Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinevibes View Post
    All of these check out, but Seattle/WA has always had TERRIBLE drivers. My family has been in the Seattle area for 100+ years; half of them are atrocious drivers: 58 in the left lane, all day on I-5. Five under everywhere on US2. Cruise control at the speed limit on I-90.

I'm not advocating for agro driving, but there's a better way to do the thing. But then again, my Driver's Ed was up in Lynnwood and the instructor was later arrested for dealing meth, etc. (???)
    15% Asian population doesn't help either. I learned how to drive in Olympia and Seattle by looking at and memorizing maps, like in the olden days

the most dangerous creature in the PNW is a newer model silver mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you impotent slit.

The only thing you'll be doing with that bat. is the infamous Seattle sit and spin.

At least your palette isn't terrible

How can a slit be impotent? That makes no fucking sense.

Did you mean to call me an impotent dick?

Or maybe you meant to call me a stinky pus filled slit? (If so, your mom is like "here hold my beer" as she gives you a whiff of her smelly vag).

Oh fuck yes
    crab in my shoe mouth

Sadly he doesn't have the intelligence for a good retort. Too bad. But we can pretty much expect him or his butt buddy Asspen to come back here seeking sympathy for the bullying he has had had to endure.
    "Can't we just respect each other's opinions? and be nice"......"No Turdbased, I can't respect your harmful 'opinions' and 'research'. NO FUCKING SOUP FOR YOU!"

Awright, back on track. As informative as the traffic complaining is, I’m rather enjoying the fraternal back-and-forth shit toss.

took the dildo out of my ass it's friday five pm taking two whole days off this weekend
    getting baked and hitting the trails
    do you guys all still hate each other?

need a new bank and the vice president of banking at my new bank is throwing me through the ringer w paper work told him I need a 50k line of credit or I won't go to his bank you'd think they'd throw you credit with a handshake and shit my last bank did fucking lifes a bitch feel like I'm dealing with michael scott

Freddy, did you get a horse to hit the trails with? Or are you pedaling around like a tourist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    took the dildo out of my ass it's friday five pm taking two whole days off this weekend
    getting baked and hitting the trails
    do you guys all still hate each other?

need a new bank and the vice president of banking at my new bank is throwing me through the ringer w paper work told him I need a 50k line of credit or I won't go to his bank you'd think they'd throw you credit with a handshake and shit my last bank did fucking lifes a bitch feel like I'm dealing with michael scott
    Ask the uptight banker guy if he posts on this forum with a monty burns avatar. It's probably Asspen.

And it's not really hate, more like disgust at disinformation goobers like Turd based, Core shot and this Asspen douche.
    I just don't want them to come to my place and ruin it like Breck.

If you're ever up this way, I'd gladly give you a culinary tour.
    Grammar-challenged philosopher kings like you and SFB are always welcome here. And you'd kill it up here, there's tons of wives looking to spend their tech husbands' money. And no small town bullshit.

Hard tail 22lbs been a long week horses are for rich girls

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    15% Asian population doesn't help either. I learned how to drive in Olympia and Seattle by looking at and memorizing maps, like in the olden days
    What a disgusting bigoted thing to say.

Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    What a disgusting bigoted thing to say.

Do better.
    You're finally getting it. Perhaps there's still a chance for your salvation and someday you can enter this diverse and delicious kingdom without having to fear divine retribution for whack ass posts (followed by the inevitable pearl clutching shrieking about being bullied...just like Carlson, Ingrham, Shapiro and Owens trained you. The good news is that you can evolve and cast off those cultist ideologies).

Keep up the good behavior. You might get off the naughty list someday, too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1631317147.968769.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	226.8 KB 
ID:	385040

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    I’ve got a ten strip of the really clean if anyone needs to get down.
    Official invite.

2022 BOBBY BAKER INVITATIONAL: MONTANA
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=343050

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Hard tail 22lbs been a long week horses are for rich girls

Sure Fred, that’s what all the guys say when they can’t admit to being scared of a horse.
    100 years ago in the west, a man that couldn’t ride a horse, was considered a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    dude, be respectful. Fred’s got the tackle, he just identifies as a non-horse riding woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Official invite.

2022 BOBBY BAKER INVITATIONAL: MONTANA
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d.php?t=343050

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Harry, that made me smile.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20210911_004955955.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	1.16 MB 
ID:	385054

Not quite soup weather around these parts but there is a brief window when we have both fresh beans and tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    This thread is bringing the Friday laughs.
    Carry on
    Still pouring shots

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

It’s rivaling Hi Bob!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    dude, be respectful. Fred’s got the tackle, he just identifies as a non-horse riding woman.
    Shit, my bad, vibes Fred.

"It'd be a lot cooler if you did"

Pretty cool 'white guy with dreadlocks shooting arrows' statute. Is that the deity of the trustafarian? I thought it resided in Boulder. Come up here Fred, you'd make a killing and the dating scene is much better than Breck and no small town BS. There are a ton of Mags who would refer people to you to get you started on your biz. I grew up in Co and haven't regretted moving up here for one second, the bro brah scene is much less and the powder techs are usually just gunking up Xtal or Stevens, elsewhere is still ok. If you're feeling sick of Breck, maybe it's time to bounce.

Back on track:
    Just found out that Chuck's Hop and Shop is moving into the neighborhood, sharing space with 3rd place books. That means dog friendly patio to enjoy a selection of over 50 incredible beers (with more in their bottle shop) while the wife and kid(s) browse a well stocked indie book store. Fuck ya 98118!
    Here's their greenwood and central district locations:
    https://www.chuckshopshop.com

Chuck's was basically the one place that North of 90 had us beat on (you can keep your tent camps of Idaho meth tweekers, electric scooters, fleets of Teslas and your doodles*).
    I am so glad Chuck's is coming down here!

And just a friendly reminder: STEEP, ASSPen, Deebased, Benny....Don't come down here. I don't want you to get all whiny that I am threatening you. It's more a helpful warning. People down here will get one whiff of you and it will be "YOU SMELL LIKE AYN RAND'S ROTTING VAGINA! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE! NO, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FASCINATING NEW GRAPH COMPARING ISRAEL TO SWEDEN!"

So stay the fuck away.

Oh, and here are two other great places to get beer in 98118 and bring your dog if you can't wait until Chuck's opens:
    Hill City:
    https://www.hillcitytapandbottle.com

Growlerz:
    https://www.growlerzseattle.com
    (isn't that a great name for a bar/dog park)

*it's not doodles as a breed per se, it's simply the vast quantity of them when you go to a place like Green Lake or the arboretum or any park on the easts side. I do not mean to offend any individual doodle or doodle owner....it's all just a but much though.

Know how we know you're not from there? You keep inviting people.

Here's some good background you should consume:

https://www.almostlivestillalive.com/

He’s running a psyop!