Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 1418
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,662
    Is there a pool on how long it takes to find the dude dead somewhere?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,347
    Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Must. Not. Comment.
    I strongly believe having separate bathrooms is one of the keys to a successful relationship.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,318
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

    Attachment 385763

    Attachment 385764
    This is epic

    Love the Mets hat haha

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Is there a pool on how long it takes to find the dude dead somewhere?
    supposedly, the guy hasn’t been seen or actually heard from… all the stuff has been put out by his family and his lawyer… even his parents have said they haven’t seen him since Tuesday.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,870

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    YetiMan
    Posts
    12,870
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

    Attachment 385763

    Attachment 385764
    The van that identifies as a bus!

  7. #307
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, Utah
    Posts
    14,392
    Tj and dex did it man....

    Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I strongly believe having separate bathrooms is one of the keys to a successful relationship.
    I used to live by the South Fork set from Dallas. The master bath in the house had SIDE BY SIDE TOILETS. No shit, I mean yes shit.. Who the fuck wants to take a dump together??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    221
    Isn't renegade burn right in the middle of the missing time line? Maybe they burned up...

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Big Sky/Moonlight Basin
    Posts
    11,476
    Good point.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

    "Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Bigger isn't necessarily better. Me and a bud spent six months sleeping side by side in my bus and didn't murder each other. And he snored like a mf'er. #vanlife

    Attachment 385763

    Attachment 385764
    VW van is a spacious palace compared to a SWB Ford Focus van

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Last Best City in the Last Best Place
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Awesome van Yeahman! You still got it?
    Heh, no. That van met an unfortunate end one day in downtown Missoula when the fuel line popped off the pump and caught a spark in the engine compartment. Since the engine is in the rear I did not notice immediately. The next day somebody I worked with said they saw me driving down the street and wondered if I "knew the van was on fire." Lol

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Mayonnaisium
    Posts
    8,767
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I used to live by the South Fork set from Dallas. The master bath in the house had SIDE BY SIDE TOILETS. No shit, I mean yes shit.. Who the fuck wants to take a dump together??
    Who wouldn't want to hold hands while taking a dump.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wenatchee
    Posts
    10,133
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I used to live by the South Fork set from Dallas. The master bath in the house had SIDE BY SIDE TOILETS. No shit, I mean yes shit.. Who the fuck wants to take a dump together??
    You’ve obviously never been in the military and experienced the joy that is communal shitting


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Greater Drictor Wydaho
    Posts
    4,869
    Attempt to set up an alibi, most likely.

    The telling thing is he wanted out of the vehicle immediately when they drove over to the dam. Thats when he realized his ride was taking him to the wrong side of the river from where he had stashed the van.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Who wouldn't want to hold hands while taking a dump.
    holding hands is nice....


  17. #317
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,444
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You’ve obviously never been in the military and experienced the joy that is communal shitting


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  65.5 KB

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    23,347
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You’ve obviously never been in the military and experienced the joy that is communal shitting
    My college swim team locker room had the shitters right out in the open and literally a few feet from some of the lockers. It goes without saying that the freshman got those lockers.

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,014
    Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    This is epic

    Love the Mets hat haha
    Right!? Killer bus Yeahman. Are those Tyrolias on those Rossis?


    Also, given the current thread trajectory, I think this is a good time to share this:

    I still call it The Jake.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Heh, no. That van met an unfortunate end one day in downtown Missoula when the fuel line popped off the pump and caught a spark in the engine compartment. Since the engine is in the rear I did not notice immediately. The next day somebody I worked with said they saw me driving down the street and wondered if I "knew the van was on fire." Lol
    Hah! I was riding in my buddies VW beetle and same thing happen. Fuel line popped off the carburetor and engine went up in flames. My buddy was a little surprised that the fuel line was just some kind of rubber hose with a clamp to hold it on the carb. Seems like you might want something more solid like copper tubing with screw connectors for that application, but no.

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Last Best City in the Last Best Place
    Posts
    4,634
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Hah! I was riding in my buddies VW beetle and same thing happen. Fuel line popped off the carburetor and engine went up in flames. My buddy was a little surprised that the fuel line was just some kind of rubber hose with a clamp to hold it on the carb. Seems like you might want something more solid like copper tubing with screw connectors for that application, but no.
    Ha, no doubt, I had the same thoughts about that chinzy fuel line. In my case the fire damage was compounded by the fact that a couple weeks prior I'd been in Joshua Tree and backed into a boulder in the campground, knocking out my rear window. I had it taped with plastic but the flames eventually came up into the window hole and melted the interior, ceiling, etc. If not for that I might have put in a new engine and tried to salvage the bus, but it was always a pain in the ass anyway. I could seriously write a book about all the travails that thing put me through...as can any VW owner. Had its good points though. Tough as a tank, good clearance, good in the snow, easy to work on...carried around a floor jack and all the tools I needed to drop the engine anytime anywhere.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Aspen, Colorado
    Posts
    2,649
    Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    Hah! I was riding in my buddies VW beetle and same thing happen. Fuel line popped off the carburetor and engine went up in flames. My buddy was a little surprised that the fuel line was just some kind of rubber hose with a clamp to hold it on the carb. Seems like you might want something more solid like copper tubing with screw connectors for that application, but no.
    This makes me reconsider the “temporary” gas line fix I did on my 1952 dodge pickup when I deleted the mechanical pump and went to an electric fuel pump. That was in 2010

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Davis, CA
    Posts
    172
    What if these two idiots set up an elaborate hoax seeking Insta-fame and it got way out of their control? Hoped that parents might float some cash for a bit…then the law, Reddit and TGR got involved.

    That said, these two are likely dead, probably killed by the same guy who drove a hatchback van back to Florida.

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,126
    Odds on the next plot twist prop bet being the girl’s Dad being implicated in one of the killings has got to be 50/50 right now.
    Live Free or Die

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  65.5 KB
    Nicer than I expected. Is that the officer's latrine? Makes sense that they'd make it really nasty to discourage people from hiding out in there pretending they need to shit.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •