Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 454
  1. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,684
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    So you were also behind the alias that chased off Bobby Baker?
    Yup, that would be the guy. Total anal wart.

  2. #277
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,550
    This thread is a cry for help

  3. #278
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    15,684
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    This thread is a cry for help
    Indubitably.

  4. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    So you were also behind the alias that chased off Bobby Baker?
    Heck no. I even posted that I didn't see much of a problem with the neighbor girl, given that she had at least been aware that he was taking pictures of her. It was the creeper photo of the asian chick on a public beach that I was asking him to delete (which would have been an easy move on his part).
    Beyond that, any choices he made were his alone.
    I doubt he'd like the characterization of being 'chased off' by Mtn Girl and some whiny libtard like me. And jeez, nothing's preventing him from coming back on here.

  5. #280
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    This thread is a cry for help
    Just trying to fuck with the trolls who are bothering good people on the Vaccine thread with obstinate bullshit.
    But I will run your theory by my therapist for sure.

  6. #281
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    4,891
    No, but yes..
    fuck off.

    #bringbackbobby

  7. #282
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Heck no. I even posted that I didn't see much of a problem with the neighbor girl, given that she had at least been aware that he was taking pictures of her. It was the creeper photo of the asian chick on a public beach that I was asking him to delete (which would have been an easy move on his part).
    Beyond that, any choices he made were his alone.
    I doubt he'd like the characterization of being 'chased off' by Mtn Girl and some whiny libtard like me. And jeez, nothing's preventing him from coming back on here.
    Fair enough, but something seems off. There was some alias that people thought was Mtn Girl, I don't think it was though, and it was personal family attacks which was real shitty. I remember as that alias stooping really really low for that fight.

    I never got the hatred behind the TBSUX alias posts, TBS has always been cool, but you apologizing is pretty big and unheard of on this forum. So credit for that.

    My memory is a bit fuzzy on all this admittedly. I do remember meeting BB though and I wish he still posted here. Some of his random girl photos I can't defend but that alias created to fuck with him was cruel.

  8. #283
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    11,769
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Those were my younger days. I apologized for getting all bent out of shape about your comments about tele skiers and women employees at Bachelor ( that apology post was around the time Jeff Sessions was fucking with your business eco system). My uptight stupid comments were before I saw the full PR depravity of the MTUHockey33s, Steep Concrete, ASSPEN, SkiDog et al...those guys fucking suck.
    Anyhow, to repeat: my apologies.
    Wait, you thought I gave a flying fuck (*) about what you posted? I thought your fake butthurt was hilarious.

    NW_Skier is the guy you need to apologize to. He was all like “Hey I’m a way bigger misogynist than TBS (**) - what do I have to do to get my own personal stalker?”

    (*) I only have two fucks left to give, ain’t gonna waste one here
    (**) This was before he met and married a wonderful woman with no visible tattoos (I think)

    Oh yea, and you need to apologize to the community for running off a true maggot
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  9. #284
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Ootarded
    Posts
    3,592
    flowing is a k00l dude fer sure; I feel lucky to have been able to hang out and ski with him several times, and his hospitality is indubitably generous and appreciated.

    But as OP mentions, the baker is a big boy and able to make his own decisions on whether he participates in this forum or not (and I do believe he continues to participate).

    I missed out on a lot of the drama surrounding the exit of the FA alias, but seeing it's all a part of teh TRG lore and built-in grudge-matching, I can see how the ancient cognoscenti of the forum like to dig into their positions to establish their cred.

    Looks like OP did fess up to his role in that drama in this thread, but as to whether he's behind the anonattack alias some folks are mentioning, this seems not to be an established thing, only conjecture.

    And I find it funneh that Asspen is whining about changing aliases, seeing as he showed up right around the time of the demise of the generally unliked, unpopular and all-around asshole Mr.Gyptian.

  10. #285
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Wait, you thought I gave a flying fuck (*) about what you posted? I thought your fake butthurt was hilarious.

    NW_Skier is the guy you need to apologize to. He was all like “Hey I’m a way bigger misogynist than TBS (**) - what do I have to do to get my own personal stalker?”

    (*) I only have two fucks left to give, ain’t gonna waste one here
    (**) This was before he met and married a wonderful woman with no visible tattoos (I think)

    Oh yea, and you need to apologize to the community for running off a true maggot
    NW_Skier: Sorry I didn't give you a hard time.

    And on BB: I told him to take down the cleavage photo of the Asian chick on a public beach who did not know she was being photographed. I even pointed out that the neighbor daughter photo was not as bad: if you pose for a photo these days, you pretty much have to know it might need up on social media. I also said he had a wife spancer which doesn't seem like the worst thing to say in the world but whatever (and I qualified that by saying that it was still better than Shitstain's daddy spancer situation). I stand by that. It was BB's choice to leave, perhaps he had other reasons he wanted to leave. And I'll back it up by saying: If BB came on here and said "I'll come back if Mfcf13 leaves", I would bounce. And I will stand by that (It'd probably make me more productive at work and save me some aggravation of not having to read mtuhocckey33, Steep, ASSPen and SKidog spout absolutely selfish stupid bullshit).

    Anyhow, more food recs coming. Or not.

  11. #286
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vacationland
    Posts
    4,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    It feels like this thread is losing some steam.
    And I just dipped into it today, it's like where my imaginary friends go to duel

  12. #287
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,937
    ...a place where an online world blurs with reality for the OP.
    A sort of TGR matrix.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  13. #288
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Before
    Posts
    24,504
    Anyone that has anything to do with doxing is an asshole. Period. More than adequate grounds for a permaban.

    More importantly, it's just not worth it to engage with the ugly.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

  14. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    11,769
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    NW_Skier: Sorry I didn't give you a hard time.

    And on BB: I told him to take down the cleavage photo of the Asian chick on a public beach who did not know she was being photographed. I even pointed out that the neighbor daughter photo was not as bad.
    Who made you the Social Justice Monitor of TGR?

    Tits or GTFO!
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  15. #290
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,690

    MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

    Good guy, but once he deleted the jeopardy thread, he was dead to me. Id feud him on that

  16. #291
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,703
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    This thread is a cry for help
    Nah, It’s just got lust in it’s heart.

  17. #292
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Anyone that has anything to do with doxing is an asshole. Period. More than adequate grounds for a permaban.

    More importantly, it's just not worth it to engage with the ugly.
    I engaged in no doxxing and I would not ever do so. If I did, I would ban myself.

  18. #293
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ...a place where an online world blurs with reality for the OP.
    A sort of TGR matrix.
    I thought the TGR matrix was Core Shot with his (incel) red pill shit.

  19. #294
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Who made you the Social Justice Monitor of TGR?

    Tits or GTFO!

    self appointed. haha

  20. #295
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,595
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    I don't know what Benny is. He's the Progressive who says racist shit. He's the east coaster who claims Keystone local status. An enigma, wrapped inside a riddle, wrapped inside a mystery. haha.

    I do know he's on better behavior lately, so that's good. I also do know that he is not dumb enough to come onto this thread and get his bullshit torn up.
    Most progressives say racist shit. Look at the elder incident.

    We really need to start separating the wheat from the chaff. Liberals haver morals and are able to discuss ideas. Progressives run to their safe space and scream ~isms

    I was in your hood today. Looking at 2 houses.

    South Seattle is still quite shitty, luckily its not too far away from good food.

  21. #296
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Most progressives say racist shit. Look at the elder incident.

    We really need to start separating the wheat from the chaff. Liberals haver morals and are able to discuss ideas. Progressives run to their safe space and scream ~isms

    I was in your hood today. Looking at 2 houses.

    South Seattle is still quite shitty, luckily its not too far away from good food.

    Shut the fuck up you fucking fuck.

    Now, instead of going to synagogue tomorrow, I have to drive around the neighborhood with a shit ton of sage to try to purify it from your syphilis infected presence.

    Here's the thing: my grandparents were in the Holocaust and when you go on the Vaccine thread and compare Vaccine Passports to Yellow Stars, it kinda pisses me off. Put more accurately: it makes me want to slam your smug pretentious meth addicted face into the pavement repeatedly, knocking out the remaining teeth that you haven't yet lost in your boyfriend's asshole. So please do let me know the next time you will be in my neighborhood.

  22. #297
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SE Idaho
    Posts
    892
    LMMFAO!!!!!!

    Hey tbssux post up a pic of yourself I want to see what a no pussy getting lying sack of shit incel loser with nothing better to do with his life than be a trollass bitch on the internet looks like.

    and why haven’t dumbfuck Dano or the other worthless mods banned this pos by now? He was worth banning when he ran Bob B off but now that he’s made another account and is stalking people the mods don’t like it’s all good?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

  23. #298
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,937
    We have liftoff.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  24. #299
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    An Anheuser-Busch Barley Field
    Posts
    5,313
    agree with birdcunter, it takes a special kind of loser to go out of their way to post a thread like this


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  25. #300
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    your vacation
    Posts
    2,985
    yeah you girls post of photo of yall posting on the internet
    cmon all of you do it
    I did it a few pages back
    grow a pair instead of hiding man up

    maybe we should turn this thread back to the top chef shit where we talk about food
    being internet warriors is poo poo easy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •