Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Just turned on OR/UT…what in the actual fuck is up with the Ducks?
    Their offense has gotten violently pantsed by UofU twice now. Just completely overmatched. I think it's just a non-top 25 offense against a top-10 defense. Ugly stuff.

Good for Freeman at ND. It seems like the players love him and he's certainly done some good work to earn the promotion. The Davie parallels are probably giving some of the alumni PTSD, but it's certainly not his fault.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Their offense has gotten violently pantsed by UofU twice now. Just completely overmatched. I think it's just a non-top 25 offense against a top-10 defense. Ugly stuff.

Good for Freeman at ND. It seems like the players love him and he's certainly done some good work to earn the promotion. The Davie parallels are probably giving some of the alumni PTSD, but it's certainly not his fault.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk
    Utes def have the Ducks #…….And Freeman is definitely the right choice right now. And FUCK bk and his one day ole Bayou dialect. What a clown.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Duck s have ONE quality win for the season against Ohio State when they had a very young true freshman QB. Ducks had many close calls this season against some mediocre teams and finally got exposed and embarrassed twice Ina row by the same team. Anthony Brown showed the world his limitations all season as well as Mario Cristobal, in fact Mario has shown it his whole head coaching career at Oregon.
    Let's see if coach can evolve a bit and develop Ty Thompson for the future. This transfer qb carousel at Oregon is getting a bit tired with the last 3 out of 5 starting qb's. Clearly Mario can recruit at a very high level but let's see if he can evolve and pick a high level OC with freedom to call the show. Even the SEC doesn't run the stale 90's limited offense that he flavors at his point.
    Whoever called for Helfrich and Belotti can swing by my house and take some straight 203 slalom skis and Spyder padded stretch pants for their awesome performance and refreshing change.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    quacks

sucks2suck
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

BAYLOR!!!!!!
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Bearcats struggling w/ Houston

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    BAYLOR!!!!!!
    Did you a HUGE favor! If Houston beats Cinco you're in IMHO.. If Iowa manages to upset Michigan all hell breaks loose..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Bearcats struggling w/ Houston
    No, Houston is actually better than anyone realizes.

Come on Bearcats let’s get it done here.
    I still call it The Jake.

Let’s go ‘Cats!

Nice adjustments made at halftime by Cinci's coaching staff.

Or, Houston isn't that good after all....

Gonna be a lot of disappointed folks whose teams don't get one of those TWO playoff spots not already locked down by the SEC.

Dahyam.

Roll tide motherfuckers! Haha

Nippert Stadium is one of The greatest places to see a college football game, and is absolutely fucking rocking tonight! Over 100 years of football there and tonight they get their shot at the big boys.

Didn’t see this comin.

Roll Mother Fucking Tide!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Beyond embarrassing game by Oregon. I really hope Moorhead goes to Akron. He’s been the worst play caller I’ve seen at Oregon in years. DeRuyter was highly regarded at CAL but our defense sucks. Brown is hands down the worst QB I’ve ever seen at Oregon. Chris Miller is the first in my memory. If i was the AD at Oregon. I’d bring a Helf back as OC and Bellotti as DC. They could coach up Cristobal. Great recruiter but needs some coaching chops.
    Mario is off to Miami allegedly.

LETS GO MOTHERFUCKING HAWKEYES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    LETS GO MOTHERFUCKING HAWKEYES!!!
    Right now I'm pretty damned glad Iowa didn't hire Bob Stoops before Oklahoma did..

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Didn’t see this comin.
    Never count Sabin out.. Bama is rebuilding LOL!

2021 College Football Thread

Just turned on OR/UT…what in the actual fuck is up with the Ducks?
    This made me laugh inside… The Ducks will no doubt have the best uniforms but never ever be a contender…. Jesus - got your asses kicked by Utah no once but twice…. But the unis were tight…

Aldolph and Alta are both butt hurt…! They keep thinking they have the team and uh oh nope…

Last edited by Undertow; 12-04-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Holy Jeebus Iowa’s offense is……..offensive.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Michigan got a hold of the Hawkeyes’ playbook:

Name:  3B948BC0-22E7-4F07-86DB-8B2286AB528D.jpeg
Views: 215
Size:  32.4 KB
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Nippert Stadium is one of The greatest places to see a college football game, and is absolutely fucking rocking tonight! Over 100 years of football there and tonight they get their shot at the big boys.
    second. nippert is one of the best places to play college football on campus, its literally in the middle of campus; great atmosphere

and kirby is as smart as dogshit. they could have gone down this year as one of the best teams of all time but got stomped on by a bama team that was bad by bama standards and squeaked out a win vs a non too good auburn. at least oklahoma state came back vs baylor despite gifting them plenty of points to start, todays goergi team couldnt beat south carolina
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

And yet they’ll still make the CFP for……reasons, I guess.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    This made me laugh inside… The Ducks will no doubt have the best uniforms but never ever be a contender…. Jesus - got your asses kicked by Utah no once but twice…. But the unis were tight…

Aldolph and Alta are both butt hurt…! They keep thinking they have the team and uh oh nope…

Best uniforms? The kit the Ducks were sporting against the utes were absolutely disgusting. Disappointed, yes. But I’ve been going to Duck’s games since before I can actually remember. Win or lose, I’m always a fan who’ll always represent. There’s not a team I actively cheer for that’s a perennial winner, Ducks are probably the most successful. Do I wish they’d win more? Fuck yes. But emotions run deep. We beat the fuskies and swamp rats this year, that’s always a good year. Oh, and we beat the fuckeyes at the horseshoe. Maybe the Utes would be big10 or is it actually 12 teams champions? Maybe Jim Jordan can be the fuckeyes advocate