Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    The owner of that place was a ripping skier too.
    Yeah, you (or Buster) mentioned that before. We were (fairly) regulars back when he was in Eastlake, and I met/talked with M a few times, but skiing never came up.

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    and Q bakery
    Once they embraced Q, all was lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    No shit

I'd cut my toes off before moving to the pnw or metro Seattle fuck I'd move to Aurora before that

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    One day you might have to cut your toes off to move here and get a water source, dip

can we get back to the anger and calling people out and pretending to be more core than the other guy instead where its good to go graze Like a cow cause I like eating wheres butt licker on a satuday nite

Totally. Where the F is Benny? We need his presence

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    One day you might have to cut your toes off to move here and get a water source, dip
    I always wanted to live in San Francisco and pretend I was living in an armistead maupin novel does that count?

Huh, so it wasn't just me feeling that way? Weird
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I always wanted to live in San Francisco and pretend I was living in an armistead maupin novel does that count?

I have an incredible offer for you, Gary.

If you're interested, follow me this way.

Please, Gary, step into my car.

Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to get in your car and let you put your finger inside me. Then if I go down on you, I get a movie part.

No, I just want to show you something.

- Yeah, I bet you do.

- Please, Gary, I'm not from Hollywood. I'm not going to fuck your mouth, and my time is extremely valuable.

- Jesus, this is a nice limo.

- Yes, it is. Now, suck my cock.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Shut it you stupid cracker. Seattle is one of the least diverse cities in the US. Georgetown in particular is 72% white and 6% black. No wonder you like it so much.

In Seattle the average black household income is 40% of the average white household income. Why is that? Because white people in Seattle are narrow minded racist POS, just like you.

Us brown folk prefer diverse cities that lack the racist fucks like you. Cities like LA, SD or even Houston. Thankfully they are also all much better culinary cities than the racist, meth and heroin infested shit hole that you call home.

So while I appreciate the heads up— us brown folk already knew that we are not welcome in your city.
    Enrique Tarrio?!! It is you? I had my suspicions and I thought I could smell a rat emanating from your general direction.

You have shitty reading comprehension though. The thread title is "98118", not "Seattle". My earlier posts should convey my general reaction to the doodle scene in N Seattle. Since you are a fucking idiot, you are probably not aware that 98118 is ranked as the #18 most diverse zip code in the Country. Two zip codes around here are ranked even higher, so it is pretty diverse around here. Obviously, people like me moving here fucks with that a little. But as I said upthread, White Fragility seems to be an effective enough barrier to prevent full yucky gentrification status here.

I will be sure to tell all the Brown folks around here that you speak for them and that they should prefer the beautiful cities of LA, SD and Houston because you said so.

Armistead used to be neighbor. He says he’d suck your toes

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Enrique Tarrio?!! It is you? I had my suspicions and I thought I could smell a rat emanating from your general direction.

You have shitty reading comprehension though. The thread title is "98118", not "Seattle". My earlier posts should convey my general reaction to the doodle scene in N Seattle. Since you are a fucking idiot, you are probably not aware that 98118 is ranked as the #18 most diverse zip code in the Country. Two zip codes around here are ranked even higher, so it is pretty diverse around here. Obviously, people like me moving here fucks with that a little. But as I said upthread, White Fragility seems to be an effective enough barrier to prevent full yucky gentrification status here.

I will be sure to tell all the Brown folks around here that you speak for them and that they should prefer the beautiful cities of LA, SD and Houston because you said so.
    If I was to refer to one of your earlier posts don’t you think I would have quoted it and not the post specifically about Georgetown?

But since you brought it up- Seattle has a long ugly history of housing.segregation.

https://www.seattlemag.com/article/s...-neighborhoods

This ugly history is still evident today with the continued racial disparity among different neighborhoods.

Quite frankly minorities are not welcome in certain neighborhoods. So we go where we are welcome- where the whites don’t.give us shit.

If you actually gave a fuck about Bennys racism you’d acknowledge this fact. But you won’t cuz you don’t care.

If I was to refer to one of your earlier posts don’t you think I would have quoted it and not the post specifically about Georgetown?

But since you brought it up- Seattle has a long ugly history of housing.segregation.

https://www.seattlemag.com/article/s...-neighborhoods

This ugly history is still evident today with the continued racial disparity among different neighborhoods.

Quite frankly minorities are not welcome in certain neighborhoods. So we go where we are welcome- where the whites don’t.give us shit.

If you actually gave a fuck about Bennys racism you’d acknowledge this fact. But you won’t cuz you don’t care.
    In Headline News: America was built on a racist foundation and redlining contributed to this systemic racism well into the 1970's.
    You should read up about 98118 and how Blacks, Jews and Italians who were redlined here created vibrant communities despite oppressive systems. I feel really lucky to live in a locale that carries on some cool community. More importantly, I feel really lucky to live in a locale that your sorry ass will never enter.

For your sake, I do hope my suspicions are confirmed and your mom was a meth tweaker because your level of stupidity, were it to come naturally instead of as a result of her in vitro drug use, would be scary.

Steep is trolling. I called him out being non white and he posts a picture of his pasty honkey cracker ass white arm

Blacks, Jews and Italians who were redlined here created vibrant communities despite oppressive systems. I feel really lucky to live in a locale that carries on some cool community. More importantly, I feel really lucky to live in a locale that your sorry ass will never enter.
    Inadvertent concession but I’ll take it.

And your anger towards Benny is blatantly disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Steep is trolling. I called him out being non white and he posts a picture of his pasty honkey cracker ass white arm
    I wish everyone felt this way.

Don’t get me wrong - I’m proud of my race, heritage and my name…. It was just rough growing up, and it’s still rough when I’m mistreated based on race/heritage/name.

Also crazy ironic. I grew up just trying as hard as I could to be white.

Now I embrace my heritage and my family history and it triggers bigots to the point they call me white.

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Haha. Maybe he was just trying to fuck Rachel Doelzal (aka Nkechi Amare Diallo).

If this thread diverts Steep's sorry trolling and spares the good people in that other thread, then this thread will be a success.

I hope this is also a good repository of all the good food in the south end (and any exceptional spots in the area immediately outside this zone). Sort of a different version of SLC EATS, just with more metaphorical drop kicks of douchebags like Steep and ASSPen and Benny. And much more variety.
    Most these places suggested are women or minority owned, it's good if mags go there instead of a chain downtown that has a bunch of yelp profile. Alpine Vibes, I got some more recs headed your way.

Also, just so I don't sound so hyper local snobby or whatever, I love this bagel and Deli near Northgate:
    https://www.zylberschtein.com

This food truck in Issaquah is the bomb:
    http://www.wearexochi.com

And Rhodies BBQ, a legend of NB truck stop, now in Preston:
    https://www.rhodiesbbq.com/menu.html

^This may help you bigots understand

'I Am Latino, I Am Also White': Why A Latino Of Mixed Ancestry Struggles Each Time He Fills Out A Form“

https://laist.com/news/race-in-la-la...mas-lopez-masc

Well, if northside is ok now, you have to include Bongos

^This may help you bigots understand

'I Am Latino, I Am Also White': Why A Latino Of Mixed Ancestry Struggles Each Time He Fills Out A Form“

https://laist.com/news/race-in-la-la...mas-lopez-masc

Right on. I totally respect that. I wasn't in your little photo exchange and conversation, that was K2. Whoever you are, I respect you and your cultural identity.

But do you have any articles about why you post stupid shit?

Anyhow, keep posting over here. That vaccine thread is boring. You shouldn't bother yourself with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Well, if northside is ok now, you have to include Bongos
    Nice!
    And I don't really wanna post ever restaurant in the region, but if mags know cool mom and pop spots, preferably women and/or minority owned, post em up!

But do you have any articles about why you post stupid shit?

The Sociology of Calling Other People Stupid

https://www.everydaysociologyblog.co...le-stupid.html

The Sociology of Calling Other People Stupid

https://www.everydaysociologyblog.co...le-stupid.html
    Oh delightful! It looks like you are leaving the people in that other thread alone. You know the saying:"If you ran into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you ran into assholes all day, you're the asshole".

Fun fact: you would feel embarrassed sharing your comments in that other thread with your therapist.

Anyhow, I'll see your Sociology Article and raise you one Issac Asimov observation:

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Shut it you stupid cracker. Seattle is one of the least diverse cities in the US. Georgetown in particular is 72% white and 6% black. No wonder you like it so much.

In Seattle the average black household income is 40% of the average white household income. Why is that? Because white people in Seattle are narrow minded racist POS, just like you.

Us brown folk prefer diverse cities that lack the racist fucks like you. Cities like LA, SD or even Houston. Thankfully they are also all much better culinary cities than the racist, meth and heroin infested shit hole that you call home.

So while I appreciate the heads up— us brown folk already knew that we are not welcome in your city.
    Didn't age well.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

Quote Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
    Didn't age well.
    How do?

Are you able to point out anything that is incorrect?

Sadtroll gets to play the victim role. Dreams do come true.

Choke on a bag of dicks Steep. While no one should be racist towards other maggots let’s be clear here: you make TGR a worse place. Go call someone a pedophile or a stupid cunt again. Then cry for attention when people call you an asshole.

You made your reputation here. You and only you. Own it.

Or don’t and keep being the coward troll cunting this place up every day you are in here.

Just the part where you called him a stupid cracker.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"