Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Bama lost to a team not in the top 25…. And yes your team doesn’t stand a chance…. They have barely eked out wins and once actually play a team I can’t wait to see the outcome…. Cinci should be ranked ahead of them Bama…

As you said Alabama, GA and Iowa are head and shoulders above everyone else - you have to be Nosterdamis grandson…. And you can say what you want but when was the last time Okie won a National Championship…? Jesus other than football and weird shit that you and farmers do what else is there to do…?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Beat your ass last time we faced. Cue some other maggot posting the results. That's good enough for me.. Next time will be best of 5 all time. Should be fun no matter what..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by thedude2340 View Post
    This aged well
    Didn't it though? Been an unusual, but fun year.

Excited for Cinci, hope they make the dance. They keep rackin up 50 point wins -
    "Can't you see..."

Me too, MT.

Can anyone remember what UCF was ranked when they went undefeated and were left out of the playoff?

Assuming UC runs the table I fully expect to see some mental gymnastics out of the voters to take a 1-loss tOSU or someone else over them.

Had to remind a few UGA fans this weekend that this is the same UC team that UGA needed a last-second 53 yard FG to beat in the Peach Bowl last January.
    I still call it The Jake.

Ya I don't think anyone wants to play Cinci right now. And, everyone is a Cinci fan when/if they are playing somebody else, not their team. I don't think they'd have put them at #2 if they really are still planning to screw them. Bigger question, will B1G or another P5 go get them if they keep playing at this level?

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Ya I don't think anyone wants to play Cinci right now. And, everyone is a Cinci fan when/if they are playing somebody else, not their team. I don't think they'd have put them at #2 if they really are still planning to screw them. Bigger question, will B1G or another P5 go get them if they keep playing at this level?
    I’m gonna have to go find my bUCkeye state hoodie that I picked up during the 2010 undefeated run to show some fan cred I guess.

UC is already slated to join the Big 12 next year or the year after SJG.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I’m gonna have to go find my bUCkeye state hoodie that I picked up during the *****2010 undefeated run***** to show some fan cred I guess..
    Fixed it for you hahahaha. We're overdue for NCAA violations and sanctions.. Being clean is my only good excuse for losing though.. so, there's that..

Sorry 2009 run. My memory was a year off.

Sorry 2009 run. My memory was a year off.
    Ya 2009 was just average for them. On the topic of cheating.. My dad was a USC alum. He gave ZERO fucks that the beatdown against my Sooners and their natty got nullified for paying Reggie Bush. Pretty sure I'd still keep my natty t-shirt too on the other end of that hahahaha..

I had the last laugh though because my grad school Longhorns beat his grad school Trojans the next season..

I'm talking about University of Cincinnati, who are you talking about?

I’m gonna have to go find my bUCkeye state hoodie that I picked up during the 2010 undefeated run to show some fan cred I guess.

UC is already slated to join the Big 12 next year or the year after SJG.
    Sorry, missed the local lingo there..

Here's where the fair weather fans find out it's NOT one one QB or the other QB but the ENTIRE TEAM that wins or loses a football game. OU needs another UGLY win to keep it rolling. I'm fine with ugly wins.. And a loss puts us back down where I think we actually belong, middle of top 25 somewhere until we can play FOUR quarters of solid football.

On my way to Corvallis

2021 College Football Thread

Oklahoma is sure showing a 1 - 6 Kansas team how football is played…. SJG make all the excuses you want but once you actually play a team I look forward to the outcome…. Jesus 1 - 6 and this is the outcome…

And to do your rationale - who wants to play Cinci…? The Bucks are playing Indiana at Indy and let’s see the outcome of the game compared to when Indy played Cinci….

Oklahoma is sure showing a 1 - 6 Kansas team how football is played…. SJG make all the excuses you want but once you actually play a team I look forward to the outcome…. Jesus 1 - 6 and this is the outcome…

And to do your rationale - who wants to play Cinci…? The Bucks are playing Indiana at Indy and let’s see the outcome of the game compared to when Indy played Cinci….

Could someone please tell UnderBro that some 9 year old has hacked their account?

Illinois beat the Sandusky Enablers!

2021 College Football Thread

Classic - Jong boy - aren’t you the guy that said Alabama could compete with NFL teams….

OU last won a NC in 2000 - 21 yrs ago…. Ours was in 2014 and before that 2002 - but you are right you beat us last…

Again, let’s see how the Bucks do against Indy…. So far your picks have not done well and Cinci as you said who would want to play against them looked impressive today…?

And PSU went down to Ill - didn’t you pick them…?

Wake Forest - Army, helluva game....70-59

but you are right you beat us last
    And that is all that matters. Sad that this is all you have to get excited about. You really need to get laid..

Didn't pick Penn State to do shit. It was Georgia, Bama, and Iowa I had as top three early..

The winner will be 1st place in the Pac Noth [Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211023_161629.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	390076ATTACH=CONFIG]390076[/ATTACH]

Vols lookin strong so far

Why is Ohio State ranked 5? They lost to the only decent team they played (Oregon).

Also, must be nice to be allowed to lose a game each year and still make the NCAA playoffs
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Holy shit! SC's O-line isn't just talentless, but fucking stupid, too. Number 74 completely wiffs on his assignment, goes down, his quarterback is slammed, and then he gets up and looks downfield to see if his receiver made the catch.

I mean, we're talking sumjongguy-lever stupid here.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Adolf...you an AB fan or are you in favor of the youngster?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Adolf...you an AB fan or are you in favor of the youngster?
    I think Thompson at this point but hard to say. AB has done pretty well this season. I don't know if it's the QB situation or if it's the coaching that's the issue...their offense seems pretty "meh".
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Agree that the ducks offense seems really lacking. The WRs are good but they aren’t getting the ball, especially down field. But that’s mainly cause AB can’t throw the deep ball. While the ducks haven’t looked great it still boggles my mind that Ohio St is ahead of them in every single ranking. It’s not like there’s no head to head comparison. Just eye test bullshit.