Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    That was brought up a couple days ago in this thread. I don’t want to seem like a UT apologist, but what exactly is the problem here? Is it the fact that the assistant coach has an athletic girlfriend whose not ashamed of her body? Or is it that some kid went way out of bounds at a party, passing through two gates, one of which was clearly labeled “do not enter” and got bit by an animal caged back there?

I know, UT haters going to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    That was brought up a couple days ago in this thread. I don’t want to seem like a UT apologist, but what exactly is the problem here? Is it the fact that the assistant coach has an athletic girlfriend whose not ashamed of her body? Or is it that some kid went way out of bounds at a party, passing through two gates, one of which was clearly labeled “do not enter” and got bit by an animal caged back there?

I know, UT haters going to hate.
    Lol, not a UT hater, I’m from TX and my sisters an alumn. I sadly went to a small private university just up the interstate. Heading to Austin on Monday. Missed it earlier, just found the comments entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Lol, not a UT hater, I’m from TX and my sisters an alumn. I sadly went to a small private university just up the interstate. Heading to Austin on Monday. Missed it earlier, just found the comments entertaining.
    Yeah, some of those comments are funny, I guess. Probably more funny to people who went to other schools mostly north of Austin.

But I still don’t get the big “scandal” here. Yes, he left his wife and kid, and is living with a girlfriend. People have marital problems all the time. There’s nothing illegal about that, or even uncommon. Yes, she works as a pole dancer. But, again, nothing illegal about that, either. And the monkey??? The kid was clearly invading the monkeys territory.

Anyway, I don’t care much about this, but don’t really see why it is even an issue.

I just can’t believe the special teams coach at UT gets paid $1M a year. That’s a damn good gig.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Let's go ahead and boil this down.

Quote Originally Posted by billyk;6449371,

He left his wife and kid, and is living with a girlfriend. Yes, she works as a pole dancer.bThe kid was clearly invading the monkeys territory.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I just can’t believe the special teams coach at UT gets paid $1M a year. That’s a damn good gig.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    I didn’t see that. Yeah, that’s pretty good pay. I read somewhere recently that some assistant coaches in the NFL only get $20K per year.

So now that Wake Forest lost to a mediocre team are they moving up to the top 4?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    So now that Wake Forest lost to a mediocre team are they moving up to the top 4?
    They're not in the Big 10 or SEC, so the answer is "no". Looked like a defensive battle
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

The Spoilermakers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    The Spoilermakers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Down goes sparty

and sparty goes down(and ohio state barely beats nebraska). the big 10 could screw themselves outta a playoff spot. if cincy will stop looking like they couldnt beat a sun belt team they could still make it in, especially if bama loses to the bulldogs in the sec title game. sure, they'll get waxed in a playoff game, but OU get waxed every time, but its good for college football if cincy makes it. the boise heydays were great.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Alabama isnt losing to UGA because they will lose to Auburn and maybe Arky, hell they may lose tonight. The OL is the worst of the Saban era. Defemse is just crazy inconsistent. By Bama standards it’s incredibly average at every level. One of those deals....not used to watching teams like this though.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Al-lsu hellofva game. Bama will win but no style points -

UA v LSU game on ESPN seems to over rotate on commentator with barely any crowd noise. Makes it feel boring, pipe in some of the crowd noise for a close game!!

Committee might screw the Ducks. Ducks might lose. But we beat the fuskies and fusky stadium was empty at the end. A season in which the ducks beat the fuskies is a happy season for me! Sorry for any loser who wears purple.

Tom Herman must be feeling pretty smug now. Hell, even Charlie Strong, too.

I think it is unsafe, due to COVID, to make college kids play a full game of football. They should limit games to one half. And to make it fair, they should make that rule retroactive to the start of the season. Call it a mandate!

Committee might screw the Ducks. Ducks might lose. But we beat the fuskies and fusky stadium was empty at the end. A season in which the ducks beat the fuskies is a happy season for me! Sorry for any loser who wears purple.
    Wtf ? It's not 1982, UW haven't been competitive for 20 years and before that the Ducks sucked doggy cock for about 30 years straight. It's not much of a rivalry when it's a one way roll for decades at a time.

Most of those who wear purple are Ok with this if it cost Jimmy his job.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Wtf ? It's not 1982, UW haven't been competitive for 20 years and before that the Ducks sucked doggy cock for about 30 years straight. It's not much of a rivalry when it's a one way roll for decades at a time.
    Have you ever been to Old Fashioned Hate? It’s still a rivalry.

I love getting to buy a natty champs shirt as much as anyone.. but, beating the perennial rival year after year after year actually makes me happier than an occasional natty.. Losing to Texas is worse than losing in the final 4 (unless it would be to Texas).
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Most of those who wear purple are Ok with this if it cost Jimmy his job.

Have you ever been to Old Fashioned Hate? It’s still a rivalry.
    I think the Huskies played well enough against the Ducks that Jimmy actually has an argument to save his job after their performance. The Ducks did not look good IMO...at least offensively. I know, it was pissing, but still.

I went to HS with Jimmy so I’m hoping he gets a second chance....
    Nice guy too, A bit late for this year but go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    I went to HS with Jimmy so I’m hoping he gets a second chance....
    Nice guy too, A bit late for this year but go Dawgs!
    Looks like Jimmy may be in hot water: https://larrybrownsports.com/college...i-video/586738

Yeah, his job is definitely on thin ice!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I think the Huskies played well enough against the Ducks that Jimmy actually has an argument to save his job after their performance. The Ducks did not look good IMO...at least offensively. I know, it was pissing, but still.
    That call to punt was unforgivable. The results were worse.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

The CU Oregon State game sure was entertaining yesterday. Two not so great teams but it didn’t matter. Should never have gone into double OT but that only made it more fun and contributed to the students (plus us alums who followed) racing on to the field.