Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 College Football Thread

Everybody but me wants OU to lose... Many but BMILLS want Cicni to lose. I wanna see some defensive improvement with OU, not just sketchy wins. If we can't get 2-3 takaways per game, we're not going to beat anyone in the top 10... That's the same problem we had last season..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Ohio st being ranked ahead of Oregon is a small example of what’s wrong with cfb. They played each other and one team won. Yet the other is ranked ahead. Total bullshit.

PAC 12 isn’t ever going to be on the level of SEC or BIG10. Fans out west have other fun things to do (just look at the stands) and aren’t as fanatical as the Deep South and Midwest. Hence the coaches will never see the crazy salaries, especially assistants.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

PAC-12 would have better assistant salary pools if Champaign Larry hadn’t fucked up the PAC-12 network(s) and spent less on himself and housing the network in SFO. I think he genuinely thought he could make Olympic sports revenue producing due to his background as a country club tennis fucktard.

Tulane, interesting

Come on MSU - this game is not disappointing…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

2021 College Football Thread

Yup, great MI rivalry going on.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Way to go MSU - F you Harbaugh! By now this guy has to be use to losing key games! What an absolute Dbag…!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1635623707.593575.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	183.4 KB 
ID:	390921

Awesome game for my Spartans. It's almost as fun seeing Harbaugh lose as it is to see the Spartans win.

Hopefully UM keeps Harbaugh…he’s doing a great job!

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Hopefully UM keeps Harbaugh…he’s doing a great job!
    They can coach swap with Texas for Steve Sarkisian

Rumor has it Franklin got a new management/marketing team and is interested in the LSU/USC gig…. His record is by no means stellar…! Just shows you the slim pickings out there…

And the best bday present I received last year was Harbaugh getting a 1 yr extension…. His record against top 15 ranked teams is 0 and 22 and no BIG 10 wins…. So surprised Blue accepts his performance…. More power to him…

Last edited by Undertow; 10-31-2021 at 07:11 AM.

I agree with Desmond Howard. By 4th quarter, there will be a lot of talk about tOSU being top 4 in the CFP ranking.

Scarlet-Out in the SHOE tonight baby!! Columbus is going to fill up the seats tonight and be loud as hell! I think we'll see some big time plays on offense from both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I agree with Desmond Howard. By 4th quarter, there will be a lot of talk about tOSU being top 4 in the CFP ranking.

Scarlet-Out in the SHOE tonight baby!! Columbus is going to fill up the seats tonight and be loud as hell! I think we'll see some big time plays on offense from both teams.
    Why? They need to win tonight first and not sure how they would end up 4th even if they destroyed PSU…

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Why? They need to win tonight first and not sure how they would end up 4th even if they destroyed PSU…

The talk is that the CFP committee is supposed to look at best team in the country (the week of the ranking). I think PSU gets wasted tonight.

If I'm wrong, I'll pull a Dave Portnoy and say my account was hacked.

my account was hacked.
    Sorry!

So even if we pull this one out and that is a pretty big if we are not a top 4 team…. PSU is playing lights out and you can see how young we still are…. Still love this team but dam we have not strung any back to back quarters together…

The talk is that the CFP committee is supposed to look at best team in the country (the week of the ranking). I think PSU gets wasted tonight.

If I'm wrong, I'll pull a Dave Portnoy and say my account was hacked.
    You probably want to change your password…!

I thought Ohio State showed grit and determination last night. They got tough when they needed it most.. Still lots of football to be played. Nothing is settled yet..

If you missed it, watch the last 3 minutes of the 1st half in the UGA game. Pretty wild! in 2:09 on the clock Georgia scored 3 TD’s

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I thought Ohio State showed grit and determination last night. They got tough when they needed it most.. Still lots of football to be played. Nothing is settled yet..
    Good W for your crew. In my opinion the top 10 should be the following after this week's results.

1. UGA
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Cinci
    4. Mich State
    5. Bama
    6. Oregon
    7. Ohio State
    8. Wake Forest
    9. ND
    10. Baylor
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Ohio State is going to loose the national championship game to UGA because ESPN wants the revenue in the playoff but how fun would the following be…
    1. UGA 13-0
    2. Cinci 13-0
    3 Wake Forest 13-0
    4. UTSA 13-0

Unfortunately the ESPN brain trust is already starting the narrative of why Cinci shouldn’t be in the playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Good W for your crew. In my opinion the top 10 should be the following after this week's results.

1. UGA
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Cinci
    4. Mich State
    5. Bama
    6. Oregon
    7. Ohio State
    8. Wake Forest
    9. ND
    10. Baylor
    Oklahoma State already BEAT BAYLOR by ten points this season, same record, same strength of schedule. they lost to Iowa State by 3 Just totally stomped the team that almost beat Oklahoma last week. They belong ahead of Baylor for sure..

I see Oklahoma splitting with Oklahoma State last game then Big12-2 Championship game. A one loss Big 12 gets left out if
    a one loss Ohio State wins out for sure.. More recent loss, ESPN revenues, etc.. Big 12 doesn't make it over that if that's how it plays out. An undefeated Big12 champion is hard to exclude though..

Well the AP poll is out and Ohio st is ranked one spot higher than Oregon. Do these journalists even know the two teams played and that one beat the other? Is just absurdly ridiculous. Settle it on the field, except when we prefer another team because we don’t like what happened on the field.

And ESPN controlling the whole narrative of college football just sucks. Especially since they have business deals with conferences. Can’t believe they keep marching Corso out there each week. Looks like he might croak at any moment on air.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Oklahoma State already BEAT BAYLOR by ten points this season, same record, same strength of schedule. they lost to Iowa State by 3 Just totally stomped the team that almost beat Oklahoma last week. They belong ahead of Baylor for sure..
    We’ll see after the game next week.
    Did our win yesterday thrown a wrench in the rankings yesterday?
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

ESPN is the absolute worst. I spend $5 a month on the Athletic and it's the best $5 I'll spend. Super high quality journalism, in depth coverage and no Disney bullshit.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."