Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Death by Instagram. RIP
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Death by Instagram. RIP
    I bet she's racking up lots of likes. Such a bummer though..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    ETA- MANNER of death ruled homicide…..

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    So they don’t know cause of death but do know homicide? So is that more about how the body was found then?

That’s prolly a question for the lawyer/ dentist crowd, but it’s my understanding “manner” is homicide, “cause” (HOW she was killed) is still being investigated…..

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

So the 911 call that led to them being stopped by the police happened at the moonflower on 8/12. On 8/13-8/14 a women who worked at the moonflower and her wife are killed at a campsite after they notified their friends that a creepy guy was harassing them and if they disappear its because they were murdered.

Its baffling that the police were not given details of the 911 call. That he was seen striking her in front of the co-op.

If the autopsy finds similar causes of death among the three victims he has to be considered a person if interest in the couples death as well.

It’s her body.

Confirmed homicide

Edit: guess I’m late on that info…. But I mean… we all knew right?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    So they don’t know cause of death but do know homicide? So is that more about how the body was found then?
    They usually try to know exactly what killed someone, like if the body is found in water with ligature makes on neck were they strangled or did they drown? Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    So the 911 call that led to them being stopped by the police happened at the moonflower on 8/12. On 8/13-8/14 a women who worked at the moonflower and her wife are killed at a campsite after they notified their friends that a creepy guy was harassing them and if they disappear its because they were murdered.

Its baffling that the police were not given details of the 911 call. That he was seen striking her in front of the co-op.

If the autopsy finds similar causes of death among the three victims he has to be considered a person if interest in the couples death as well.

Check your facts
    Police/FBI have already determined that there is no connection between Laundrie/Petito and the killing of the two ladies in Moab

Petito was the one doing the striking at the coop. See video of police stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    They usually try to know exactly what killed someone, like if the body is found in water with ligature makes on neck were they strangled or did they drown? Etc.
    Well it could have been COVID too

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Actually the 911 transcript says the opposite, caller said male was slapping female outside the coop.
    The market is dominated by fat skis largely because young toughs want what they see in videos: organ donors hucking into heliski bowls. -Seth Masia

I think during the stop she said she was the striker but the 911 caller said it was him.

And as we are all well aware, eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

Zero physical evidence of her being smacked during the stop. Mucho evidence of her slapping/scratching him

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Check your facts
    Police/FBI have already determined that there is no connection between Laundrie/Petito and the killing of the two ladies in Moab

I watched the video. This is the 911 call that prompted the police stop.

https://youtu.be/7SV2inqqYJ4

Cause of death beyond homicide isn't necessarily undetermined. It's fairly common to keep the details under wraps until they have the suspect and confession. Details like that, things only the authorities and killer would know are best kept under wraps until the case has been made solid.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    I think during the stop she said she was the striker but the 911 caller said it was him.
    If he really was abusive its doubtful she would have said so with him there, so unless someone shows up with a video we won't really ever know.

Just shut the fuck up already.

You post like you’re taking to a child. When most of the people here are actually pretty well grounded adults. You don’t know your audience. That’s why nobody ever liked you.

And as we are all well aware, eyewitness accounts are notoriously unreliable.

Zero physical evidence of her being smacked during the stop. Mucho evidence of her slapping/scratching him
    As we are all well aware, physical abuse is not always visible. If it was, she’d be alive right now.

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

this is the thing that irritates me the most.

911 call was about him slapping her. she looked like she really needed help. puffy eyes from crying. it was her car she was locked out of and then they spend the whole time being pals with twitchy brian. really made no sense. especially after discrepancies of the slapping, banging the wheel into the curb, etc.

and then of course all of the dudes saying that she could have fallen off a cliff while taking a selfie. that wasn’t cool, either.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

You post like you’re taking to a child. When most of the people here are actually pretty well grounded adults. You don’t know your audience. That’s why nobody ever liked you.
    Well said. Who tf is this 3 month 100 post alias?????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

911 call was about him slapping her. she looked like she really needed help. puffy eyes from crying. it was her car she was locked out of and then they spend the whole time being pals with twitchy brian. really made no sense. especially after discrepancies of the slapping, banging the wheel into the curb, etc.

and then of course all of the dudes saying that she could have fallen off a cliff while taking a selfie. that wasn’t cool, either.
    Except there was no observable evidence of her being hit/slapped. Zero.

Maybe they made up the story they told the Moab cops - all her fault, untreated OCD & anxiety disorders and all. But they separated the two from the git-go and their stories were consistent. I just don’t think there was time to coordinate that elaborate a story. And if it was an act, she sold it.

The other thing is it took both of them to agree to vacate the no contact order. If she wanted to get away from him, all she had to do was not show up at the courthouse the next day, and instead drive off into the sunset. He’d be stranded with a restraining order around his neck

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post

Yeah, its pretty messed up the way people were talking.. someone saying something like "someone, somewhere was tired of her shit..."

This is why this shit happens. Its going to keep happening until society stops treating it like a joke and starts demanding it stop.

And those of you saying she should have drove away, the most dangerous time for a domestic violence victim is when they leave their abuser.

Also, she was halfway across the country from home and possibly afraid of or didn't think she was capable of driving home alone.

Its never that simple.

The other thing is it took both of them to agree to vacate the no contact order. If she wanted to get away from him, all she had to do was not show up at the courthouse the next day, and instead drive off into the sunset. He’d be stranded with a restraining order around his neck
    Restraining orders are useless when there is real danger. It just makes the abuser madder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

Its fucking true. You cannot expect an abuse victim to just speak up when their abuser is not far away.

Its fucked up how people are still second guessing it after her body was found murdered and the boyfriend is on the run.

All that doubt means other victims stay silence for fear of not being believed.

Hate me all you want. You're still an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    Its fucking true. You cannot expect an abuse victim to just speak up when their abuser is not far away.

Its fucked up how people are still second guessing it after her body was found murdered and the boyfriend is on the run.

All that doubt means other victims stay silence for fear of not being believed.

Hate me all you want. You're still an asshole.
    Did you miss the part about him going back to Florida and then flying back two weeks later. She had the van. He was over 2000 miles away for an extended period of time
    Making all of this much more WTF than usual
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Did you miss the part about him going back to Florida and then flying back two weeks later. She had the van. He was over 2000 miles away for an extended period of time
    Making all of this much more WTF than usual
    Did you miss the part about the most dangerous time is when they leave their abusers?