Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Mod At Last!

I think you start slow, gas lighting people you don’t like. Replace a few words with autocorrect words, replace a few words completely. Then see where it takes you.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Lamb Expeditions
    O Bernard Franz abides
    . . .

0 Bernard Franz also abides

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    That's the part I'm gonna hold off on. I gotta work this con slow. There may come a day when I need some help, but it won't be for a while.
    You are a mod on Grindr? Nttawwt. So you are gonna work that con long, slow, and hard?

Congratulations!
    Andrew's father was a moderator on a model train forum. Nudity and profanity were not allowed and I don't recall any major issues other than male enhancement ads popping up every now and then. They had a section of the forum for train jokes which he always enjoyed. This was one of his favorites.

An Englishman, a Frenchman, a ravishing blonde and an old lady are sharing a compartment on a train as it winds its way through the Alps. Every now and then the train passes through a tunnel, during which time the compartment is plunged into complete darkness. On one such occasion, a loud slap is heard and as the train passes back into daylight, the Frenchman is rubbing his sore, red cheek.

The old lady thinks, “I bet that dirty Frenchman fondled the blonde and she struck the pervert.”
    The blonde thinks, “I bet that filthy Frenchman was looking to grope me in the dark, mistook the old lady for me and she slapped him.”
    The Frenchman thinks, “I bet that Englishman touched up the blonde in the dark and she slapped me by mistake.”
    The Englishman thinks, “I can’t wait for another tunnel so I can slap that French twat again.”

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Don’t forget your password.
    I laughed.

Kudos on your plan for the long con, ice.

As it was foretold, when the TGR endtimes were near, the successor to the throne would present itself.

It appears that much like that other mythic bird the phoenix, the ornithology forum has arisen.

Godspeed maggots.
    I still call it The Jake.

Piloerection ensued

Hi Otzi! Have you had enough of being a regular old tgr poster with no fancy mod powers? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a standing invite to become a tgr moderator? Well there is! We have a special open spot in our box fan department just for you. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly moderation group. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community (unlike out in the “general population”), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of moderating aficionados who know the benefits of what a well-placed banhammer brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about husky latin women. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we are a just bunch of ski bums. I will warn you however up front that wearing jeans is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cydgre3kujz31.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	384739

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    Hi Otzi! Have you had enough of being a regular old tgr poster with no fancy mod powers? I bet you have! Do you wish there was a standing invite to become a tgr moderator? Well there is! We have a special open spot in our box fan department just for you. I would like to take this opportunity to formally invite you to "start fresh" at our friendly moderation group. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community (unlike out in the “general population”), there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. If you are weary of all the foolishness and yearn for some intellectually stimulating mountain sport discourse, then come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of moderating aficionados who know the benefits of what a well-placed banhammer brings to an on-line community. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about husky latin women. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we are a just bunch of ski bums. I will warn you however up front that wearing jeans is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    Tits or GTFO.

looks like someone logged into the wrong account.
    swing your fucking sword.

I don't trust this guy.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I don't trust this guy.
    Until we see some tits.

Let’s test him/her.

Yo ModTeam: where is the Upstate?

www.juggaloforums.com

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Boats. Its gotta be boats. Time to start lurking I guess..

Not sailinganarchy.com, I haven’t seen enough waterproof denim comments.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Let’s test him/her.

Yo ModTeam: where is the Upstate?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    www.juggaloforums.com

this is the only correct answer.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    looks like someone logged into the wrong account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I don't trust this guy.
    Heh. Alpine zone Gregg for the win
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    That's the part I'm gonna hold off on. I gotta work this con slow. There may come a day when I need some help, but it won't be for a while.

NO! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! DO IT NOW! DO IT NOW!

Why yes, yes indeed!
    I believe I will take that moderator job!
    Thanks, mod team!
    Last edited by Mod Team; 09-07-2021 at 09:08 PM.

A mod at last
    A mod at last
    Good god almighty
    A mod at last.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I knew it!