Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    +1 on the sticker package for BBI. BBI 2022 sticker distribution has already begun. Now if it only snow a little more...
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Got my sticker care package from Harry!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    PM’s exchanged with S_jenks, I will be sending him a supply of stickers to hand out at Lost Trail on Thursday.

If lifelinksplit would answer his PM’s I will send him a supply of stickers to hand out at Discovery on Friday.

There is a lot more to Montana than just Big Sky and Bridger, and Lost Trail and Discovery are two great little areas that really represent the Montana ski scene.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Tried to get back to ya. Douche your box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app

Box douched.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Harry, when you rolling into town?

About that schedule.... Saturday at Big Sky? Sorry I am blacked out, not that I would want to ski there on a Saturday anyway. Sunday at BB? Yeah, no.

I will be around the really big on about the same days as Yeahman though and the Monday & Tuesday after I would be up for BB. And yes, LT IS a gem.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

2022 BOBBY BAKER INVITATIONAL: MONTANA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Harry, when you rolling into town ?
    I get in Wednesday evening, the 16th. I will text you the location of Event HQ. You & Yeahman can ski right up to my patio on Thursday morning and I will make you guys some pancakes.

(I wish I was going to Lost Trail with S_jenks, I love that place. Discovery too.)

Even if you don’t ski on Saturday, you should still come to the Apres-ski party. There will definitely be apres chill sessions at Event HQ all 5 afternoon/evenings I am there. I think check in time is 4pm Wednesday.

I will be in Big Sky Thur, Fri, Sat, & Sun. I have to check out Monday morning but I plan to ski all day Monday and move down to Bozeman that evening. On Tuesday the 22nd I have an appointment with my Cardiologist in Bozo. After that, I’ve got IKON and I’ve got care lined up for my Mom until April 1st. So I will travel around the West wherever it’s snowing for a week. Maybe Jackson and visit Djongo ? I have a non-mag friend in Missoula who has offered up crash space as well.

A big unknown is my heart health. I have an aneurism in my aorta so I cannot fall. I will be sticking to groomers and easy tree runs like Tango, Lisette, and the Bavarian Forest. Last season Talisman showed me some really fun off-piste stuff over at SP that I definitely want to visit again.

Look forward to seeing everyone, been a long time.

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Alrighty, looks like I am all in for LT on that Thursday. I’ll look to show up early and grab a decent spot. Planning for a full day with a lunch break at the cars. Just going to rally this and see what happens. Harry, I’ll keep an eye out for incoming mail.

2022 BOBBY BAKER INVITATIONAL: MONTANA

I’ll be at Big Sky from Sunday afternoon, the 13th, through Sunday morning, the 20th for a work conference. Conference schedule allows for almost full day of skiing, though any first chairs will require skipping skool.

Hope we get some snow!
    focus.

Any of you visitors planning to get tram access? Assuming the mountain heals and the tram is in play, of course.

I'm planning on lost trail for the 17th. Staying near Hamilton at my sister's place. Then at Bozeman for the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this and skiing all of you mags again as well as with some new friends too.

I get back from Euro BBI22 on Wednesday, gonna spend Thursday regrouping, and plan on driving up early Friday, meeting Harry and Talisman and rolling out to turn and burn.
    Skiing and partying on Sat/Sun, then home.

I doubt I'll be paying for a tram ride but who knows.

Harry, you are of course welcome to come down and stay in JH. Open invite always.
    I too may be down to travel around and do an Ikon tour, especially if home skiing is marginal...

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Looking forward to this and skiing all of you mags again as well as with some new friends too.

I get back from Euro BBI22 on Wednesday, gonna spend Thursday regrouping, and plan on driving up early Friday, meeting Harry and Talisman and rolling out to turn and burn.
    Skiing and partying on Sat/Sun, then home.

I doubt I'll be paying for a tram ride but who knows.

Harry, you are of course welcome to come down and stay in JH. Open invite always.
    I too may be down to travel around and do an Ikon tour, especially if home skiing is marginal...
    Alpental is ikonic

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Stickers in the mail to lifelinksplit and S_jenks. USPS Tracking says Friday the 11th delivery for both of you.

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Alpental is ikonic

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    That crazy vertical boulder field of snow chunder?

OK.

I do love that space. Hope to get over before it's gone. Maybe april fools day. Buncha gapers back home.
    Time to bring Harry over and see how his training plays out...

Planning on lost trail on the 17th. I'll be at tamarack and brundage earlier that week.

Put a call in about bb day tickets. My work has a bunch trying to see if I can finagle a few for free or cheap

Just got my Harry Care package. You are indeed a man among men Harry, thank you.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by SailCat View Post
    I'm planning on lost trail for the 17th. Staying near Hamilton at my sister's place. Then at Bozeman for the weekend.

Event HQ needs some citrus

You holding ?

Fixed it for you. I will trade scurvy for some of Sail Cat alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Event HQ needs some citrus and 12 pack or two of brown ale or porter

You holding ?

Yup, bringing citrus and ale.

Harry made me do it.

I handed out some BBI stickers to some stalwart lifties and the people who live above the MT 22 BBI HQ. Hopefully it snows a bit more before the event.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Harry made me do it.

Looks unlikely that I will be able to attend now

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Harry made me do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Shit

Urgent care visit turned into emergency room, CAT scan...now the FIL has a procedure on the 18th, I'm out

Fuck

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    Shit

Urgent care visit turned into emergency room, CAT scan...now the FIL has a procedure on the 18th, I'm out

Fuck
    Shit! Good luck with everything!!

Good luck with everything!!
    +1. That sucks.