FS: MRP Ribbon Air, DVO Topaz, Sram Code R Brakes, GX Shifter/RD, Stems, Tires, etc

Through a mix of buying stuff to try out new things, swapping perfectly good gear for old personal preferences and some light hoarding to deal with parts shortages, I am in possession of too much stuff. And it turns out that having more than one bike also kind of negates the need for having expensive spares on hand, so it's time to move stuff out of the garage. All prices are without shipping or PP fees. I'll ship as quick or as cheap as you want, and can always try to swing some package deals or work out some local-ish handoffs if that floats your boat. Here's what I've got, with photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ezqi8dETpBKgNw8TA

MRP Ribbon Air, 29" 15x110mm Boost Spacing, 145mm travel (adjustable), ~7" inch steer tube length, star nut installed. There are a few scuffs/scrapes on the lowers, but stanchions are clean and it doesn't have a ton of time on it since doing a damper bleed with Maxima Plush fork fluid and replacing the bath oil with Fox 20wt Gold. No problems with the fork, I've just ended up with a Pike for a more consistent feel between my other bike and because the MRP twin-tube damper design is a little bit noisy (but works really well IMO). price drop to$450, includes travel spacers, a couple misc o-rings, MRP bleed cup and valve handle tools.
    DVO Topaz T3 Air. 200x51mm size. Excellent condition, includes mounting 22x8mm mounting hardware (works on Santa Cruz and some other bikes). Awesome shock, I just prefer my Float X2. price drop to$300
    SRAM Code R Brakeset. Very good to excellent condition. No issues whatsoever, they've been super reliable for me. Decent pad life remaining. 750mm hose length front, 1510mm hose length rear. price drop to$225
    SRAM X-Sync 2 Steel 34T direct mount chainring. Used for two rides. $10
    SRAM GX 11-speed Shifter and 1x Derailleur. Used, good condition. Shifter comes with MMX clamp. Derailleur has scuffs/scrapes, clutch still has fairly strong tension. Pulley wheels are in good condition. $75 for both. Also have one of the higher-end/lighweight XG-1195 cassette with a slight creak I would consider selling for people who aren't bothered by noises like I am

Schwalbe Rock Razor Addix Speedgrip Snakeskin, 29x2.35. Used for about 30 miles. $30 SOLD
    Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxTerra EXO, 29x2.3. Some undercutting on the side knobs, but still some life left. $20
    Ritchey Comp Stem, 31.8 clamp, 90mm length (I think) with a fair bit of rise. $15
    Ritchey 4-Axis Adjustable Stem. 90mm-ish length (how does one measure an adjustable stem?), 31.8 clamp. I cannot condone the use of an adjustable stem, but if you had to use one, I guess you might as well use a well-made one. $20

Garmin Speed and Cadence Sensor, GSC-10, used, good condition. For all your speed and cadence sensing needs. $25.

Blackburn Airstick AnyValve Pump. New. $15

And finally, for the kooks / old school folks in your life...Kenda Karma L3R PRO 29x2.2 and 29x1.9 Pair. Used mostly on pavement pulling a bike trailer around town. $25 for both?
    Last edited by radam; 09-27-2021 at 08:59 AM.

I'll take the Rock Razor. Have been wanting to try that one out. PM incoming.

Bump. Rock Razor sold, other stuff still available. Feel free to price police if I'm out of line on anything.

Also looking to sell a barely used Rapha kit. I misunderstood their return policy, thought the ride it / try it guarantee applied to everything, not just classics stuff. Core Cargo bibs, Core Jersey (dark green) and Core Lightweight Jersey (navy), all used once or twice, all size medium. Nothing wrong with them, just not my favorite stuff. $120 for bibs, $60 for either jersey. Pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ymwKuMMUqz3yteZm9 (jerseys sold, bibs still available)
    Last edited by radam; 09-27-2021 at 08:59 AM.

bump for some price drops.

Bump. Topaz sold. Would do $400+shipping on the MRP Ribbon if anyone's looking for a solid fork.