Feeler: Renegades + Zero G 85's with inserts + bindings (and Protests)

The first two probably go best as a package since could share the Speed Rads, so wanted to see if any interest. If so, can provide more details and price out. I'm considering thinning the ends of the quiver to fund something more in the middle!
    - 2020 191cm 4FRNT Renegades with inserts for Tyr Attack2's and Dyna Speed Rads (-1cm from rec line, 314 BSL). Excellent condition
    - 2019 178cm Blizzard Zero G 85's with inserts for Dyna Speed Rads (on line, 314 BSL). Good condition, bases good but more scratched up
    - Would prefer to include both sets of binders - the Attacks are the AT version which will take any boot sole. Doesn't need to be a package, but would want the Speed Rads to stay with the Blizzards if split up
    - And the inserts are solid! Trusted both pairs on some steep lines!
    Also, have a swiss cheese'd pair Protests in 188 that I also put some Binding Freedom inserts in for the Attack2's @ 314 BSL and at the preferred -1.5cm mount point... These would be best to stay in CO to avoid shipping. I'd like to get $100 for these, just to cover my shipping + inserts costs. Despite all the holes, should be solid with the inserts especially if used as a soft snow/pow ski. Great if someone already has Attack binders of course, otherwise prob not worth it for you

Name:  IMG-8535.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  1.30 MB

Name:  IMG-8538.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  2.33 MB

Name:  IMG-8528.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  2.11 MB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-8547.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	596.0 KB 
ID:	384961

send me a pic of those Protest bases, or post a pic.
    any idea what the rest of the holes are for, and are they all plugged? (hard to tell from the picture)

PMed

Nick, bases are in pretty good shape. Storage waxed, so hard to see through it all but pretty darn clean, especially given all the drill holes on the top!
    On the rest of the holes...
    First, here's the post from a prior sale which adds some info - https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...-bunch-o-holes
    I was able to re-use the front holes of prior Pivot holes
    It has a tele set of inserts
    Prior owner to me mounted for Jesters @ 295 & -8.5 (these I filled with epoxy cured overnight, my notes say also doweled)
    Plus the BF inserts for my Attack2's
    I think I put $60 for skis/shipping + $40 of inserts/supplies into em, but checking that prior sale post, I'd move em locally for the same $60 price if they worked for someone who's got Attacks (or some unknown teles!) and can use the existing inserts. Great skis and would love for em to get used on pow days!
    I should hold onto em for that price, but just have too many big skis! I thought of taking these on an AK trip but the Rens won out
    Bases
    Name:  IMG-8552.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  1.80 MB
    Front holes
    Name:  IMG-8549.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  1.56 MB
    Back holes
    Name:  IMG-8550.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  1.56 MB

And to be clear...
    Rec line is -8
    Jesters (filled) were at -8.5 @ 295 BSL
    Attack inserts at -9.3 @ 314 BSL - and I think heels mounted approx center but I can double check