Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 909
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,196
    Comeon bama

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,249
    Auburn has had way too many breaks to only be up by 10. Their D is getting tired..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  3. #553
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,518
    What a game by this Auburn defemse. The Bama OL has been a mess all year so not surprising all the success and once Jamo was out that was all she wrote. Bama will get brutalized next week and will finish off a 4 loss season in a bowl game. That was as brutal a Bama game as I’ve ever seen. Nick now 3-8 lifetime in Jordan Hare. Crazy.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  4. #554
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,196
    Bama now or never

  5. #555
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,196
    Bama goin down. Wow what a great college football season!!

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,932
    Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati....OKST?
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  7. #557
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,932
    holy fucking shit.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  8. #558
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,032
    Bama miracle?

  9. #559
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,494
    🪓

    Ski-U-Mah!

  10. #560
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,692
    Ugly ending. But any year the Ducks beat the Fuskies and Swamp Rats is a good year. Here’s to getting revenge on Utah. But would rather not rematch the fuckeyes in the Rose bowl.

  11. #561
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,518
    Mother Fucker


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  12. #562
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,644
    Roll Tide mother fuckers! Hahaha

  13. #563
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,196
    Oops. Never mind. One loss al or mish?

  14. #564
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Bama goin down. Wow what a great college football season!!
    Wow I'm surprised you gave up on them right when they finally righted the ship. Auburn D ran out of gas... 40 seconds too long LOL! Oh well, still not a good look against a 4-5 team..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  15. #565
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,249
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Georgia, Michigan, Cincinnati....OKST?
    Two convincing wins and a one loss Big 12 champ might be in over Bama... Georgia probably stomps Bama... and then everybody else..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  16. #566
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eagle County
    Posts
    12,518
    Playoffs rankings still don’t matter. If Alabama beats UGA they are in, if they don’t they are out...simple as that.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

  17. #567
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,285
    It's like the Beavs just didn't care. The Ducks are gonna have to play better if they want the Rose BowlClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20211127_152315.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	716.0 KB 
ID:	394300

  18. #568
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Loveland, Chair 9.
    Posts
    4,792
    Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Playoffs rankings still don’t matter. If Alabama beats UGA they are in, if they don’t they are out...simple as that.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    georgia is clearly the best team in the nation and everyone else is a distant second.

    my wag is georgia, michigan, cinci and notre dame.

    i expect ok state to lose to ou as per usual in bedlam tonight and bama to lose to goergia next week and with ohio state and mich state out of games, ND slides in
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

  19. #569
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,872
    Um.

    It’s Georgia.

    Michigan has one more game.

    Bedlam 2 could happen next week.

    Fuck Notre Dame.

    Go Blue, Go Bearcats.
    I still call it The Jake.

  20. #570
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,184

    2021 College Football Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Um.

    It’s Georgia.

    Michigan has one more game.

    Bedlam 2 could happen next week.

    Fuck Notre Dame.

    Go Blue, Go Bearcats.
    So Bmills you now show up once your team has won - where the fuck you been for 10 years…? I hate fair weather fans…! You show me where you have stood by your team before tonight…?

    You haven’t posted shit and now you are a fan…! Go Blue - classic…! This is the most you posted on this thread all year…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #571
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    4,189
    Let the butthurt flow, I’ve seen him root the Blue for years. Perhaps your red tinted glasses kept you from seeing that.

  22. #572
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2,819
    Holy shit! What a good day of college football! Too bad Auburn couldn’t close out the deal, but can’t have it all, I guess.

  23. #573
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,249
    Ugly Bedlam, usually goes like that. Ok State earned it. See ya Big 12..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  24. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    26,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    So Bmills you now show up once your team has won - where the fuck you been for 10 years…? I hate fair weather fans…! You show me where you have stood by your team before tonight…?

    You haven’t posted shit and now you are a fan…! Go Blue - classic…! This is the most you posted on this thread all year…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Let the butthurt flow, I’ve seen him root the Blue for years. Perhaps your red tinted glasses kept you from seeing that.
    Thanks, Bob.

    Undertow, reread this CFB thread and every one before it since 2006. [post #8 in this one champ]

    I can produce season tickets prior to that.

    GO BLUE
    I still call it The Jake.

  25. #575
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,879
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Ugly ending. But any year the Ducks beat the Fuskies and Swamp Rats is a good year. Here’s to getting revenge on Utah. But would rather not rematch the fuckeyes in the Rose bowl.
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Mario likes to take the second half off.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •