FS: Black Diamond Shiva boots 23.5, somewhere between free and offer

Lady C upgraded and these have been sitting in a closet for a few years. Buckles and walk mode work. Alpine blocks are pretty worn. Comes with touring blocks too. Has navicular punches. Could heat them back to stock or leave them. Liners baked once. No insoles so you'll have to find some. 277 BSL/23.5. I think flex is 100 but that number seems arbitrary.

Maybe good for a daughter/son (not pink so might work) who will grow out of them after a season or someone who wants to try BC but doesn't want to drop mad dough on new touring boots until they know if they like it or not.

Cover shipping or even get crazy and throw a few bucks on top of shipping-there are pubs near the post office.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Lady C upgraded and these have been sitting in a closet for a few years. Buckles and walk mode work. Alpine blocks are pretty worn. Comes with touring blocks too. Has navicular punches. Could heat them back to stock or leave them. Liners baked once. No insoles so you'll have to find some. 277 BSL/23.5. I think flex is 100 but that number seems arbitrary.

Maybe good for a daughter/son (not pink so might work) who will grow out of them after a season or someone who wants to try BC but doesn't want to drop mad dough on new touring boots until they know if they like it or not.

Cover shipping or even get crazy and throw a few bucks on top of shipping-there are pubs near the post office.
    How's $50 shipped to Central WA? I've been searching for a 50/50 boot for lady waves, this is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Certainly works. PMing you.