Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Glad to see that still hasnt stopped you from spouting off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Now that's funneh.
    I honestly laughed out loud when I saw that. Definitely funny :-)
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Than why do so many big mountain bro brah skiers worry about what a douche bag who graduated from The Ohio State University has to say…? Did not mean to upset all you POW loving Mormons…!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Now you're just getting weird and awkward.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Than why do so many big mountain bro brah skiers worry about what a douche bag who graduated from The Ohio State University has to say…? Did not mean to upset all you POW loving Mormons…!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    “Douche bag who graduated Ohio State University” is a redundant phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Too easy. Maybe something like university of Idaho
    The delta between U of Idaho and NDSU is smaller than between Marshal or even WVU and the top 3-5 programs in FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Now you're just getting weird and awkward.
    I was gonna say, last I checked the Rev isn't a mo mo.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    The delta between U of Idaho and NDSU is smaller than between Marshal or even WVU and the top 3-5 programs in FBS.
    I was trying to make a funny....evidently not successfully...sadly, what you point out is true. Not to thread drift, but that disparity between the top 3-5 programs is what has me becoming disinterested in college football. I don't know how the NCAA levels the playing field, and maybe it could be argued they shouldn't?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Fuck.
    swing your fucking sword.

I was trying to make a funny....evidently not successfully...sadly, what you point out is true. Not to thread drift, but that disparity between the top 3-5 programs is what has me becoming disinterested in college football. I don't know how the NCAA levels the playing field, and maybe it could be argued they shouldn't?
    Cinci not scoring a single touchdown against Bama was definitely a nail in the coffin on non P5 teams in the playoffs. I'm still betting Big12 folds within the next 10 years and dissolves in to the other 4. Top 2 from each in an 8 team playoff. Notre Dame will have to join a P5 or be done. They already play ACC basketball so likely end up there.

The consolidation of top recruits at all the top schools lowers the interest in the sport. The playoff has ruined college football. Now it’s the only thing that matters. Ohio st players sat out the rose bowl. It was a way better sport when it was more regional. Sure the National champion was disputed and argued about. But each game meant more. I’m for going back to pre BCS bowls and then vote on the top 2 to play each other. Oh and fuck ESPN, no other organization has helped ruin college football more. Not even the NCAA.

Right now it’s an unregulated free market. Coaching pool /staff salary caps would do a lot to create parity. Creating rules for paying players would also go along way.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Right now it’s an unregulated free market. Coaching pool /staff salary caps would do a lot to create parity. Creating rules for paying players would also go along way.
    college athletics is most definitely regulated. When you can recruit, who you can recruit too, there’s pages of bullshit to follow (or not in the case of the sec). What’s making it boring is it’s becoming a more efficient market. The excitement- aside from homerism - is the inefficiency and rando state beating the top 10 team.

38-3 is very ugly and I lost a humiliating bet to a rabid NDSU fan who is a neighbor. Now I get to wear an ugly green and yellow NDSU shirt weekly for football season.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by eleeskiing View Post
    Did dude even graduate from there? Lost track…

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    38-3 is very ugly and I lost a humiliating bet to a rabid NDSU fan who is a neighbor. Now I get to wear an ugly green and yellow NDSU shirt weekly for football season.
    Public humiliation is a much better bet than money. Humiliation hurts everyone equally.. $100 to one person might be like $1 to another person.. For that reason, public humiliation is the only thing I'll bet/risk.. It also doesn't take disposable cash out of the family funds the way a cash bet does.. Props on you for taking the medicine.. I occasionally have to sport an Oklahoma State profile avatar on other social media. Those friends didn't bet me this time.. their regret LOLOL!

Alright here we go.. Is anybody else the least bit surprised by complete radio silence regarding any Alabama or Georgia team COVID testing? Either they just decided to not test anybody or nobody's fessing up to anyone testing positive. There's no way in hell that nobody from either program coaches down to trainers down to players down to scout teams didn't test positive over the past 10 days IF they did, in fact test everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by eleeskiing View Post
    Quoted for truth

Oh YAY Alabama vs Georgia! Again. Can't wait *yaaawwwwn*

Private schools here operating on a one hour delay for tomorrow morning.

As a “special treat” for the kids. Only in SEC country.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Quoted for truth

Oh YAY Alabama vs Georgia! Again. Can't wait *yaaawwwwn*
    As if any other matchup would be more exciting.

My guess..

42 Georgia
    24 Bama

Problem is, Bama came to play. “We answer all who ask for us”

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    My guess..

42 Georgia
    24 Bama
    Whoah... Tonight the phrase "Defense Wins Championships" seems to be ringing true so far..

Anyone have a copy of the snow totals vs bama victory chart handy? friend is calling bullshit and I cant find it

Bewbs!

Besides 3 minutes of me staring at Katy Perry's tits what the fuck was that? Robot dogs, server farms and product placement?

Edit: that said I'd watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Alright here we go.. Is anybody else the least bit surprised by complete radio silence regarding any Alabama or Georgia team COVID testing? Either they just decided to not test anybody or nobody's fessing up to anyone testing positive. There's no way in hell that nobody from either program coaches down to trainers down to players down to scout teams didn't test positive over the past 10 days IF they did, in fact test everyone..

Didn’t even think about it. You should try it.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Besides 3 minutes of me staring at Katy Perry's tits what the fuck was that? Robot dogs, server farms and product placement?

Edit: that said I'd watch it again.
    There were robot dogs, server farms, and product placement?
    swing your fucking sword.