Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

Quote Originally Posted by babybear View Post
    a fucking lap would be tough because my husband is not home but it sounds like kind of a fun idea
    You’re married to Brent Favre, amirite? He might be shooting a commercial for that copper shit with Jerry Rice or maybe sending dick pics to young ladies.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

*Golf clap* for the OP. I loved this line, I’ll probably steal it.
    Your self indulgent internet 'research' is nothing more than a death cultist circle jerk.
    Hope the hangover isn’t too bad.

Do we have a threat reporting system here? Rog threatened to throw a brick of Toko Red at me once if I ever came into his shop. I never reported it because I didn't know if we had a system.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

sweet drunken rant- especially for a Wednesday night. I hope you don’t have to be productive today.

I don’t disagree with everything you say but I wonder about a few things like the OP calling this “his community” which is a bit rich given that you joined…hmm a year ago.
    Slow your roll with the baseball bat shit or see yourself in the community of banned posters

edit : woops thursday night- op musta been very thirsty
    Let's banhammer this cockbite.

Personal threats of violence. Drunken rambling ready to fight the world. Get a life.

Join date 9/2020. Alias. Who got kicked off here around then?

Best rant we’ve seen in years, and the soft motherfuckers from out west want him banned. Eat some donuts ya soft fucks.
    crab in my shoe mouth

There seem to be some good food recommendations for those of us not threatened with violence and who may want to visit Seattle.

Edit: why, just why
    Last edited by AEvospace; 09-10-2021 at 08:39 AM.

sweet drunken rant- especially for a Wednesday night. I hope you don’t have to be productive today.
    Is that what was goin on, huh? I thought I missed something for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I spent some time in Seattle, perhaps the worst drivers I’ve ever seen, what gives?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Worse than Boston?

It's all good until the mandates hit aWffle House. Then it really hits home..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

MF, Steep Concrete, Deebased and Benny let me know if you are ever entering the 98118

Totally, Boston is agro, once you start to realize that’s the game, it’s an easy game to play. Seattle was a nightmare, fucking speed up and merge onto the highway, the other drivers will get out of the way. How do they not get this?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Is that what was goin on, huh? I thought I missed something for sure.
    Like a roller coaster into the unknown. Just hang on and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Totally, Boston is agro, once you start to realize that’s the game, it’s an easy game to play. Seattle was a nightmare, fucking speed up and merge onto the highway, the other drivers will get out of the way. How do they not get this?
    Jeezus, worse than Boston. I was thinking of visiting one day and hitting up some of the recommended eating establishments. Now I'm not sure I'd want to rent a car there.

Yeah, Seattleites what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Let's banhammer this cockbite.

Personal threats of violence. Drunken rambling ready to fight the world. Get a life.

Join date 9/2020. Alias. Who got kicked off here around then?
    Wait, so yours saying mfmf13 is the reincarnation of the kraken?!? That can't be good.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Best rant we’ve seen in years, and the soft motherfuckers from out west want him banned. Eat some donuts ya soft fucks.
    Says the guy who ran crying to the mods over some shit he 100% deserved. You’re still hurt over that in this thread. Werent you the dude who got all tough with a kid in cat pajamas at Killington? He would’ve rolled you, short stack.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Edit: wrong M guy. My bad. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^Let's not discourage this sort of thing. Multiple callouts, threats of violence and food links in rambling posts posted in the wee hours of the morning?

Hell yes. I'm subscribed.
    I don’t normally disagree with Fred, but you’re right here. What a thing to wake up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Don’t forget to check the spare.

Always be checking the spare.

Speaking of which, I just realized the fancy-pants one in my allroad won’t hold air, do they sell replacement tires (low profile with the supportive ribbing like shit) or do you have to buy a whole new one, wheel and all?

I blew a flat in the middle of a an interstate in South Carolina this summer and forgot what a fun experience changing a tire at dawn on a crowded highway can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Like a roller coaster into the unknown. Just hang on and enjoy.

Jeezus, worse than Boston. I was thinking of visiting one day and hitting up some of the recommended eating establishments. Now I'm not sure I'd want to rent a car there.

Yeah, Seattleites what gives?
    No way. Ohio drivers are the worst. 55 in the passing lane? You got it. See signs like this all over? Not for me pal, I’m doing the speed limit and I can drive wherever I want. Also, one-meeelllion state troopers. Fuck that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	918CD280-E546-456B-9BFF-DF4E42BE7CF3.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	687.0 KB 
ID:	384946
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    holy fuck is this rich coming from the original cunt who posted this thread in the first place.

nobody wants to go to your shitty ass Washington/Seattle town. People purposely stay away from places like that because of the people there like you…
    Psst, not the same dude.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    holy fuck is this rich coming from the original cunt who posted this thread in the first place.

nobody wants to go to your shitty ass Washington/Seattle town. People purposely stay away from places like that because of the people there like you…
    Umm, no. Different m-series guy. Have you been huffing paint?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    Says the guy who ran crying to the mods over some shit he 100% deserved. You’re still hurt over that in this thread. Werent you the dude who got all tough with a kid in cat pajamas at Killington? He would’ve rolled you, short stack.

I rolled your moms last night, woke up to a sloppy jobber and then she whipped a short-stack of blueberry pancakes. She’s a goer
    crab in my shoe mouth

ECRC vibes on a Friday.

It is nearly soup weather.

Anger, resentment, and hatred wrapped in an airtight package will not bring the world together.

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion!

Dude is unraveling...

bunch of angry white males obviously ya'll need more hobbies exercise and work and less free time to get upset on the internet

Like, Mario Cart?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    bunch of angry white males obviously ya'll need more hobbies exercise and work and less free time to get upset on the internet
    Fred you know I heart you, but you're being a bit of a wet blanket today.