Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 454
  1. #426
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    19
    Alright d-bags - itís been a while. Hope everyone is doing well.

    I notice a plethora of topics covered in this thread. Itís almost impossible to read it all the way through. Just a couple quick points:

    First off - anti vax comments just fucking keep out of the forums. Thereís enough anti vaxers protesting publicly on that topic. Donít make us read about it too. The founder of TGR, the ringleader of this circus youíre part of, Todd Jones, already stated on a heartfelt Instagram post he thinks everyone should just get inoculated (not intoxicated) and be done with it. He says people are on their death beds begging for it (the vaccine asshole not your dick). I trust Todd more than any news anchor out there.

    That being said, couple comments about women on here I happen to be a woman and agree women could use more representation on the forums. However, that does not make it ok to bring up violence against women. That 55% murdered comment - GTFO. Thatís a serious problem outside the posh ski towns you all live in. So give it a break. If you wanted to support women, support one of the 700 missing and murdered indigenous woman that went missing in WYOMING. They happen to be Native American decent. Not one found - but when one white girl (Gabby P) goes missing the FBI loses their shit and finds her body in a day.

    Why donít you spend some of your time writing a letter to your town manager about how thatís not acceptable.

    Snow King ski patrol could find some of these 700 missing women faster than the FBI. If someone, anyone, just put some energy into it.

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    12,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Whatís the point of banning people when they come right back?

    Not that I think anything was banable. But I hate playing this game of whoís the new jong same as the old jong.
    the sad thing is they dont come back changed and bringing the stoke
    they come back as the same sad shit stirring, bringing little of value posters wanting to belong to a community that doesnt want their same lame shit
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,904
    In NJ, we have people who will cut fingers off so they can't type anymore.

    It seems all the kooks are from the Seattle area. I don't know who you call there.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    threatening to bash someones face into the concrete until their teeth fall out is ban worthy and unhinged no matter who it's directed at.
    Hold on there a minute. I said that Deebased moral false equivalencies between Nazis and vaccine passports made me *want* to knock out his remaining teeth (meth is a hell of a drug). I didn't say I would actually do it (I'm an SJW for crying' out loud). I do really hope Deebased doesn't buy a house here, that Karen is not going to like it down here.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    the sad thing is they dont come back changed and bringing the stoke
    they come back as the same sad shit stirring, bringing little of value posters wanting to belong to a community that doesnt want their same lame shit
    this thread was just a way to divert assholes from the Vaccine thread. there is no ski stoke here but there is food stoke. i greatly respect the post-grammar philosopher kings like you and fred. i'll try to post ski stoke but i don't like to take out my phone for photos while skiing, i always worry I'm going to drop it in the snow.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    15,831

    MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

    Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline heatley View Post
    Alright d-bags - itís been a while. Hope everyone is doing well.
    And you areÖ?

    Name:  8A8A7491-FDF1-4B15-B12D-64AAE19DC85E.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  45.8 KB
    A 19-post mod?

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    14,368
    ^^^^^^^ How do you see crowns like that?

    Is it a mod to mod secret sign?

    And why can't anyone be anti-vax here? What the fucking censorship bullshit.

    I got Covid and have 7 times the antibodies of you vax obsessed babies. Just ask the Israeli study that came out last week. Muh Sciency Science.
    ďIím a subhuman jizz monkeyĒ

    Thx mods. Itís an awesome signature.

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,587

    MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

    This was post was blank. I didnít even know that could happen. (Accidental post)
    Last edited by splitter; 09-23-2021 at 08:53 AM. Reason: How about that?

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by mbe094 View Post
    I heard he's a good guy, too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	386352

    This is a cry for help. Anybody that knows this weirdo in person please reach out.

    I feel like Billy Madison when he apologizes to Steve Buscemi's weird killer character and he gets crossed off the list.

    Create another alias....We need to schedule a ski off.
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  10. #435
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    15,831

    MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    ^^^^^^^ How do you see crowns like that?

    Is it a mod to mod secret sign?
    The icons show in the app, but not on the desktop
    (Iím no mod so it isnít secret)

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Core shot is a complete kook we all ignore, don't get him started, ha.
    Thanks - deleted my post! Delete yours so he doesn't see it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obama.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	386352

    Obama shreds. And then he goes home and fucks his hot wife.

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshturns View Post
    Obama shreds. And then he goes home and fucks his hot wife.
    Correction. The rest of his family shreds, and comes here often. Barry O does not join them for the shredding.
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,309
    Quote Originally Posted by mbe094 View Post
    this thread was just a way to divert assholes from the Vaccine thread. there is no ski stoke here but there is food stoke. i greatly respect the post-grammar philosopher kings like you and fred. i'll try to post ski stoke but i don't like to take out my phone for photos while skiing, i always worry I'm going to drop it in the snow.
    Yo, DSM can you keep it to one alias please

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,595
    Quote Originally Posted by mbe094 View Post
    Hold on there a minute. I said that Deebased moral false equivalencies between Nazis and vaccine passports made me *want* to knock out his remaining teeth (meth is a hell of a drug). I didn't say I would actually do it (I'm an SJW for crying' out loud). I do really hope Deebased doesn't buy a house here, that Karen is not going to like it down here.

    The equivalency which still stands is between the Nazis and typhus and the Authoritarianists and C19.

    You stupid fucks want to solely blame the unvaxed for transmission of c19 and the corresponding economic impact, shutdowns, etc.

    In the real world c19 is transmitted by both the vaxed and unvaxed just like Typhus was transmitted by both Jews and non-Jews.

    I know its Fucking crazy bruh...

    Meanwhile our bumbling shitstain leaders continue to incentivize getting fatter, staying at home and doing everything in their power to decrease personal responsibility and increase reliance on the govt.

    Get back on the meth M-Jong getting rid of that extra 50 pounds is a better determinant for beating c19 than anything else you have at your disposal.

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post

    I know I'm Fucking crazy bruh...

    FIFY.

    If you quit hanging out with the shrieking ladies at school board meetings, you might regain connection to reality.

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,904
    Damn, this thread has legs.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    The equivalency which still stands is between the Nazis and typhus and the Authoritarianists and C19.

    You stupid fucks want to solely blame the unvaxed for transmission of c19 and the corresponding economic impact, shutdowns, etc.

    In the real world c19 is transmitted by both the vaxed and unvaxed just like Typhus was transmitted by both Jews and non-Jews.

    I know its Fucking crazy bruh...

    Meanwhile our bumbling shitstain leaders continue to incentivize getting fatter, staying at home and doing everything in their power to decrease personal responsibility and increase reliance on the govt.

    Get back on the meth M-Jong getting rid of that extra 50 pounds is a better determinant for beating c19 than anything else you have at your disposal.
    Lots of people here with entirely too much trust in their government to be benevolent and have their best interests in mind. They don't give a fuck about you.

    Government is run by people. Sometimes shitty people. Power corrupts. Money corrupts. Most of the unnecessary death in the 20th century was caused by government policy.

    They will never understand the complex political environment of state actors.
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshturns View Post
    Obama shreds. And then he goes home and fucks his hot wife.
    MFC, welcome back!

    Since this is your 4th or 5th alias, us mags are having a tough time figuring out what to call you.

    Do we just call you TBSSUX for eternity? I'm guessing that was an alias too.
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Lots of people here with entirely too much trust in their government to be benevolent and have their best interests in mind. They don't give a fuck about you.

    Government is run by people. Sometimes shitty people. Power corrupts. Money corrupts. Most of the unnecessary death in the 20th century was caused by government policy.

    They will never understand the complex political environment of state actors.
    Yeah because your government perpetuated a worldwide conspiracy to take away your personal freedumbzit's the 1 thing that countries worldwide could agree on and work together towards

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshturns View Post
    FIFY.

    If you quit hanging out with the shrieking ladies at school board meetings, you might regain connection to reality.
    NoOneIsComingToSaveYou

    put down your xbox controller and go for a run. Your mom might even clean the basement while you're gone.

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Goods Department
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by mc9dc6 View Post
    Wow! Did you come up with that all on your own? You must be incredibly proud. One of the most original comments ever posted on the internet. Congrats!


    Bars in 98118 where they don't take Karens (i.e., no whiny ass Deebased, ASSPen and other hangers on allowed)

    Slow Boat Tavern

    Jude's Old Town

    Lottie's

    Super Six (excellent happy hour)

    Hummingbird Saloon

    Clock Out Lounge

    Oak



    Ok folks, here's the part where ASSpen calls for mommy. See you on the flip side.
    This is the thread that just keeps on giving!
    Skiing in the rockies is like 70's porn

    Lots of bush

    Some wood

    No faceshots...

    -Mtnlion

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    48,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Damn, this thread has legs.
    I know, right? Like Covid.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    This is the thread that just keeps on giving!
    So quit crying for the mods to save you from your butthurt.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    10,344

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •