Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Who got banned
    Your special little friend who you troll Facebook with.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

So does this mean the 98118 is now clear for entry for the parties mentioned? Or is the threat level still a 3?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

X

What did you do to get banned?
    If this is a dig on me being an asshole ironically calling out other assholes, I get it and I'm all about it. But I'm not sure exactly whatchya mean?

Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    whatchya mean?
    Really?

If this is a dig on me being an asshole ironically calling out other assholes, I get it and I'm all about it. But I'm not sure exactly whatchya mean?
    Your handle is Muted Reborn, I naturally assumed that being reborn meant you were reincarnated or something ironic. No dig intended, I like to call out assholes too. Like the Birdhunter for example.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Your handle is Muted Reborn, I naturally assumed that being reborn meant you were reincarnated or something ironic. No dig intended, I like to call out assholes too. Like the Birdhunter for example.
    Good job on the call outs.

And please don’t stop until every poster is as self-righteous, judgmental, moralistic, and overly sensitive as you!

Hmmmm, did someone post something Ironic?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Reminder-> Who we are is not the mistakes that we've made.

Also

"Try to assume the best of other people because you will help bring it out in them."

Nelson Mandela

Hmmmm, did someone post something Ironic?
    I didn't hear anything, did you?

I was forcibly reincarnated after my hotmail account was disabled from lack of use, needed to reset my password...yadda yadda.

what if one makes the same mistakes, day after day, month after month, year after year, decade after decade?

Just as George Orwell warned-> governments don't have to be the censors for free speech and free expression to be fatally stifled.

“Rule One: Speak your mind at your own peril. Rule Two: Never risk commissioning a story that goes against the narrative. Rule Three: Never believe an editor or publisher who urges you to go against the grain. Eventually, the publisher will cave to the mob, the editor will get fired or reassigned, and you’ll be hung out to dry.”

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Just as George Orwell warned-> governments don't have to be the censors for free speech and free expression to be fatally stifled.

“Rule One: Speak your mind at your own peril. Rule Two: Never risk commissioning a story that goes against the narrative. Rule Three: Never believe an editor or publisher who urges you to go against the grain. Eventually, the publisher will cave to the mob, the editor will get fired or reassigned, and you’ll be hung out to dry.”

Rule 4, "Steep" skiing in Oregon is a relative term.

Rule #5: don’t get into arguments with well documented and admitted trolls - they will drag you down to their level while playing the “woe is me” persecuted for my beliefs victim card

...we are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process for an indefinite time...

George Orwell, 1946

That Orwell guy was pretty ahead of this time.

I was forcibly reincarnated after my hotmail account was disabled from lack of use, needed to reset my password...yadda yadda.
    Oh? There was no IT team available to help you?

Rule six- loudmouth tough guys who hold internet grudges are generally sad human beings with a shit life.

I pity Bennymac

Rule six- loudmouth tough guys who hold internet grudges are generally sad human beings with a shit life.

I pity Bennymac
    the ironing is thic with this one

That Orwell guy was pretty ahead of this time.

Oh? There was no IT team available to help you?
    The box fan was broken that week...

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Is anyone here universally hated besides Hugh Dunfree?
    Look in the mirror

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This thread continues to deliver even after the OP’s banning/re-banning. Thank you.

Just as George Orwell warned
    omg dude, don’t even try to take some moral high ground like threats and trolling and annoying the fuck out of everyone on tgr is a free speech issue.

There is zero obligation of any kind (legal, moral, ethical, common sense, or any other) for tgr to host any of our bullshit. You have unchecked freedom to start your own forum and enjoy unlimited trolling/threats/annoyance there.

Why do the wokies consistently quote out of context in order to mislead and misconstrue?

fuck off, troll.