Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
    Ohio State Defense has been unable to hold the edge almost all game

2021 College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Ohio State Defense has been unable to hold the edge almost all game
    So Xavier look at the score with the majority of our team out and look how the Ducks did twice…. Shocked we are hanging in there, but will have a great team next year…

70%+ of the fans are Utards as y’all don’t have much more than skiing so I can understand the excitement…. This should not be a game…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This game is pretty bananas. Let's go Utes.

Game winning drive or overtime..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1641088287.092971.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	399245

With our best players not playing and You Tards could not beat us…!

But you were VERY uncomfortable until the end

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    But you were VERY uncomfortable until the end
    When we went into halftime I felt pretty good where we were…. Plus knowing Michigan and Oregon lost I felt pretty good…

The key is we took a ton of younger players and won…! O-H…! Still have not heard a lot from Oregon fans as I have all year long…!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    When we went into halftime I felt pretty good where we were…. Plus knowing Michigan and Oregon lost I felt pretty good…

The key is we took a ton of younger players and won…! O-H…! Still have not heard a lot from Oregon fans as I have all year long…!

Nice to finally see the 2 PA receivers tonight….Harrison Jr. (St. Joes Prep) and Fleming (So. Columbia)

When we were getting carved up by the 3rd string QB from bumbfuck UT, I had an existential realization of just how far my mighty buckeyes have fallen...thank god for bourbon…. Plus knowing Michigan and Oregon lost I felt pretty good…

FIFY

Impressive game from all sides. That was fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by ts334 View Post
    FIFY
    ts334, you are all correct on all fronts but no bourbon as I am an OSU grad and I can’t afford that expensive shit…! We OSU grads are more High Life…

Now if you let me know where you live and hook me up with Bourbon I am in…

So Xavier look at the score with the majority of our team out and look how the Ducks did twice…. Shocked we are hanging in there, but will have a great team next year…

70%+ of the fans are Utards as y’all don’t have much more than skiing so I can understand the excitement…. This should not be a game…

What exactly does Ohio have other than two CFB teams? Seriously? Rusty old factories, cold winters, shit summers, and a handful of D grade cities? No wonder Ohio State has a fan base.

now that totally irrelevant banter is over.

First half of the game OSU’s defense got their ass worked especially on the edges. Turns out a team with a pretty deep and recent history of top 5 classes found enough talent to beat a Utah team finishing with a walk on QB. Outside of UGA, and Bama, OSU will still be more talented than pretty much any team they face without their top 5 or even 10 players.

Absolutely great game.
    Sucks Utah loss, they let it get away there towards the end with some interest game management. Going for it on 4th and 3 inside FG range was an interesting decision IMO. As was punting on 4th and 6th on the OSU 40 something. Could have used time outs and letting OSU score to get the ball back with more time left too. The OSU receiver room is just so good. Oh well, at least they showed up to the game. Rest of the PAC-12 showed how truly atrocious this conference is right now.

Go Baylor.

Poor (un)use of times out by Utah at the end.

I also wonder how many cars were broken into outside the Rose Bowl during the game.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

What exactly does Ohio have other than two CFB teams? Seriously? Rusty old factories, cold winters, shit summers, and a handful of D grade cities? No wonder Ohio State has a fan base.

now that totally irrelevant banter is over.

First half of the game OSU’s defense got their ass worked especially on the edges. Turns out a team with a pretty deep and recent history of top 5 classes found enough talent to beat a Utah team finishing with a walk on QB. Outside of UGA, and Bama, OSU will still be more talented than pretty much any team they face without their top 5 or even 10 players.

Sucks Utah loss, they let it get away there towards the end with some interest game management. Going for it on 4th and 3 inside FG range was an interesting decision IMO. As was punting on 4th and 6th on the OSU 40 something. Could have used time outs and letting OSU score to get the ball back with more time left too. The OSU receiver room is just so good. Oh well, at least they showed up to the game. Rest of the PAC-12 showed how truly atrocious this conference is right now.

Go Baylor.
    Other than a ton of homeless what do you have…? What I love I get to travel out there several times of year including this year paid and get to see more tent cities when I visit…. When was the last time you traveled outside of your state…?

Other than a ton of homeless what do you have…? What I love I get to travel out there several times of year including this year paid and get to see more tent cities when I visit…. When was the last time you traveled outside of your state…?

This is the jab? Really?

Back to football - the National Championship should be outstanding…. As much as I think I will be wrong my money is on GA…. That D is by far one of the best in years…

Back to football - the National Championship should be outstanding…. As much as I think I will be wrong my money is on GA…. That D is by far one of the best in years…s
    Vegas agrees w/ you. by 3

The only reason people live there is because when the settlers were moving west they got to Ohio and said, "It just keeps getting worse, we better stop."

I love that joke.

Back to football - the National Championship should be outstanding…. As much as I think I will be wrong my money is on GA…. That D is by far one of the best in years…

Watching UGAs defense just brutalize Michigan I’m inclined to agree. Their DL was moving dudes who had 40lb on them

Vegas is smart to keep it close. An outbreak of 6-10 Omicron cases can definitely shift the outcome of that game massively on one direction or the other. They're 18-22 year old kids having the best time of their lives right now. Gonna be hard to keep them 100% safe.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Watching UGAs defense just brutalize Michigan I’m inclined to agree. Their DL was moving dudes who had 40lb on them
    Xavier, obviously you know I like talking shit and love the trash talk…. I was born in Seattle and love the Bucks but hate living in OH…

Will say this - the best thing that happened to the Ducks was Cristobol leaving and Lanning being hired…. Huge respect for that man staying on to finish his job and at the same time having his eye on recruiting for the Ducks… He is the reason why GA did what they did to Michigan…. He is one hell of a coach and I sure as hell would be stoked to have him…

Have a great winter…! Oh yeah O-H…!

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Poor (un)use of times out by Utah at the end.

I also wonder how many cars were broken into outside the Rose Bowl during the game.
    Just yours, so they could untie the fat ladies in the trunk

No Utes fan. But saying there’s not much else in Utah besides skiing, living in Ohio is next level comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    No Utes fan. But saying there’s not much else in Utah besides skiing, living in Ohio is next level comedy.
    Read through and was having fun…. And in all honesty would rather live in OH than Utah…. Been to Utah a ton and not sure how anyone makes a living there…. Is a fortune 100 company even headquartered in UT…? This should be good…

I hate living in Utah but I’ll take it daily over living in Ohio.
    That’s coming from living in PA and WV as well. And WA and CA and TX.