Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 525 of 909
  1. #501
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,905
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    This is why the Beavers must win, so the Ducks aren't a National TV embarrassment to the state. To see the Ducks get killed again...such an overrated bunch of entitled spoiled brats. At least the Beavs appreciate a winning streak
    LOL. You know I like the shit talking, so keep it coming...I do not feel good about the Ducks chances. Smith is such a superior coach...Mario always looks like he's outmatched...every win feels like they just got lucky. Now that they've washed out I can be a little more honest about how fraudulent the Ducks season felt. I do not understand how they beat the Buckeyes.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    SE USA
    Posts
    3,225
    first 15 seconds solid gold. love this guy.

    "Can't you see..."

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,165
    Kennesaw State has been playing good, it will be interesting to see what they do.

    Highlights from the Brawl of the Wild - 40sec in, the 2nd play of the game. 1:40 a poor attempt at a fake FG from the Cats.

    26,850 (or so) in attendance, new record - 6th largest town in Montana for 4hrs.

    https://youtu.be/cc2SbLFo8q8

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I’ve been saying to my buddies that I’d prefer the Ducks to go to the rose bowl and win than make the playoffs and probably get smoked by Alabama. But if Ducks and Buckeyes both win out and buckeyes get in over Ducks then it’ll just completely prove that this system is absolute garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Bitter much - man how quickly has your tune changed…! You should probably go back a couple of pages and read the stupid shit you said…. You completely contradict yourself or sounds like you didn’t believe in your team…

    And congrats you work for a guy that is a Michigan fan - what’s your point…? And I will say it here first - it will take everything the Bucks have to go into the Big House and come away with a win…! If the Bucks do they exceeded all expectations - next year we will w/o doubt have the best team in the nation…. The Dick Tards will still spend a ton of money and never make it happen…. But you will still work for a guy that owns a resort that you work for that is a Michigan fan…. You win…!

    And I think this sums it pretty well from ESPN…:

    The stupid loss this year wasn’t what happened Saturday. Oregon just got beat in every way by a better, more physical team that exploited every weakness the Ducks had. The inexplicable game occurred on Oct. 2 when they lost to a Stanford team that is headed to 3-9.

    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    My post from pages ago saying how I’d rather go to the rose bowl. My job is better than your vacation🤪

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,192

    2021 College Football Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    My post from pages ago saying how I’d rather go to the rose bowl. My job is better than your vacation🤪

    That’s why I want to lose to Michigan so we can play you guys again…. And F’me I love all the trash talking and so sad it is coming to an end…!

    Still stand by my love of soccer and skiing but get really bummed after New Years…! And all my stoopid BS is all in fun until we lose…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    And all my stoopid BS is all in fun until we lose AGAIN…
    FIFY

    And a one loss Big12 champ might get in over a 2 loss B1G champ.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    FIFY

    And a one loss Big12 champ might get in over a 2 loss B1G champ.
    Well even at two loses I really do think we can beat a pro team…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Well even at two loses I really do think we can beat a pro team…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Maybe the Arizona Hotshots of the AAF but damn sure not an NFL team.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,192

    2021 College Football Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Maybe the Arizona Hotshots of the AAF but damn sure not an NFL team.
    Steal you know I was busting Sums balls - right…? He is a firm believer a strong College team can beat a poor NFL team…. And no Fing way could we beat an NFL team nor could a Bama or even a Ducks team…

    But F me I can’t wait for this weekend…! Thank god I got my booster as my buddy is having 50 of our closests Buckeye buddies together for the game…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Steal you know I was busting Sums balls - right…? He is a firm believer a strong College team can beat a poor NFL team…. And no Fing way could we beat an NFL team nor could a Bama or even a Ducks team…

    But F me I can’t wait for this weekend…! Thank god I got my booster as my buddy is having 50 of our closests Buckeye buddies together for the game…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I was not aware anyone held that position firmly.

    Sum, can you confirm this?
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I was not aware anyone held that position firmly.

    Sum, can you confirm this?
    Steal that hurts…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Alta
    Posts
    1,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    That’s why I want to lose to Michigan so we can play you guys again…. And F’me I love all the trash talking and so sad it is coming to an end…!

    Still stand by my love of soccer and skiing but get really bummed after New Years…! And all my stoopid BS is all in fun until we lose…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Great thing about soccer, is it crowns a true champion in league play. No playoff bullshit, teams getting hot at the end. Home and away everyone plays everyone, team with most points wins.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

  13. #513
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Great thing about soccer, is it crowns a true champion in league play. No playoff bullshit, teams getting hot at the end. Home and away everyone plays everyone, team with most points wins.


    Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    And if you have a horrific season you get kicked out of the league..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  14. #514
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I was not aware anyone held that position firmly.

    Sum, can you confirm this?
    I think it could happen depending on the rules. If college gets to play one foot in on a catch and pass interference is 15 yards max while the NFL has to play 2 feet in and spot foul interference Georgia could give the Lions a game.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  15. #515
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,192
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I think it could happen depending on the rules. If college gets to play one foot in on a catch and pass interference is 15 yards max while the NFL has to play 2 feet in and spot foul interference The Ohio State Buckeyes could give the Chiefs a game.
    FIFY…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  16. #516
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    I think it could happen depending on the rules. If college gets to play one foot in on a catch and pass interference is 15 yards max while the NFL has to play 2 feet in and spot foul interference Georgia could give the Lions a game.
    I don't think there is a chance but I'd love to see it.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  17. #517
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Splat's Garage
    Posts
    3,790
    I dunno what is going on in this thread, but Ohio State football is not going to be losing to Michigan this week.

  18. #518
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    There is only one game every season in which I don't root against Ohio St and that game is against a Harbaugh-led Michigan team.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  19. #519
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Splat's Garage
    Posts
    3,790
    I have been sending out anti-Harbaugh memes to my family/friends every day this week. It's been a hit.

  20. #520
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    I have been sending out anti-Harbaugh memes to my family/friends every day this week. It's been a hit.
    That guy is so incredibly dislikable.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  21. #521
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,905
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I don't think there is a chance but I'd love to see it.
    I wish this still happened:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chic..._All-Star_Game

  22. #522
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Posts
    12,937
    Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    My post from pages ago saying how I’d rather go to the rose bowl. My job is better than your vacation��
    if youve really checked every tr here from around the globe and truley believe skiing around alta as an underpaid sparky fuckin with lifts
    is better than those
    youre lame stokeless ass needs better vacations

  23. #523
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Me too. I thought I remembered something like that from the past. I was in 5th grade the last time that happened. And I seem to recall they always got stomped.. Plus these days the best college players don't even want to play the bowl game due to injury risk,..

    Looks like the kids almost beat the Steel Curtain LOL!

    1975 August 1 Pittsburgh Steelers[32] 21 College All-Stars 14 54,562 NFL 29–9–2

    Last won in 1963

    1963 August 2 College All-Stars[8] 20 Green Bay Packers 17 65,000 NFL 19–9–2
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  24. #524
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Only a little late
    Posts
    3,935
    Fucking UNC fucking defense pissing the game away in the final 2 minutes on dumbass penalties and a bitchass attempt at a pick only to get absolutely bodied
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  25. #525
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    7,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Fucking UNC fucking defense pissing the game away in the final 2 minutes on dumbass penalties and a bitchass attempt at a pick only to get absolutely bodied
    That roughing the passer penalty was total bullshit but they blew every other play .. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory for sure there..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •