Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 134
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    14,512
    Snow Way IPA

    Schlitz Mark

    Snow Mageddon

    Aprés Screw

    Loud Powder IPA

    Velvet Gnar

    Mogul Madness

    Natty Ice
    “I’m a subhuman jizz monkey”

    Thx mods. It’s an awesome signature.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    flatland
    Posts
    3,277
    Chunder IPA

    Yellow Snow IPA
    "knowledgeable in escapades of the flesh"

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    113
    Last run

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    838
    World's #1 Winter Session IPA

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    dddenver
    Posts
    443
    Point It or Point 'Em ipa

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,107
    Snotcicle IPA
    I can provide artwork if desired

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    PNWET
    Posts
    4,376
    Pure carnage
    Back lash
    Snowhole
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Upstate
    Posts
    7,870
    Big turnout. Must be the prospect of winning a four pack. The obvious winners here are "Fuck You Benny" and "Dewormer"

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,899
    All Powder Interface IPA
    Ale Power Integral IPA
    Application Pale Immolator

    alias

    API IPA
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwaterbird View Post
    You’re right...untracked is not taken...
    Not that it matters, but Untracked IPA is leading in my unofficial poll of myself, the wife and two dogs.

    And yeah, fuck IPA. Is there something in hipster beards that makes IPA taste better than a classic lager or ale?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,107
    “Hops are used to hide fuckups”
    - a brewer I know in PDX

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,524
    Giv'r eh'le

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    Not that it matters, but Untracked IPA is leading in my unofficial poll of myself, the wife and two dogs.

    And yeah, fuck IPA. Is there something in hipster beards that makes IPA taste better than a classic lager or ale?
    I wanna know how the two dogs voted.

    Also, the world always needs another IPA. Especially a session post ski IPA. Im 100% in.

    “Hey, can we get another round of Untrackeds over here?” Im in.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,909
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    “Hops are used to hide fuckups”
    - a brewer I know in PDX
    Not anyone from Breakside.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,107
    ^^^No, this was a brewer well known in PDX for “Big” beers.

    Had to look up Breakside - we left PDX before they opened.
    But with a focus on IPA and fruit beer, I don’t think I’m missing much

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,481
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    “Hops are used to hide fuckups”
    - a brewer I know in PDX
    the nineties called...

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,308
    Welcome to 98118

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,567
    We had a local micro brewpub open with a focus old school German beers like Altbier, Schwarzbier lagers, and wheat beers. They actually brewed decent beer, but their market was limited. I forget how long in, maybe a year +, and all of a sudden they were brewing IPA's, and one of the names was something like More Money. Unfortunately, it should have been called, "too late". They went under and a new guy slid into their old space and appears to be doing quite well. He brews a lot of IPA's.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    4,613
    IPA’s suck.












    fact.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,899
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    We had a local micro brewpub open with a focus old school German beers like Altbier, Schwarzbier lagers, and wheat beers. They actually brewed decent beer, but their market was limited. I forget how long in, maybe a year +, and all of a sudden they were brewing IPA's, and one of the names was something like More Money. Unfortunately, it should have been called, "too late". They went under and a new guy slid into their old space and appears to be doing quite well. He brews a lot of IPA's.
    So there is accounting for taste?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    between campus and church
    Posts
    7,870
    Wasn’t the Flexible Flyer invented in Maine?

    Steerable Sled Session IPA
    Full Metal Runner Crushable IPA
    Rubbing on the Wax IPA

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    7,301
    Balls Deep IPA

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    356
    Ullr's Piss IPA

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,664
    Best skier on the mountain

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,664
    And fuck off on the IPA hate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •