Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Passive aggressive. I tend to jump to the same assumptions as Yeti with regards to cops, but you heard the Girl comment about how Brian telling her she sucks at her blogging job, or whatever it was.

For obvious reasons, Most guys are going to get their A game on when the cops show up and most chicks are going behave however the fuck they want.

Cops don’t have a crystal ball.

I hope the gators got this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That rainbow photo was surreal. The so called revelations about Insta and depression in young girls in the news adds a new view of all this to me. I have a teen daughter who has been through a couple major emotional/psychological crises. She'd doing better and seems to be in good recovery. But, I'd freak the hell out if she took off across the country with someone. She's been planning on a trip to Florida to hit the amusement parks with her friends after graduation this summer. I hope it's more than one friend.

I feel for all the parents involved in this catastrophe but if BFs parents knew more and were lying they need to go to jail.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

I think he did it, but....

1) at the present time we don’t know if she is dead
    2) if the body really is hers, we don’t know how she died. (yet)
    3) we have no actual proof he had anything to do with her death. (yet)

All we really know right now is, both are missing and he had her car. Everything else is speculation at this point.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I think he did it, but....

1) at the present time we don’t know if she is dead
    I thought the family confirmed the body recovered was Gabby.

Maybe Harry hasn't read the papers since Friday?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

No shit, just seeing the FBI arrived at parent's house

So BF's family attorney was queued up to give a statement when he arrived in FLA with her van. His family gives subsequent statements then says that they don't know where BF is effectively giving him a head start to GTFO of Dodge.

It may be reckless speculation on my part, but I'm thinking the family knows more than they're letting on, and that they're all horrible human beings.

Being Florida, I can't help but get a vibe like this family is like that of Suzie's in Wild Things.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    they're all horrible human beings.

Being Florida
    pared down your post to the bare essentials.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Being Florida, I can't help but get a vibe like this family is like that of Suzie's in Wild Things.
    BRB, gotta go find a scene…

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    pared down your post to the bare essentials.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    I thought the family confirmed the body recovered was Gabby.
    FBI informed parents. Parents have said it's Gabby. FBI just hasn't done forensics yet.

We know she is dead more than we know most of science. FBI wouldn't have given national condolences to the family unless they were 99.9% sure. Gabbi had plenty of identifiers including tattoos.

The strange trip home to move stuff, if that is true, and then returning has me speculating that there was some premeditation.

, but I'm thinking the family knows more than they're letting on, and that they're all horrible human beings.
    You don't say..

I had so hoped for some quirky angle where somehow she was ok.

Enjoy life, we’re the survivors. We’re the eggs that worked, we’re the swimmiest sperms, we’re the fetuses that grew, the babies who breathed and ate and learned. Every day is a little celebration that we made it through the blizzards and the deserts and the fires and the illnesses and the addictions. The slides, the crashes…they didn’t take us down. The sketchy hitchhikers, the food poisonings. The close calls at some intersection. The airplanes and helicopters that didn’t fail. Bullets missed, doctors made the right choices, drugs worked.
    We’re the survivors. Every day is a mourning for those that didn’t come to the future with us, and a celebration of survival for us. Somehow we made it through a world littered with death, and here we are…tiny celebrations.

So BF's family attorney was queued up to give a statement when he arrived in FLA with her van. His family gives subsequent statements then says that they don't know where BF is effectively giving him a head start to GTFO of Dodge.

It may be reckless speculation on my part, but I'm thinking the family knows more than they're letting on, and that they're all horrible human beings.

To be fair, these are Long Islanders that relocated to FL. The rest applies.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    To be fair, these are Long Islanders that relocated to FL. The rest applies.
    why are you not out searching for the killer?
    swing your fucking sword.

UT/WY Missing Persons Case>WILD

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    That rainbow photo was surreal. The so called revelations about Insta and depression in young girls in the news adds a new view of all this to me. I have a teen daughter who has been through a couple major emotional/psychological crises. She'd doing better and seems to be in good recovery. But, I'd freak the hell out if she took off across the country with someone. She's been planning on a trip to Florida to hit the amusement parks with her friends after graduation this summer. I hope it's more than one friend.

I feel for all the parents involved in this catastrophe but if BFs parents knew more and were lying they need to go to jail.
    Ive got the same shit. My daughter posted a scandalous picture on Instagram, and I mean really bad, and I took shit from everyone, especially my ex, for confronting her about it.

Im pretty much am hands off the 17 yr old now and praying some bum like this doesn’t show up. Although I’ve got plans if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    I had so hoped for some quirky angle where somehow she was ok.

Enjoy life, we’re the survivors. We’re the eggs that worked, we’re the swimmiest sperms, we’re the fetuses that grew, the babies who breathed and ate and learned. Every day is a little celebration that we made it through the blizzards and the deserts and the fires and the illnesses and the addictions. The slides, the crashes…they didn’t take us down. The sketchy hitchhikers, the food poisonings. The close calls at some intersection. The airplanes and helicopters that didn’t fail. Bullets missed, doctors made the right choices, drugs worked.
    We’re the survivors. Every day is a mourning for those that didn’t come to the future with us, and a celebration of survival for us. Somehow we made it through a world littered with death, and here we are…tiny celebrations.
    Word

This may be the most fucked up part. I love my son more than anything in the world, but I'd never dream of covering for him if I even suspected he might have killed someone, even accidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Maybe Harry hasn't read the papers since Friday?
    Today is Monday, everything I am seeing is body “is consistent with” Gabby. Not seeing any law enforcement source confirming it.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I mean, isn't Long Island kind of the Florida of the northeast?

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    This may be the most fucked up part. I love my son more than anything in the world, but I'd never dream of covering for him if I even suspected he might have killed someone, even accidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    I mean, isn't Long Island kind of the Florida of the northeast?
    I think you could give that nod to the entire state of New Jersey.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Agreed. Their story about retrieving the car he supposedly left at the FL nature preserve stinks to high heaven too. I don’t think this kid offed himself. He’s on the run with a pocket full of money from his folks in my opinion.

Why did it take the FBI or local LEO's 2 weeks to get a search warrant?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch