Wilco Solo Hitch Tire Mount, 2G RotoPax, Front Runner Table

Used Overlanding Gear. Ideally I sell everything at once, but I can sell seperate. You can use the Front runner table and mount it inside your Jeep, Land Crusier (I think) for example.

Package deal: Wilco Solo Hitch mount tire carrier comes with the Hitchgate accessory plate so you can mount the frontrunner table or 2-4 rotopax gas cans. If you don't want the Tailgate table, I can sell it seperate to someone else and give you (free) another mounting plate for the Tire Mount that mounts 1-2 rotopax or a hilift jack. Table has been used only one trip and is pretty handy to have. It's dirty in the pic but it will look like-new when clean. The tire mount is older but in great condition. This also comes with a new version of the 2G rotopax. It's worn from mounting but only used on a couple trips. I think I have a single and double Pax mount, your choice.
    This page shows all the Accessory plate options: https://wilcooffroad.com/shop/hitchg...ory-plate-kit/
    Table website: https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.co...AaAkXXEALw_wcB

I mounted my tire under my vehicle so no need for this set up any more. If I have to split it up, I can ship the gas can and table, but not the tire mount. I live in SLC and this fall I'll be only in southern utah for a drop off. I could be persuaded for a drop off a bit farther in Colorado, depends though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rr-main.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	384664

Name:	rr1.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	384665

Name:	roto.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	384666

Price: All for $900? Correct me if I'm way off. PM me for individual parts/pieces.