Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I rolled your moms last night, woke up to a sloppy jobber and then she whipped a short-stack of blueberry pancakes. She’s a goer
    50 going on 16 loser response right there. Pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Fred you know I heart you, but you're being a bit of a wet blanket today.
    sorry buddy
    guess I"m just at the end of my rope like everyone else I hate my job found out its actually killing me this week I'm too much of pussy to quit and move away from the posh ski town life I'm used to living even though I have the financial ablity to just pick up and do whatever the fuck I want I mean I could just live in in my van in your driveway if I really wanted to I even asked my parents if I could move back in with them in the room above the garage and my dad said no way he wouldn't even let me park the van in the driveway for more than a week

shit how was that for depressing?

Jeez fred. Had no idea. I do hope things get better. Maybe take a break and come back east for a couple weeks? In a few weeks it will be leaf peeping season in your old stomping grounds. It's my favorite time of year round here.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

FWIW, this thread is pretty good w pancakes.

For clarity, not all “m”s are “M series JONG”s
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

If you were a real head, it would read, Scarlet>Fire.
    Take a lap
    My favorite second set would be
    Scarlet>Fire
    Estimated>Eyes
    Drums>Space> The Wheel>
    Miracle>Morning Dew>
    Sugar Mag
    E: It’s all Over Now, Baby Blue
    Not a real head, only saw about 5-6 shows, all back when Donna was still yowling like a cat on fire and one @ Park West in the late 80s. You are the real deal, obviously. And I hate and hated Drums and Space.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Rhode Island clearly has the worst drivers, but it's understandable because they don't have room to practice.

Straight-Edge Buttah seems a little tense, maybe he should fire something up and relax a little.

Pre-season dumpster fire thread. Yes.

Name:  seinfeldpopcorn-gif.gif
Views: 523
Size:  924.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    wow some middle of the night drunk ranting solid work

my suggestion would be turn off the 24hr news turn off the news in general don't listen to talk radio get the fuck off facebook don't pay attention to any of the political bullshit move to the mountains and sure as hell your life will be great and you wont' debate stupid shit on the internet all day like the average fat fuck pill popping alcoholic shit food eating poor health american who can't have an intelligent conversation with a stranger in real life to begin with because they sit at home all day and night on there computer pretending to be the bestest in the world
    Blow up yer TV, throw away yer paper,
    Move to the country, build yerself a home
    Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
    Try to find Jesus on your own

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    I don’t disagree with everything you say but I wonder about a few things like the OP calling this “his community” which is a bit rich given that you joined…hmm a year ago.
    According to some Alpy maggots, OP’s been here before - his previous screen name had the same first three letters as mine.

At that time he was all butthurt because I had posted that the only difference between telechicks and hockey players was their frequency of showering.

But then he started stalking other users. The Slut!
    That’s when he became dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Jeez fred. Had no idea. I do hope things get better. Maybe take a break and come back east for a couple weeks? In a few weeks it will be leaf peeping season in your old stomping grounds. It's my favorite time of year round here.
    I'll live
    I do have a boner for my east cost trip this october don't think I'll make it to the jersey shore though heard all the jersey girls will be in sweatshirts by that time of year

are the trails in fresh kills ready to ride yet? that'd be a good stop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	309E2FE5-C70E-4C91-9D8D-5E5E0F34806F.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	562.5 KB 
ID:	384963

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    B

At that time he was all butthurt because I had posted that the only difference between telechicks and hockey players was their frequency of showering.

sounds like you described one of my ex girlfriends she was both
    she thought sitting in a hot tub was the same as shower or taking a bath

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Let's banhammer this cockbite.

Personal threats of violence. Drunken rambling ready to fight the world. Get a life.

Join date 9/2020. Alias. Who got kicked off here around then?

Whoaaaa. Literal much?

Is it your assumption that I plan to put up video cameras at the main entry points to this zip code and stand by with some rotten tomatoes and baseball bats and wait for you and other ayn rand wankers? I don't even know what you look like, dingus.
    Listen, you are welcome to utilize any of the restaurants I provided. You probably tip like shit based on your avatar. But you're free to come to this zip code. Just know that you don't deserve it.

And I wasn't that drunk last night. And that's not a cause for a ban anyways. Jeez.

@Baby bear. You're total correct on that call. I retract that portion of my restaurant sharing/rant.

Going to be sharing a bunch of great hole in the walls and food trucks for an incredible array of dimsum, gyros and other great food. But not for you ASSSpen, DB, MF, Steep, Benny. NO Gyros for you! haha

Woah! Just saw this highly entertaining thread. Thanks for the shout out, OP! Also, thanks for all the free tips on some of the best places to eat. I might be headed up that way for a work trip later this year, so knowing all the best spots to eat are greatly appreciated.

That all said, perhaps time to lay off the Ambien and/or Adderall. Get some sleep and chill out for a bit. No need for the ban hammer, folks. I'm not offended or feel threatened, so it's all good. Spare's intact. Maybe OP just needs a hug. Come on. Bring it in, lil' buddy.

Now carry on with this HOF thread, folks.

Oh, I was wondering who MF was.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Woah! Just saw this highly entertaining thread. Thanks for the shout out, OP! Also, thanks for all the free tips on some of the best places to eat. I might be headed up that way for a work trip later this year, so knowing all the best spots to eat are greatly appreciated.

That all said, perhaps time to lay off the Ambien and/or Adderall. Get some sleep and chill out for a bit. No need for the ban hammer, folks. I'm not offended or feel threatened, so it's all good. Spare's intact. Maybe OP just needs a hug. Come on. Bring it in, lil' buddy.

Now carry on with this HOF thread, folks.

Aww shucks, right back at you. I hope you know it's just in good fun. I appreciate your reply. That guy ASSpen is a pedantic dick, making the assumption that I was somehow planning to guard this whole fucking zip code and exclude his sorry ass. What a doofus that guy is.

You argue in a really annoying and coy way, with assertions and then weird retreats. Drives people nuts. Try to not do that in that other thread or at least less or something.
    Anyhow, you're off the naughty list. Feel free to come enjoy any of these great spots with no need for guilt or fear of divine retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post

Straight-Edge Buttah seems a little tense, maybe he should fire something up and relax a little.
    I DON'T SMOKE ,
    I DON'T DRINK,
    BUT AT LEAST I CAN FUCKING THINK!

fits to a t.

But has he really been more relaxed im ancient times? I don't frequent the ecrc....
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

I ate a 10mg gummi this morning, ate some shrooms and rode my bike last week. I like droogz
    crab in my shoe mouth

I ate a 10mg gummi this morning, ate some shrooms
    Before or after you had sexual intercourse with an older woman just to own a poster on tgr?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Is it a poster of Farrah Fawcett, the one in the red bathing suit? Love that one. Is someone sending that to me from the home office?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Butthurtflake, subtlekook, timbahshary, this threads a fucking lemon party.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    I DON'T SMOKE ,
    I DON'T DRINK,
    BUT AT LEAST I CAN FUCKING THINK!

fits to a t.

But has he really been more relaxed im ancient times? I don't frequent the ecrc....
    Buttah don't drink
    Don't smoke
    What do he do?
    I ate a 10mg gummi this morning, ate some shrooms and rode my bike last week. I like droogz
    Subtle innuendos follow
    Must be something inside
    Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Before or after you had sexual intercourse with an older woman just to own a poster on tgr?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Holeee Fuck is it snowing anywhere yet???????
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

So gnar to peak in high school

I love that you have a boner for me, so cute.
    crab in my shoe mouth