Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Even with the redactions it's pretty clear they're both bipolar and not treating it.
    Not joking, but I always wonder about people that fit this particular stereotype: inspirational script quote tats, obscene IG feeds, shoving #vanlife or whatever ethos they’re following that week in your face all the time; YOLO Bitches!, until it’s time to burn out then get onto the next best-life thing. I’ve seen plenty of it in my former classmates, a few of which will readily admit that they’re bipolar and have been pulled out of the highest-highs-lowest-lows cycle with proper help.

Doesn’t make a bad situation better, just hope it’s not another case where some mental health help could have made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    The Reddit page is terrible. So many people trying to be sleuths. Someone found a broken plate and an ear ring up BCC and “swore” they saw that van in the same spot a while back. They called the police to come…..

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You tell em we’ve already got a thread on it?
    I still call it The Jake.

Ha. We’re not that bad, dig around on there and people are another level than us degens

"If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

I say as soon as you have the guy in police custody we hang him. To hell with due process.

Do you see yourselves, speculating, at best, that you all know the guys guilty.

Maybe...just maybe...they got into a huge fight...chica said fuck off, got out of car, and is just off experiencing life?

Remember Christopher McCandless? Nobody every though he would do what he did either, eh....???

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

It sounds like this affected you deeply. Did you live within 30 miles of where it happened?

I suspect that someone posting in here is off his Bipolar meds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    It sounds like this affected you deeply. Did you live within 30 miles of where it happened?
    Sick burn

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

So what is the consensus currently?

They had a fight, he pushed her off a cliff, and he's gonna plead self defense, or claim she fell taking an IG selfie?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Consensus is the algorithm is working just fine; this story is now popping up all over my news feeds, social feeds and even network television locally. I'm positive we can get this sorted out by end of business today.

Pretty ballsy of him to keep his IG open and public. Shoulda locked that thing down on private. Then again, he decided to drive her van all the way back to Florida.

Is she going to mysteriously reappear in the next week or so like some of those missing hikers from earlier this summer?

If he was of any character and they had a legit falling out- he would not leave in her property and would’ve called her parents to level with them as he left.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    If he was of any character and they had a legit falling out- he would not leave in her property and would’ve called her parents to level with them as he left.
    I guess, but really even the stupidest person in the world wouldnt drive the same van back to their town if he had done something wrong, would they?

Its all really weird especially with the new Utah police footage of the "mental breakdown", but no crime at this point so guess thats where we are.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Is she going to mysteriously reappear in the next week or so like some of those missing hikers from earlier this summer?
    I don't know about reappearing, but it's certainly conceivable now that she just took off, possibly in a suicidal state. He wasn't putting out an overt murderer vibe in the Moab bodycam footage.

I am less convinced it was him. I know odds still say it was, but a crazy story none the less.

https://jalopnik.com/police-release-...hOpJNnHnpLQoVU

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    So what is the consensus currently?
    Dude killed the Moab lesbians gabby was going to narc him off so he killed her too.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    I don't know about reappearing, but it's certainly conceivable now that she just took off, possibly in a suicidal state. He wasn't putting out an overt murderer vibe in the Moab bodycam footage.
    Psychopaths are often super charming...

Looks a little suspicious and not good for the hiding out one. If you love somebody you will do the exact opposite of what has been done here.

I did find it strange that the Lesbians and Them were all at a similar venue in Moab (Co-Op). Moab is small so it is not totally unlikely. He was holed up on the 13th and that was about the same time the girls were offed. Maybe in his fit of rage he got back at somebody. She even mentioned to the police that she was fearful of being abandoned by him (because she knew him best).
    --Girls report rage event (unknown if it was them but somebody saw it and reported it), couple goes off in rage, couple gets pulled over and separated for the night. Is that enough for a motive? (maybe if you are crazy). One of the girls also complained about a crazy guy next door and even chose to move camp.--

We need more data!

Also, not mentioned, she was good looking and I would want to see the DM's being sent her way. I am sure her lover/ fiancé would have handled those well. I mean what if she was actually forming friendships with on-line strangers?

I watched their YouTube and the Officers video of her crying. Seems like they were both a little emotional (he is shaky at best and she is a full blown tear factory) and she has a level of caution towards him that can be felt if you can see through the cheeky kisses. The Granola / Chocolate scene in particular. She is afraid of his rage. He is holding his arms in an uncomfortable fashion it seems too. I didn't like her looking like she was being watched and talking about a sensitive issue and his posture, he was holding himself back. She used the word "steal" and her composure changes and his body language was just out of place.

IG is for the outside to see you - yet it kills everyone on the inside.

Sad story with a likely a bad ending.

The only thing that footage showed me is our youth are in trouble. Quit your job and travel to blog and become vanlife famous on the media’s…during a pandemic..FM. She’s far too immature - having breakdowns over their site & vlogs. Vid in no way cleared him.
    She escalated something and they had a fatal blowout.

What a horrible video for her parents to see. The last time they see that much of her is a police body cam video? Ugh… that sucks so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    The only thing that footage showed me is our youth are in trouble. Quit your job and travel to blog and become vanlife famous on the media’s…during a pandemic..FM.
    Nah, people have been striking out and traveling around like nomads for most of human existence. Years ago it was the post-graduation backpack through Europe or now Asia. Before that it was the hippies and Benny traveling the backroads in their VW Vanagons. The youth are doing alright and it’s all the same as it ever was. What we have here is an unfortunate drama that also plagues society, with a missing woman and prior strife with her partner. The signs ain’t good currently for her, but it’s certainly not caused by the vanlife.

Ahhhh….that ol’ Prodigal son…
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I'm not sure how I'd do with my wife on a cross county trip in a tiny white box van, but I don't think I'd have the balls to leave her in the woods somewhere and drive 3000 miles back home. I mean, if she ever got back home, I'd probably get my balls cut off. I'd be less afraid of the cops. And this girl is already a bit crazy...
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

I'm not sure how I'd do with my wife on a cross county trip in a tiny white box van, but I don't think I'd have the balls to leave her in the woods somewhere and drive 3000 miles back home. I mean, if she ever got back home, I'd probably get my balls cut off.
    Assuming you got vaxxed, your wife would have a big target……..
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Assuming you got vaxxed, your wife would have a big target……..

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Nah, people have been striking out and traveling around like nomads for most of human existence. Years ago it was the post-graduation backpack through Europe or now Asia.
    Hey it wasn't that long ago.

Before that it was the hippies and Benny traveling the backroads in their VW Vanagons.
    And before that Wooley wandered around the Upstate to take in the new-fangled sights of the glaciers retreating.

I'm not sure how I'd do with my wife on a cross county trip in a tiny white box van, but I don't think I'd have the balls to leave her in the woods somewhere and drive 3000 miles back home. I mean, if she ever got back home, I'd probably get my balls cut off. I'd be less afraid of the cops. And this girl is already a bit crazy...
    I'm starting to see why you parted with the Branch Covidian Shuttle Bus now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    What a horrible video for her parents to see. The last time they see that much of her is a police body cam video? Ugh… that sucks so bad.
    I was thinking the same thing. Really gut wrenching for them I’m sure

I’ve always maintained that an important pre-marital test is to take a week long road trip together…