I was so, like, “wtf is this shit” for a few episodes. She says, I know I know, but watch, he’ll grow on you.

    Sure enough, it did kind of grow on me…. there’s something very redeeming about them. And that show kind of became one of those guilty shit-tv kind of pleasures that you can’t explain. I did the same thing to my wife and it took about as long, and she had the same eventual reaction. It’s a hard thing to explain, there’s real love in that family. He loved his Beth, and his kids. He uses his inherent aggression to catch out of control people before they do more damage to themselves and the community. In his own ridiculous way, he’s genuinely trying to make up for being a shitbird when he was young. It’s absurd, but there’s something really endearing there.

    So I love that he’s going to track this guy down. He’s a total goof, and what could ever make you look more like a jackass than being a fan of his, but here I am, weirdly rooting for this hunt.
    Git’m Leland!

  9. #959
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,689
    I confess I used to watch it too. I think mainly because one of his daughters was kinda hot. Haven’t seen his show in awhile, though. Is it still on the air?

  10. #960
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,870


    ♫ There’s beer and nachos all around you
    You’re probably gonna get the runs
    Your underwear is like a bog
    Just hanging out watching Dog
    Watching Dog
    We’re watching Dogg
    On Sunday Morning ♫

  11. #961
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,870
    And yes, I’m sure President Camacho will have a presser about all of this any second now.


  12. #962
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    14,392
    Dog is on the case....hot on the trail

    https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/27/dog-t...hunt-campsite/

  13. #963
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,959
    I hope he's filming the hunt for the TV show.

    Now if we only could get Dog to chase him on the new Taureg 660 through the Everglades...
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  14. #964
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,014
    So we’ve got the best of the internet and Dog working on this and still nothing?

    Didn’t Dog find some guy in old Mexico a few years back that had been on the lam forever and people kinda forgot about it until BAM! Dog got em.
    I still call it The Jake.

  15. #965
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So we’ve got the best of the internet and Dog working on this and still nothing?

    Didn’t Dog find some guy in old Mexico a few years back that had been on the lam forever and people kinda forgot about it until BAM! Dog got em.
    I think we need to deputize the van life/ influencer crowd.
    Do they know how big this could make them? It’s not like they have anything else to do

  16. #966
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,014
    I still call it The Jake.

  17. #967
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    15,850
    Lol

  18. #968
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,667
    If he's gone to Hawaii and hooked on ice Dog will find him... let him smoke a cigarette, and pray for him on the way to jail to turn him in.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  19. #969
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,560
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If he's gone to Hawaii and hooked on ice Dog will find him... let him smoke a cigarette, and pray for him on the way to jail to turn him in.
    “Bro yah, ya killed a girl. That’s not good man. We’re not gonna kill anyone else brah, right? You’ll be fine brah, be good!”

  20. #970
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,014
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    “Bro yah, ya killed a girl. That’s not good man. We’re not gonna kill anyone else brah, right? You’ll be fine brah, be good!”
    Sometimes the gospel just has to be delivered through alternate means.

    Brah..
    I still call it The Jake.

  21. #971
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    So we’ve got the best of the internet and Dog working on this and still nothing?

    Didn’t Dog find some guy in old Mexico a few years back that had been on the lam forever and people kinda forgot about it until BAM! Dog got em.
    According to TMZ ( yeah I know - shit source) Laundries family went into the same camping preserve and rented two campgrounds. 3 people went in; 2 came out. Surprisingly enough, Dog was the one who supposedly found all this out in 2 days when the FBI has been there for weeks…

    take this with a grain of salt

  22. #972
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,450
    ^do you really think the fbi releases all the information they gather on a manhunt?

  23. #973
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    ^do you really think the fbi releases all the information they gather on a manhunt?
    obviously not. But at least we’re getting some sort of new information to the public that could help with the investigation. Just like the people who had no idea they gave Laundrie a ride when he was hitchhiking until they saw it on the news/social media.

  24. #974
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,122
    Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    obviously not. But at least we’re getting some sort of new information to the public that could help with the investigation. Just like the people who had no idea they gave Laundrie a ride when he was hitchhiking until they saw it on the news/social media.
    Good point. We can do things on social media the FBI only dreams of. Which is pretty crazy, considering what the FBI does with social media. Speaking of which, if you need a recommendation for some easy to use digital redaction tools, I hope you'll speak up. Maggots got you covered.

  25. #975
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Good point. We can do things on social media the FBI only dreams of. Which is pretty crazy, considering what the FBI does with social media. Speaking of which, if you need a recommendation for some easy to use digital redaction tools, I hope you'll speak up. Maggots got you covered.
    why? I have no reason to go back and redact anything I’ve said. Just like the science, am I not allowed to change my opinion when all the facts have been presented?? You really like cunting up other threads with no information though.

    back to this case - a lot of cases are solved by the public when they’re finally made aware of what’s going on. The FBI couldn’t find half the people from the Jan 6th insurrection without the help of friends/family members/locals who know the people at the capital.

    I understand keeping some things out of the view or knowledge of the public, but I feel like most of the advancement in this case has been from the public and not FBI groundwork…

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •