Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Chupacabra?
    Remember that sasquatch hasn't been ruled out yet, either.

It's likely he killed her, but what if she fell taking some selfie. He freaked and split or maybe wasn't there cause they were "taking a break". Then the local wolves took over?

For sure a stretch, but this story is weird already so why the fuck not?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    homie just pulled a Kaiser Soze, poof gone
    He heard bunny was on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    It's likely he killed her, but what if she fell taking some selfie. He freaked and split or maybe wasn't there cause they were "taking a break". Then the local wolves took over?

For sure a stretch, but this story is weird already so why the fuck not?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    If she took a walk and never came back what sort of asshole doesn't report her missing? Where was she going to go?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    who are you talking to?
    The people complaining about the police questioning the boyfriend in utah... yeti, mainly.

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

One thing my retired, fbi, brother in law taught me is that they know everything about our locations now with cell phones. After a bank robbery, I think they had an algorithm that matched cell phone locations with Ex felons circling the Damn bank. He’s be there waiting out side the next time they did it.

Same here, the fbi got involved, pulled up their cell phone data, and it probably tells the whole story.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Whatever happened I feel for her parents having to see the details of her death dragged across the media for our “entertainment”

Add to the cell phone coverage the crazy amount of data they can pull from your vehicle.

Following the Suzanne Morphew case they knew when and where the husband stopped, opened which door and for how long.

Tie that together with cell phone info and it tells quite story.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Salvelinusconfluentus View Post
    The people complaining about the police questioning the boyfriend in utah... yeti, mainly.
    “I hope it feels so good to be right. There is nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?”

Name:  768D8C64-C175-4D37-9B79-B2F3168C02E6.jpeg
Views: 843
Size:  53.8 KB

Great, now I want a bowl of Apple Jacks.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

It seems super weird (or just on brand for 2021) that you would regard this as a victory. If he killed her then the police failed in their attempt to investigate and discover the danger he posed to her. Their job is to investigate, not to punish. Yeti's stories and this one have something in common: failure of the described technique.

Maybe (probably) there's no way they could have detected this psychopath, but the fact that they got him a room for the night leaves open the possibility that they felt guilty for being heavy-handed after they decided to believe him. If so, honest investigation probably stopped before their interactions were over. What did they miss? Would they have gotten the job done with harsher tactics? Who knows? They didn't get it done so regardless this is not evidence they did it right.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    It seems super weird (or just on brand for 2021) that you would regard this as a victory. If he killed her then the police failed in their attempt to investigate and discover the danger he posed to her. Their job is to investigate, not to punish. Yeti's stories and this one have something in common: failure of the described technique.

Maybe (probably) there's no way they could have detected this psychopath, but the fact that they got him a room for the night leaves open the possibility that they felt guilty for being heavy-handed after they decided to believe him. If so, honest investigation probably stopped before their interactions were over. What did they miss? Would they have gotten the job done with harsher tactics? Who knows? They didn't get it done so regardless this is not evidence they did it right.
    Its not so much victory. I would have loved for her to be found alive.

Its that men need to realize that sometimes, women are "hysterical" for a good reason.

Those cops probably could not have done anything differently that would have changed the outcome.

Its all the comments and jokes. One person making them isn't a big deal but it stacks up and colors the perception of everyone.

Plus, you were all making those remarks about a dead woman. A murdered woman. Think about it. Shes more than just a hot woman.. She's a human...

Maybe paying attention and calling the police is a good thing and might save a life?

I'm not pointing out your shortcomings to be mean or superior. The things you were saying cause harm.

Utah law requires them to be apart for the night so that's why they got him a room.

Salvelinusconfluentus, learn nuance. Otherwise, Twitter is your huckleberry. Go post there instead.

Yeti? What was your old name on here?

Every time I hear something about someone not being a psycho I think about that 8mm clip. No one knows. Old Man Marley saved Kevin McCallister's bacon and Hannibal Lecter wanted to eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    First name, Trouser. Last name, Trout.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Every time I hear something about someone not being a psycho I think about that 8mm clip. No one knows. Old Man Marley saved Kevin McCallister's bacon and Hannibal Lecter wanted to eat it.
    Easy now, Hannibal only wrought vengeance on the evil. Kevin was a straight up sociopath

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Utah law requires them to be apart for the night so that's why they got him a room.
    Good point. But they did believe him. Whatever harsh tactics they used it didn't work.

I still think he is connected to the Moab ladies.

Any word on if the Transit Connect was full of cheese sandwiches? Did the cops check for that?

After viewing the Moab footage one thing stood out to me. Perhaps I am missing the proper context, but @ 14:35 doesn't he tell the officers "My big fear is I don't have my phone. I don't really have a phone." This is followed @ 55:18 by the officers asking him for 'My phone number?" He pauses and then produces his phone from his pocket. His body language is very interesting from 55:18-55:20, as if he is reluctant and if you freeze the frame at 55:20, very telling. Doesn't he look like someone who knows they just got caught in a lie?

As a father, I find this all very sad and condolences to the family.

This image was posted to social media today. "Rainbow appears near where authorities believe they discovered Gabby Petito's body."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to 'ski'.

The best backcountry advice ever given on the TGR forums:

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Tits are a good thing, if making a good decision so you can live to see tits again is all that motivates you then so be it!!!

it can be true that the cops decided to harass the bf, rather than treat dv as serious, and to just fuck up the situation because that’s what cops do. No, cops job isn’t to investigate, it’s just to kill random people and make life miserable and collect money.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Iceman. I think he lost his login.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Mountaingirl is back. She hasn’t been shy about it

Going to guess another body turns up in the next few days. Very sad that a couple with mental health issues end up dead.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime