Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Blah, VT v ND, great game wrong winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aggies win! Aggies win!! Bama's reign of terror is over! What a huge win for A&M. Wow

Man what a great day of college ball. My Hogs lost in somewhat depressing fashion, but in one of the most entertaining and fun to watch games I've seen in a while. Flipping back and forth between that and OU- Texas and what a game that was! Fireworks. Then the night cap, A&M ends Bama's 19 game win streak and knocks them out of #1. Great game. Great games.

Announcers said that A&M will get a $250k fine for fans on the field. Is that standard and by the NCAA? Iowa would get the same fine? Was he blowing smoke?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Qb for A&M has a great arm

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    This is what happens when you don’t stay on your meds…. Trust me if we play OU I am not worried about the outcome…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Cool. Rather than money, how about a public humiliation on this forum bet. Next time we play loser has to change their signature to "Oklahoma Sooners/The Ohio State Buckeyes Suck Balls"? Are you good with putting public humiliation on the line? Let's say for a full week..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

UT your wastin your breath. SJG is simply an asshole that's not worth arguing with.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    SJG is simply an asshole that's not worth arguing with.
    So just like every other OU fan?

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Wow myself and every other OU alum, we are truly honored at all the butt hurt here. Wild how we live rent free in your heads 24/7. I don't care anywhere near as much about an OU win or loss as you all do.

In other news.. This was pretty cool..

BIG E AND BOB STOOPS STOLE THE SHOW AT FOX'S BIG NOON KICKOFF

Name:  5487_h.jpeg
Views: 329
Size:  92.9 KB

Must give credit where credit is due Buckeyes.. This was most excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Just dropping by to say THE SEC OWNS COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

period.

Fuck Iowa.

Bama, georgia, Ky, and MAYBE one other team for them to fuck in the playoffs. SEC had OU like a woman a few years ago and ya know what? OU enjoyed it.

How's that for some trash talk?

This aged well

Now that UC is ranked #3 in the country (congrats Bearcats), I really want to see them win out.

And then see how the Committee finds a way to take a 1 loss someone or another over them for the playoff.
    I still call it The Jake.

By the sheer "strength of schedule" litmus test, every SEC team should be in the top 25, regardless of the W/L record.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Quote Originally Posted by TNKen View Post
    By the sheer "strength of schedule" litmus test, every SEC team should be in the top 25, regardless of the W/L record.
    Imagine if they did that in other sports. The NL east would never make the MLB playoffs and the NFC East would never make the NFC Championship game.

I have a cousin who's a HUGE Kentucky fan. He hasn't missed a home game in at least 20 years cept for COVID season. I'm not confident that he'll get what he wants today though. Other than Georgia, everyone else this season has proven to not be bulletproof, either close calls or outright chokes. This is why college football is so much fun.. Anything can happen and sometimes does.

Bearcats! Playing like world-beaters today.

Congrats on getting any job you want Luke Fickel.
    I still call it The Jake.

I love seeing Nebraska lose. I really like seeing a loss come by the hands of my Gophers. Ski-U-Mah!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Georgia
    Alabama
    Iowa

Everyone else..
    OOPS.. Looks more like

Georgia

Everybody else..

So SJG - don’t know if you didn’t see it but your 2 picks out of 3 have shit the bed…. What is your next ranking…? Hope you never bet any cash…

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    So SJG - don’t know if you didn’t see it but your 2 picks out of 3 have shit the bed…. What is your next ranking…? Hope you never bet any cash…

Yes today they looked like THE Ohio Suck did a couple weeks ago.

And I don't bet money. I bet risk of public humiliation instead. No reason my family should suffer for my foolishness. I'm 100% good risking public humiliation though. I'll probably have a bet like that with my Oklahoma State friends the way things are shaping up. I'll probably have to wear an Oklahoma State shirt on some work conference calls if OU loses.

Wow. Ed O out at LSU after the season. Will USC fix their mistake and take him back?

^^^ would love for him to come back to Syracuse:

“But before that, he was the defensive line coach at Syracuse under Paul Pasqualoni from 1995 to 1997. Orgeron switched the SU defense from a 3-4 to 4-3 scheme, turning the Orange into one of the more feared defenses in all of college football. He helped SU go 27-10 over his three seasons, a period during which Syracuse finished in the year-end Associated Press Top 25 every season. He helped the Orange to three consecutive Big East titles and bowl appearances, including a 41-0 rout over Clemson in the 1996 Gator Bowl.”

SC never wanted Coach O as head coach...well, a few members of the Board did. But he was never "their man".
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Anybody else surprised that the AP actually put Cinci ahead of Bama? I'm not convinced Oklahoma has shit sorted out enough to beat two top 5 teams back to back... much less win out the way Oklahoma State is playing now. We can definitely choke and trip over OUr dicks against Iowa State or Baylor too. It will be interesting if OU and OSU are both still undefeated going in to Bedlam. I don't think either really belongs top 4 until that happens though..

"We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

2021 College Football Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Anybody else surprised that the AP actually put Cinci ahead of Bama? I'm not convinced Oklahoma has shit sorted out enough to beat two top 5 teams back to back... much less win out the way Oklahoma State is playing now. We can definitely choke and trip over OUr dicks against Iowa State or Baylor too. It will be interesting if OU and OSU are both still undefeated going in to Bedlam. I don't think either really belongs top 4 until that happens though..
    Bama lost to a team not in the top 25…. And yes your team doesn’t stand a chance…. They have barely eked out wins and once actually play a team I can’t wait to see the outcome…. Cinci should be ranked ahead of them Bama…

As you said Alabama, GA and Iowa are head and shoulders above everyone else - you have to be Nosterdamis grandson…. And you can say what you want but when was the last time Okie won a National Championship…? Jesus other than football and weird shit that you and farmers do what else is there to do…?